Pirogova O. E., Scherbak M. P.
Rozhkova O. N.
Ablyazov T. H., Asaul V. V.
Pirogova O. E., Medvennikova D. A.
Chekha O. V., Trushina L. N., Shnaras E. S.
Abiev N. M.
Ostapchuk A. M., Kaledin A. P., Makeeva V. M., Stepanova M. V.
Paronyan A. A., Pakhomova Y. A., Paronyan A. G.
Yunusova L. D.
Zanfirova L. V., Kovalenok T. P.
Krivchanskaya S. N., Krivchanskiy I. F.
Dyachkovskaya L. M., Makarova S. M.
Elkanova T. M., Sergeeva L. V.
Zolotareva M. N., Burak M. L.
Justification of the need to create frequency catalogs of specialized vocabulary when learning russian as a foreign language (using the example of the frequency catalog in the specialty "Rocket science")
Ovchinnikov Y. D., Stoilov A. Yu.
RISKS OF A DEVELOPMENT INVESTMENT PROJECT: IDENTIFICATION AND ANALYSIS
OKSANA E. PIROGOVA, Advanced Doctor in Economic Sciences, Аssociate Professor
MAIYA P. SCHERBAK, Master’s Degree
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Institute of Industrial Management, Economics and Trade, Higher school of service and trade, Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg
OPTIMIZATION AND MODERNIZATION OF DAIRY FARMS’ TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESSES
Abstract. Currently, the real estate industry has undergone changes due to the fact that investment activity in the real estate market is growing and becoming more dynamic. The purpose of the study is to study the identification process, risk analysis and risk mapping of a development project. Research objectives: analysis of the current state of the real estate market and investment activity; identification of features and groups of risks to which development activities are subject; drawing up a risk map. The research uses the following methods: analysis and synthesis, induction method, measurement and ranking methods. The authors analyze the dynamics and trends in the development of the residential real estate sector and the commercial real estate sector, and consider the features of development investment activities that explain the high level of risk. Using the Ishikawa model, the process of identifying and categorizing the main groups of risks in the external and internal environment was carried out. A qualitative and quantitative analysis of all risk groups was carried out. The result of the analysis is a risk map, based on which the authors concluded that there are critical and significant risks that require preventive measures and measures to eliminate them, as well as acceptable risks to be documented. The proposed methods of risk identification and analysis can be useful for the management of companies in the construction industry.
Key words: development project, Ishikawa model, risk, risk analysis, risk map.
1. Ob"em vvoda zhil'ya v Rossii v 2019 godu. URL: https://realty.rbc.ru/.
2. Oficial'nyj sajt mezhdunarodnoj konsaltingovoj kompanii Colliers International. URL: https://www2.colliers.com/ru-RU.
3. Pirogova O. E. Rynok nedvizhimosti [Real estate market]: Uchebnoe posobie. Kursk, 2018.
4. Pirogova O. E., Emel'yanov A. N. Modelirovanie rynka sfery gostepriimstva na osnove prognozirovaniya nomernyh tarifov [Modeling of the hospitality market based on forecasting room rates] // Mezhdunarodnyj nauchnyj zhurnal. 2020. No 2. pp. 19−24.
5. SMaksimova A. P. Riski investicionnyh proektov developmenta: opredelenie, klassifikaciya i ih ekonomicheskaya sushchnost' [Risks of investment development projects: definition, classification and their economic essence] // Studencheskij elektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal. 2017. No 20(20). URL: https://sibac.info/journal/student/20/92182.
6. Yushan K. A. Adaptaciya prichinno-sledstvennoj diagrammy Isikavy pri upravlenii riskami IT-proektov [Adaptation of the Ishikawa cause-and-effect diagram in it project risk management] // Redakcionnye kollegii. 2017. pp. 216.http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_5295/1e3a2050a7a18753ada1c4a23e1c9b58314558c4/
7. GOST R ISO 31000−2010. Menedzhment riska. Principy i rukovodstvo [Risk management. Principles and guidelines]. Vved. 01−09−2011. M. : Izdatel'stvo standartov, 2018. 28 p.
OLGA N. ROZHKOVA, Ph. D. of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow
RESEARCH ON THE FEATURES OF THE REAL ESTATE MARKET AT THE PRESENT STAGE
Abstract. Questions concerning the main features of the real estate market at the present stage are considered. The concept of the real estate market as a market of capital, goods and services is studied. The features of the real estate market as a market of imperfect competition are highlighted. The article pays special attention to monopoly trends in the real estate market, which prevent the market mechanism of formation of equilibrium prices. Restraining factors include municipal ownership of land plots for development, as well as low competition between developers. This leads to the fact that real estate prices, especially in the Central regions, are inflated, that is, they significantly exceed the cost of construction. The study highlights the differences between the primary and secondary real estate markets, examines the features of its cyclical nature in recent years and how it relates to economic cycles. The risks associated with real estate objects and registration of documents on their ownership rights are given. Special attention is paid to the parameters of the housing market in the last months of 2020 due to the crisis situation in the country's economy. The problem of mortgage lending as a lever of business
activity in the real estate market in recent years is investigated.
Key words: real estate market, demand, supply, market factors, state regulation of the real estate market, housing market, mortgage, mortgage lending, economic crisis.
1. Kotlyarov M. A. Ekonomika nedvizhimosti [Real estate Economics]: Uchebnik i praktikum. M. : Yurajt, 2020. 239 p.
2. Rozhkova O. N. Osnovy ekonomiki i ocenki nedvizhimosti [Osnovy ekonomiki I otsenki real estate]: uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie. M. : Izdatel'stvo RGAU−MSKHA, 2016. 113 p.
3. Informacionno-analiticheskij portal IRN.RU. URL: https://www.irn.ru.
4. Izmajlov A. Yu. Ekonomika nedvizhimosti [Real estate Economics]: Uchebnik dlya vuzov. SPb. : SPBGASU, 2013.
5. Zlodeeva A. E.Ipotechnoe zhilishchnoe kreditovanie kak chast' ekonomicheskoj sistemy gosudarstva [Mortgage housing lending as part of the economic system of the state] // Ekonomika, sociologiya i pravo. 2017. No 11. pp. 10−12.
TIMUR H. ABLYAZOV, Ph. D. of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
VERONICA V. ASAUL, Advanced Doctor in Economic Sciences, Professor
Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES IN RUSSIA BASED ON AN INTERDISCIPLINARY APPROACH
Abstract. In the context of the development of the digital economy and the introduction of smart city technologies as one of the ways to improve the human environment, the task of digital transformation of housing and communal services is becoming of strategic importance both in Russia and abroad. Moreover, the urbanization of territories leads to an increase in the burden on all spheres of urban life, which also requires changes in the existing system of providing public services. The implementation of housing and communal services development projects involves activities that affect various areas of knowledge, which requires the development of comprehensive solutions for the implementation of these technologies. The use of an interdisciplinary approach is one of the key factors in ensuring the effectiveness of the transformation of housing and communal services in the digital economy due to the need to make decisions that are at the intersection of fields of knowledge-computer science, sociology, Economics, urban planning, engineering, etc. In this article, the authors substantiate the relevance of using an interdisciplinary approach in the development of housing and communal services, consider the main directions of digital transformation of this sphere, and evaluate the possible results of the introduction of digital technologies in housing and communal services. The authors analyze the problems of digitalization of housing and communal services in Russia and adapt the algorithm for developing interdisciplinary solutions within the digital transformation of this sphere. The result of this study the authors identified the key benefits of development of housing and communal services of Russia on the basis of multidisciplinary approach, including improving the efficiency of transformational activities due to joint work of specialists of different disciplines and to increase strategic focus of the activities undertaken in connection with large-scale study of the projects interdisciplinary team.
Key words: housing and utilities, digital transformation, interdisciplinary approach, smart city, digital economy.
1. Ablyazov T., Asaul V. On competitive potential of organization under conditions of new industrial base formation // SHS Web of Conferences, vol. 44, 00003, 2018. URL: https://www.shs-conferences.org/articles/shsconf/pdf/2018/05/shsconf_cc-tesc2018_00003.pdf.
2. Vishnivetskaya A., Alexandrova E. "Smart city" concept. Implementation practice // IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 497, 012019, 2019. URL: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/497/1/012019/pdf.
3. Proekt cifrovizacii gorodskogo hozyajstva "Umnyj gorod", Minstroj RF [Project of digitalization of urban economy "Smart city", Ministry of construction of the Russian Federation]. URL: https://minstroyrf.gov.ru/trades/gorodskaya-sreda/proekt-tsifrovizatsii-gorodskogo-khozyaystva-umnyy-gorod/.
4. Igor' Zubkov. V Minenergo rasskazali o preimushchestvah novyh "umnyh" schetchikov. 2020 [The Ministry of energy told about the advantages of new "smart" meters. 2020]. URL: https://rg.ru/2020/07/02/v-minenergo-rasskazali-o-preimushchestvah-novyh-umnyh-schetchikov.html.
5. Shkoda T. A. Analiz terminologicheskogo apparata sfery zhilishchno-kommunal'nogo hozyajstva [Analysis of the terminological apparatus of housing and communal services] // MIR (Modernizaciya. Innovacii. Razvitie). 2016. T. 7. No 1 (25). pp. 72−75.
6. Chechenina I. V. Osobennosti kommunal'noj i zhilishchnoj sfery ZHKKH v sisteme innovacionnyh preobrazo- vanij [Features of communal and housing services in the system of innovative transformations] // Vestnik Belgorodskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta imeni V. G. Shuhova. 2015. No 1. pp. 134−138.
7. Ablyazov T., Rapgof V. Digital platforms as the basis of a new ecological system of socioeconomic development. Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 497, 012002, 2019. URL: https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/497/1/012002.
8. Voevodkin N. Yu., Pikuleva V. I. Problemy cifrovoj transformacii zhilishchno-kommunal'nogo hozyajstva municipal'nogo obrazovaniya [Problems of digital transformation of housing and communal services of the municipality] // Ekonomika i biznes: teoriya i praktika. 2019. No 3-1. рр. 39–41. doi:10.24411/2411- 0450-2019-10396.
9. Simon Elias Bibri. On the sustainability of smart and smarter cities in the era of big data: an interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary literature review. Journal of Big Data 2019. volume 6, Article number: 25. URL: https://journalofbigdata.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s40537-019-0182-7.
10. Demenko O. G., Tihomirov A. O. Cifrovaya transformaciya zhilishchno-kommunal'nogo hozyajstva v Rossii [Digital transformation of housing and communal services in Russia] // Vestnik universiteta. 2018. No 5. pp. 59−63.
11. United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division (2019). World Urbanization Prospects: The 2018 Revision (ST/ESA/SER.A/420). New York: United Nations. URL: https://population.un.org/wup/Publications/Files/WUP2018-Report.pdf.
12. United Nations, Economic and Social Council. Smart cities and infrastructure. 2016. URL: https://unctad.org/meetings/en/SessionalDocuments/ecn162016d2_en.pdf.
13. Sandeep Raut. Digital Transformation in Utilities sector. Data Science Central, 2016. URL: https:// www.datasciencecentral.com/profiles/blogs/digital-transformation-in-utilities-sector.
14. Erohina O. V. Perspektivy sozdaniya "umnyh gorodov" v Rossii [Prospects for creating "smart cities" in Russia] // T-Comm − Telekommunikacii i Transport. 2018. 12 (4). pp. 17−22.
15. Ekaterina Golub. Mozg dlya ZHKKH. Kak cifrovizaciya menyaet rynok kommunal'nyh uslug. Delovoj Peterburg, 2019 [Brain for housing and utilities. How digitalization is changing the utility market. Delovoy Peterburg, 2019]. URL: https://www.dp.ru/a/2019/01/22/Mozg_dlja_ZHKH.
16. Koshcheev V. A., Cvetkov Yu. A., Vishniveckaya A. I. Elementy cifrovoj ekonomiki v zhilishchno- kommunal'nom hozyajstve [Elements of digital economy in housing and communal services] // Vestnik grazhdanskih inzhenerov. 2019. No 2 (73). pp. 173–179.
17. Vishwadeep Rao, Nandakumar Muthukrishnan. Value realization from digital transformation in utilities. Infosys, 2020. URL: https://www.infosys.com/industries/utilities/insights/documents/value-realization-digital-transformation.pdf.
18. Martynova A. A. Osnovnye metody upravleniya sistemoj zhilishchno-kommunal'nogo hozyajstva [Basic methods of management of the housing and communal services system] // Vestnik NGUEU. 2012. No 3. pp. 58–66.
19. Marcus Eul. Folker Trepte Digital Operations study for energy: Power and utilities. PwC, 2019. URL: https://www.strategyand.pwc.com/gx/en/insights/2019/2019-digital-operations-study-for-ener-gy/2019-digital-operations-energy-insights.pdf.
OKSANA E. PIROGOVA, Advanced Doctor in Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
DARIA A. MEDVENNIKOVA, Master’s Degree
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow
STATE AND PROSPECTS OF TRANSFORMATION OF THE TAX SYSTEM
OF THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY IN THE CONTEXT OF DIGITALIZATION
Abstract. Based on the analysis of the transformation of the tax system of the Russian Federation in the context of the formation of the digital economy, namely the introduction of a tax monitoring system and the accession of large taxpayers to this system, including the construction industry, the impact of digitalization on optimizing and improving the efficiency of tax administration, as a result, on the balance of the country's budget is analyzed. The purpose of the work is to assess the implementation of the tax monitoring system program and the impact of joining the construction industry companies to this system. The article analyzes the tax monitoring system, its effectiveness, the barriers to participation in this system, as well as the prospects for the development of this project. The analysis of problems of the tax system of the Russian Federation in the conditions of digitalization is carried out and the ways of solving these problems taken by the state are analyzed. To analyze the solutions to the problem, it is proposed to identify the relationship between the implementation of the tax monitoring system and the number of participants in this program, as well as the growth of deductions to the Federal budget of the country. To identify relationships based on the dynamics of the number of participants who joined and tax deductions, a logistic curve was constructed that reflects the increase in the number of participants in the tax monitoring system in the future, as well as a regression model. A direct relationship between the analyzed factors was obtained, and the effectiveness of the transformation of the state's tax system in the context of digitalization was proved. The proposed models can be used to assess the correctness of the implementation of measures taken to solve the problems of the tax system of the Russian Federation and other countries of the world.
Key words: digitalization of the tax system, tax monitoring system, tax administration, tax
risks, dynamics of tax deductions, large taxpayers.
1. Nalogovyj kodeks Rossijskoj Federacii (2 chast') ot 05.08.2000 goda No 117-FZ (red. ot 25.12.2018 g.) (s izm. i dop., vstup. v silu s 25.01.2019 g.) / Spravochnaya pravovaya sistema "Konsul'tantPlyus". URL: http://www.consultant.ru/cons/.
2. Programma "Cifrovaya ekonomika Rossijskoj Federacii" (utv. rasporyazheniem Pravitel'stva RF ot 28.07.2017 goda No 1632-r / Spravochnaya pravovaya sistema "Konsul'tantPlyus". URL: http://www.consultant.ru/cons/.
3. Nalogovyj monitoring. URL: https://www.nalog.ru/rn77/news/activities_fts/8785782/.
4. Statistika nalogovyh otchislenij v federal'nyj byudzhet. URL: https://www.gks.ru/folder/11191.
5. Plotnikov V. A., Pirogova O. E. Ustojchivoe razvitie cifrovyh predpriyatij na osnove balansa interesov stejkkholderov [Sustainable development of digital enterprises based on the balance of stakeholders ' interests] // Izvestiya Yugo-Zapadnogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Ekonomika. Sociologiya, Menedzhment. 2020. No 10(2). pp. 94−105.
6. Pirogova O., Plotnikov V. International Scientific Siberian Transport Forum, pp. 738−747. (Springer, Cham, 2019). DOI 10.1007/978-3-030-37919-3_73.
OLGA V. CHEKHA, Senior Lecturer
LIDIA N. TRUSHINA, Associate Professor
ELENA S. SHNARAS, Senior Lecturer
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow
ECONOMIC JUSTIFICATION OF PRODUCTION OF HERODIETIC (DAIRY) PRODUCTS
Abstract. The problem of proper nutrition and health of the country's population aged 60 years and older is solved at the state level, taking into account the formation and implementation of national programs and projects aimed at expanding and increasing the production of domestic products of the herodietic direction. A special place in the development of agro- industrial enterprises in Russia is occupied by technologies of products of preventive, curative, children's and herodietic nutrition. The introduction of a milk paste vacuum cutter into the production process of herodietic products will allow you to get a high-quality product from cottage cheese. The calculations of technical and economic indicators of the production of a herodietic product prove the economic efficiency and feasibility of organizing the production of functional nutrition of a herodietic orientation in JSC ZELENOGRADSKOE. In the article, as an example, the organization of production of the herodietic product curd mass from cottage cheese in JSC "ZELENOGRADSKOE"is economically justified.
Key words: herodietics, proper nutrition, health, functional nutrition, vacuum cutter,
production organization, technology, machinery, equipment, innovation.
1. Dzahmisheva Z. A., Dzahmisheva I. Sh. Funkcional'nye pishchevye produkty gerodieticheskogo naznacheniya [Functional foods gerodietetic purpose] // Fundamental'nye issledovaniya. 2014. No 9-9. pp. 2048−2051.
2. Karataeva O. G., Karataev G. S. Metodicheskie osnovy opredeleniya ekonomicheskoj effektivnosti tekhnologij i tekhniki v sel'skohozyajstvennom proizvodstve [Methodological bases for determining the economic efficiency of technologies and equipment in agricultural production] // Dostizheniya tekhniki i tekhnologij v APK: Materialy Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii. Ivanovo. 2018. pp. 286−293.
3. Karataeva O. G., Chekha O. V. Biznes-planirovanie: uchebnoe posobie dlya SPO [Business planning: a textbook for SPO]. Saratov : Profobrazovanie, 2020. 68 c. // Elektronno-bibliotechnaya sistema IPR BOOKS. URL: http://www.iprbookshop.ru/98377.html.
4. Koftun T. V. Perspektivy sozdaniya produktov gerodieticheskogo naznacheniya [Prospects for creating products for herodietic purposes] // Nauchnyj zhurnal. KubGAU. 2011. pp. 1–9.
5. Lachuga Yu. F., Chekha O. V. Innovacionnyj potencial agrarnogo obrazovaniya i kadrovoe obespechenie APK [Innovative potential of agricultural education and personnel support of the agro-industrial complex] // Trudy GOSNITI. 2007. Tom 100. pp. 213–129.
NAZIM M. ABIEV, Graduate student
Nakhchivan State University, Azerbaijan, Nakhichevan Autonomous Republic, Nakhichevan
THE TEORETICAL CHIEF OF FOOD ABUNDANCE’S REGULIRATION IN THE AZERBAIJAN REPUBLIC
Abstract. The article considers the concept of "food security". The analysis of the situation of agriculture and processing industry from the point of view of strengthening food security of the Republic and the country as a whole is presented. Consideration of the provision of professional personnel requires the development of various micro-scale options that contribute to the development and expansion of overall activities. For this purpose, a scheme is proposed that contains the main directions of performing works. According to the scheme, the approximate list of organization of work on the production of agricultural products, related to ensuring food security, can be classified into five main groups: monitoring and informational activities, directly production-oriented activities, activities for conducting unprofitable processes, organizational and monetary activities, infrastructure and auxiliary orientation activities. In local terms, each of these points shows the significant aspects of its belonging. At the same time, it should be noted that the systematic approach to the problem shows the need to ensure regional food security. The scheme also brings certainty to organizational and other issues related to the implementation of food security in the region, summarizing and identifying sections of targeted work both at the national and regional levels, including at the level of subjects.
Key words: food program, food security, theoretical foundations, international standards, Republic of Azerbaijan.
1. Programma Azerbajdzhanskoj Respubliki po prodovol'stvennoj bezopastnosti [The program of the Republic of Azerbaijan on food security]. Baku : Ganun, 2003. 11 p.
2. Postanovlenie Prezidenta Azerbajdzhanskoj Respubliki "Ob utverzhdenii Programmy Azerbajdzhanskoj Respubliki po prodovol'stvennoj bezopasnosti" [Resolution of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan "on approval of the food security Program of the Republic of Azerbaijan"]. Baku: 02.03.2001, No 640.
3. Allahverdiev G. A. Gosudarstvennoe regulirovanie nacional'noj ekonomiki [State regulation of the national economy]. Baku : AGUE, 2007. 792 p.
4. Rustamov A. A., Kasumov D. K. Ekonomika agrarnoj sfery i ee upravlenie [Economy of the agricultural sphere and its management]. Baku : Avropa, 2013. 406 p.
5. Bagirov M. S., Mahmudov Dzh. I. Razvitie agrarnoj otrasli v Nahchyvanskoj Avtonomnoj Respublike: problemy i puti ih resheniya [Development of the agricultural industry in the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic: problems and ways to solve them]. Nahchyvan : Adzhemi, 2017. 257 p.
6. Bagirov M. S. Sovremennoe polozhenie i osobennosti formirovaniya proizvodstvennyh i sbytochnyh otnoshenij v sel'skom hozyajstve [The current situation and features of the formation of production and loss-making relations in agriculture]. Nahchyvan : Gejret, 2014. 107 p.
7. Ibragimova N. G. Obnovlyayushchayasya ekonomika i ekonomicheskij analiz hozyajstvennoj deyatel'nosti [Updated economy and economic analysis of economic activity]. Nahchyvan : Adzhemi, 2015. 184 p.
8. Ministerstvo ekonomiki Azerbajdzhanskoj Respubliki [Ministry of economy of the Republic of Azerbaijan]. URL: http//www.economy.gov.az.
9. Gosudarstvennyj komitet po statistike Azerbajdzhanskoj Respubliki [State statistics Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan]. URL: http://www.stat.gov.az.
ARTEM M. OSTAPCHUK, Postgraduate
ANATOLIY P. KALEDIN, Advanced Doctor in Biological Sciences, Professor
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow
VERA M. MAKEEVA, Advanced Doctor in Biological Sciences, Senior Research Officer
The Earth Science Museum at Moscow State University (The Museum of Natural History), Russian Federation, Moscow
MARINA V. STEPANOVA, Ph. D. of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor
Yaroslavl State Agricultural Academy, Russian Federation, Yaroslavl
CADASTRAL VALUATION OF MOOSE RESOURCES IN THE TVER REGION
Abstract. Creating a cadastre of the animal world of the hunting economy and specially protected natural territories is one of the urgent tasks facing the state structures responsible for the functioning of the hunting economy and protected areas. The cadastre includes a large set of information that best characterizes the animal world, including the dynamics of the number of animals and birds, their territorial location, population density, monitoring, and the state of the environment. The most important feature of the inventory is that it allows you to estimate the value of animal resources. Elk is one of the main hunting species, and therefore the study of its resources in various regions of the Russian Federation is an urgent task of hunting. The article considers the resource (cadastral) assessment of moose in the Tver region for a number of years. In this regard, the dynamics of the moose population was analyzed according to the winter route accounting data. The biological productivity of hunting grounds for this species is calculated, as well as the yield of its products per unit area of hunting grounds. The cost of hunting resources in the administrative districts of the Tver region is calculated. Maps of the cadastral assessment of elk have been compiled, which clearly show the situation in the region with this species. This study can be used to Refine the inventory of hunting resources in the Tver region.
Key words: elk, resources, population dynamics, cost estimation, cadastre, biological productivity of land, output.
1. Kaledin A. P. Ohotovedenie [Hunting]: uchebnoe posobie. 2-e izd., isp. Reutov: Izdatel'stvo ohotnich'ej literatury "Era", 2019. 512 p.
2. Vedomstvennye i arhivnye materialy Ministerstva prirodnyh resursov i ekologii Tverskoj oblasti za 2018 god. URL: https://mpr-tver.ru/np-baza/np-dokumenty/npa-baza/.
3. Kolesnikov A. A., Kaledin A. P., Ostapchuk A. M., Filatov A. I., Makeeva V. M. Resursy losya Tverskoj oblasti [Moose resources of the Tver region] // Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal teorii i nauchnoj praktiki. Smolensk. 2019. T. 2. Vyp. 3. pp. 193−207.
4. Vedomstvennye i arhivnye materialy OOO "Sknyatinskoe ohotnich'e hozyajstvo" za 2018 god [Departmental and Archival materials of Sknyatinsky hunting farm LLC for 2018].
5. Kaledin A. P., Filatov A. I., Ostapchuk A. M. Osnovy ohotnich'ego resursovedeniya [Fundamentals of hunting resource science]. Reutov : Era. 2018. 344 p.
6. Kaledin A. P., Yuldashbaev Yu. A., Nikolaev A. A., Ostapchuk A. M., Vachugov D. D. Voprosy sohraneniya ohotnich'ih resursov i ih stoimostnoj ocenki v Rossijskoj Federacii i Moskovskoj oblasti [Issues of conservation of hunting Resources and their cost estimation in the Russian Federation and the Moscow region] // Mezhdunarodnyj tekhniko-ekonomicheskij zhurnal. 2016. No 4. pp. 24−29.
7. Krivenko V. G., Ravkin E. S., Mirutenko M. V., Petrunin V. B. Kompleksnaya stoimostnaya ocenka resursov nazemnyh pozvonochnyh Yamalo-Neneckogo AO [Complex Cost estimation of land vertebrate resources of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous area] / Materialy 3 Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno- prakticheskoj konferencii "Sohranenie bioraznoobraziya zhivotnyh i ohotnich'e hozyajstvo Rossii", 19–20 fevralya 2009. M., p. 2.
8. Prikaz Ministerstva prirodnyh resursov i ekologii Rossijskoj Federacii "O vnesenii izmenenij v prilozheniya 1 i 3 k Metodike ischisleniya razmera vreda, prichinennogo ohotnich'im resursam, utverzhdennoj prikazom Ministerstva prirodnyh resursov i ekologii Rossijskoj Federacii ot 8 dekabrya 2011 goda No 948" ot 17 noyabrya 2017 goda, No 612. URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/542612087.
9. Vosproizvodstvo ohotnich'ih zhivotnyh [Reproduction of hunting animals] / Pod obshch. red. A. P. Kaledina. Reutov : ERA, 2019. 360 p.
ARARAT A. PARONYAN, Ph. D. of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economics and Law, Russian Federation, Kursk
YULIYA A. PAKHOMOVA, Ph. D. of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
Kursk State University, Kursk, Russian Federation
ARUTYUN G. PARONYAN, Ph. D. of Economic Sciences
Belorechensky Industrial-Technological College, Belorechensk, Russian Federation
IMPROVING WORKFORCE GENERATION AND ALLOCATION THROUGH THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONTRACTUAL FRAMEWORK
Abstract. Labor resources are the most important factor of production. In modern conditions, with the introduction of more and more sophisticated equipment, the latest technologies, and the development of the digital economy, the requirements for employees in all sectors of the economy and in the social sphere are increasing. Therefore, it is increasingly important to improve the efficiency of labor resources reproduction, including at the stages of their formation and distribution. The development of proposals to improve the efficiency of the formation and distribution of labor resources in the process of their reproduction is due to the fact that in market conditions, administrative distribution of specialists trained on a budget basis is difficult. The state, as one of the participants in the market economy, which spends money, the classroom Fund, the material and technical base, time and experience, the scientific and creative potential of the teaching staff, and other material and non-material resources, is not only interested in training highly qualified specialists, but also in ensuring that they work in their specialty for the benefit of the state. Proposals are identified, the strategic implementation of which in the medium and long term will lead to an increase in the efficiency of the formation and distribution of labor resources in the process of their reproduction.
Key words: labor resources, labor market, reproduction of labor resources, formation and distribution of labor resources, labor force, formation and rational use, available labor resources, strategic tasks, contract system.
1. Rajzberg B. A., Lozovskij L. Sh., Starodubceva E. B. Sovremennyj ekonomicheskij slovar' [Modern economic dictionary] / pod obshch. red. prof. B. A. Rajzberga. 6-e izd., perer. i dop. M. : Infra–M, 2010. 511 p.
2. Dolgushkin N. K., Novikov V. G. Kategorii "trudovye resursy", "rabochaya sila", "kadry" – sushchnost' i soderzhanie [Categories "labor resources", "labor force", "personnel" – the essence and content] // Agrarnaya nauka. 2001. No 4. pp. 11–12.
3. Paronyan A. A., Vanin D. E., Paronyan A. A. Osobennosti vosproizvodstva trudovyh resursov agrarnogo sektora ekonomiki [Features of reproduction of labor resources in the agricultural sector of the economy] // Vestnik Kurskoj gosudarstvennoj sel'skohozyajstvennoj akademii. 2013. No 4. pp. 7–12.
4. Borisov A. B. Bol'shoj ekonomicheskij slovar' [Large economic dictionary]. M. : Knizhnyj mir, 2003. 895 p.
5. Paronyan A. A. Issledovanie hozyajstvennogo mekhanizma formirovaniya i ispol'zovaniya trudovyh resursov sel'skogo hozyajstva [Research of the economic mechanism of formation and use of agricultural labor resources] // Voprosy statistiki. 2012. No 1. pp. 34−37.
6. Paronyan A. A., Paronyan A. A. Vliyanie rynochnyh uslovij na effektivnost' ispol'zovaniya trudovyh resursov v sel'skom hozyajstve [Influence of market conditions on the efficiency of labor resources use in agriculture] // Vestnik Kurskoj gosudarstvennoj sel'skohozyajstvennoj akademii. 2012. No 2. pp. 16–20.
LEISEN D. YUNUSOVA, Postgraduate
Kazan (Volga region) Federal University, Respublika Tatarstan, g. Kazan'
ANALYSIS OF OPTIONS PRICING METHODS: THE BLACK-SCHOLES MODEL AND THE MONTE CARLO METHOD
Abstract. Today, the market of financial instruments is quite developed. The Russian market is dominated by traditional financial instruments, while derivatives of these financial instruments (options, futures, forwards, bills, etc.) are poorly developed. The reason for this situation is that few financial market participants can correctly evaluate financial products. Scientific researchers and large companies use various methods of estimating the value of financial instruments when making strategic investment decisions. incorrect calculations can be irreparable. Therefore, it is important to apply the appropriate pricing methodology to various derivative financial instruments. The topic of derivative financial instruments from the point of view of the scientific and theoretical aspect has been worked out in sufficient volume. As for the pricing of these instruments, there are some gaps. There is still no method for pricing derivatives that would allow you to accurately assess the value of financial instruments for subsequent effective investment decisions. The article deals with the methodology of pricing of derivative financial instruments using the black–Scholes model and the Monte Carlo method. The presented estimation methods allow you to calculate the range of price values that allows you to provide the most accurate expected results.
Key words: derivative financial instruments, option, pricing, black–Scholes model, Monte Carlo method, investment, risk hedging.
1. Arutyunov Yu. A., Kiseleva M. M. Istina v cene. Cenoobrazovanie na innovacionnuyu produkciyu [Truth in price. Pricing for innovative products] // Kreativnaya ekonomika. 2009. No 9. pp. 109−115.
2. Ayupov A. A. Konstruirovanie i realizaciya innovacionnyh finansovyh produktov [Design and implementation of innovative financial products]. M. : NOTA BENE, 2007. pp. 220.
3. Ayupov A. A. Proizvodnye finansovye instrumenty: obrashchenie i upravlenie [Derivative financial instruments: circulation and management]. Tol'yatti : TGU, 2007. pp. 202.
4. Gluhov M. Ocenka opcionov metodom Monte Karlo [Evaluation of options by the Monte Carlo method] // Futures & Options. 2009. No 4. pp. 38−43.
5. Moskovskaya birzha. URL: https://www.moex.com/.
6. Bendato I., Cassettari L., Mosca R., Giribone P. Monte Carlo method for pricing complex financial derivatives: An innovative approach to the control of convergence // Applied Mathematical Sciences. 2015. Vyp. 9. No 124. pp. 6167−6188.
7. Black F., Scholes M. The pricing of options and corporate liabilities // Journal Political Economy. 1973. Vyp. 81. No 3. pp. 637−659.
LARISA V. ZANFIROVA, Ph. D. of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor
TATYANA P. KOVALENOK, Ph. D. of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow
ASSESSMENT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF TECHNICAL THINKING OF FUTURE ENGINEERS
Abstract. The features of modern conditions of higher education functioning are considered. The article describes the factors that cause changes in the educational process, transforming its form and content. These changes determine a different regulation of subject-subject relationships between participants in the pedagogical process. The specific essence of engineering activity is shown, its main system – forming quality-technical thinking is revealed. The structure of technical thinking is analyzed and its qualities are highlighted. The possibilities of forming students ' technical thinking in the process of distance learning are considered. The potential of using computer testing of the quality of students ' knowledge acquisition at the stage of current control, from the point of view of developing technical thinking, is shown on the example of a specially developed test for the discipline "Electrical materials". The necessity of creating and applying such methods is justified not only for monitoring students ' knowledge, skills and abilities, but also for forming technical thinking. The results of computer testing of students ' knowledge are described, similar and different parameters of General indicators of average values of success in completing test tasks for the proposed groups of tasks are determined, and assumptions are made about the possible reasons for such results. Such test methods have didactic capabilities for forming conceptual, imaginative and practical components of technical thinking and qualities (integrativity, creativity, efficiency and reflexivity) that characterize the functioning of this type of thinking in future engineers.
Key words: computer testing, technical thinking, engineer activity, distance learning, current knowledge control.
1. Shchennikov S. A. Otkrytoe distancionnoe obrazovanie [Open distance education]: monografiya. M. : Nauka, 2002. 528 p.
2. Serova N. Zhukova N. M., Kubrushko P. F., Shingareva M. V. Rol' kompetentnostno-orientirovannyh zadach kak integrativnyh didakticheskih edinic formirovaniya professional'nyh kompetencij [The role of competence- oriented tasks as integrative didactic units of professional competence formation] // Innovacionnye proekty i programmy v obrazovanii. 2016. No 1. pp. 51–55.
3. Kovalenok T. P. Formirovanie special'nyh sposobnostej v processe professional'noj podgotovki [Formation of special abilities in the process of professional training] // Metodist. 2018. No 7. pp. 48–51.
4. Silajchev P. A., Chekha O. V. Razvitie teorii nepreryvnoj podgotovki: problema tekhnicheskogo obrazovaniya [Development of the theory of continuous training: the problem of technical education] // Vestnik FGOU VPO "Moskovskij gosudarstvennyj agroinzhenernyj universitet imeni V. P. Goryachkina". 2009. No 6. pp. 16–18.
5. Klimov E. A. Psihologiya professional'nogo samoopredeleniya [Psychology of professional self- determination]. Rostov-na-Donu : Feniks, 1996. 512 p.
6. Romanova E. S. 99 populyarnyh professij. Psihologicheskij analiz i professiogrammy [99 popular professions. Psychological analysis and job description]. 2-e izd.. SPb. : Piter, 2003. 464 p.
7. Chugunova E. S. Kompleksnaya social'no-psihologicheskaya metodika izucheniya lichnosti inzhenera [Complex socio-psychological method of studying the engineer's personality]. L. : LGU, 1991. 181 p.
8. Kudryavcev T. V. Psihologiya tekhnicheskogo myshleniya (Process i sposoby resheniya tekhnicheskih zadach) [Psychology of technical thinking (Process and methods of solving technical problems)]. M. : Pedagogika, 1975. 304 p.
9. Zanfirova L. V. Formirovanie tekhnicheskogo myshleniya v processe podgotovki studentov agroinzhenernyh vuzov [Formation of technical thinking in the process of training students of agricultural engineering universities]: avtoref. dis. ... kand. ped. nauk : 13.00.08 / Zanfirova Larisa Vyacheslavovna. M. : 2008. 24 p.
10. Lysenko E., Nazarova L. Development of Technical Thinking in Engineering Students // Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research: 1st International Scientific Practical Conference “The Individual and Society in the Modern Geopolitical Environ-ment” ISMGE 2019. Vol. 331. pp. 430–435.
11. Kumin V. D. Elektrotekhnicheskie materialy [Electrical materials]: uchebnoe posobie / pod red. N. E. Kabdina. M. : RGAU−MSKHA, 2020. 174 p.
12. Psihologicheskaya diagnostika [Psychological diagnostics]: uchebnoe posobie / pod red. M. K. Akimovoj. SPb. : Piter, 2005. 304 p.
13. Kovalenok T. P. Sozdanie i ispol'zovanie testov professional'nyh znanij [Creation and use of professional knowledge tests] // Metodologiya professional'nogo obrazovaniya: sbornik nauchnyh statej Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii, posvyashchennoj nauchnomu vkladu akademika RAO Aleksandra Mihajlovicha Novikova, 30 yanvarya 2018 goda. M. : FGBU RAO, 2018. pp. 131–137.
14. Siman A. S. Itogovaya attestaciya studentov s ispol'zovaniem testovyh metodik [Final certification of students using test methods] // Vestnik FGOU VPO "Moskovskij gosudarstvennyj agroinzhenernyj universitet imeni V. P. Goryachkina". 2008. No 6-1 (31). pp. 128–129.
15. Zanfirova L. V., Lysenko E. E. Osobennosti klipovogo myshleniya sovremennyh studentov [Features of clip thinking of modern students] // Nauchno-prakticheskaya konferenciya "Den' rabotnikov sel'skogo hozyajstva i pererabatyvayushchej promyshlennosti": Sbornik statej. M. : RGAU−MSKHA, 2020. pp. 36–40.
16. Tenchurina L. Z. "Klipovoe myshlenie" i ego posledstviya ["Clip thinking" and its consequences] // Komp'yuternye tekhnologii v shkole. 2017. No 3. pp. 3–7.
ELENA N. KOZLENKOVA, Ph. D. of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow
PROBLEMS OF IMPLEMENTING ADDITIONAL CAREER-ORIENTED EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS IN THE SCHOOL-UNIVERSITY INTERACTION SYSTEM
Abstract. The issues of organization of interaction between schools and universities in the course of career guidance work are considered. The analysis of actual problems of the organization of assistance to professional self-determination of school children taking into account modern trends in the education system is carried out. The main difficulties faced by universities in attracting applicants are identified. The article describes the problem of building effective interaction in the "school-University" system, shows the role of specialized training in the implementation of the requirements of Federal state educational standards. The possibilities of cooperation between the University and the school in the organization and conduct of project research activities with students are considered. The article describes the conditions for successful implementation of measures aimed at promoting professional self- determination of schoolchildren. The possible difficulties that arise during the implementation of specialized training at school and design and research activities, in particular, are shown. The potential capabilities of the University to provide scientific and methodological support and support for teachers, as well as students studying in specialized classes are revealed. The article describes the role of additional career-oriented educational programs, competitions and Olympiads organized by universities in promoting professional self-determination of students and attracting potential applicants. The problems that occur in the interaction of schools and universities are shown. The characteristic of the experience of ETSC Russian state agrarian University–MTAA named after K. A. Timiryazev on cooperation with schools. The author outlines ways to organize effective interaction between schools and universities in the framework of career guidance, describes ways to overcome emerging difficulties and conditions for ensuring long-term cooperation.
Key words: design and research activities, professional self-determination, professional orientation, specialized training, additional educational programs.
1. Rodichev N. F. Postindustrial'nyj, globalizacionnyj i postmodernistskij vyzovy otechestvennoj professional'noj orientacii [Postindustrial, globalizing and postmodern challenges of domestic professional orientation] // Pedagogika. 2016. No 4. pp. 18.
2. Chistyakova S. N. Ocenka stanovleniya i tendencii razvitiya problemy professional'nogo samoopredeleniya obuchayushchihsya [Assessment of the formation and development trends of the problem of professional self-determination of students] // Professional'naya orientaciya i zanyatost' molodezhi. 2017. No 1. pp. 5–8.
3. Trofimov E. N., Kal'nej V. A., Shishov S. E. [i dr.] Professional'noe obrazovanie: sovremennye podhody i perspektivy razvitiya [Professional education: modern approaches and prospects for development]: monografiya. M. : Literaturnoe agentstvo "Universitetskaya kniga", 2019. 188 p.
4. Kovalenok T. P. Special'nye sposobnosti kak faktor professional'nogo samoopredeleniya v rabochih professiyah [Special abilities as a factor of professional self-determination in working professions] // Doklady TSKHA: materialy mezhdunarodnoj nauchnoj konferencii. M. : RGAU–MSKHA imeni K. A. Timiryazeva, 2018. pp. 387–389.
5. Kosyrev V. Kul'tura uchebnogo truda studenta [Culture of student's Educational work] // Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii. 2006. No 5. pp. 156–158.
6. Lysenko E., Nazarova L. Development of Technical Thinking in Engineering Students // Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research: 1st International Scientific Practical Conference 87 международный научный журнал “The Individual and Society in the Modern Geopolitical Environment” ISMGE 2019. Vol. 331. pp. 430–435.
7. Zanfirova L. V., Lysenko E. E. Vozmozhnosti formirovaniya tekhnicheskogo myshleniya u budushchih inzhenerov [The possibility of formation of technical thinking in future engineers] // Doklady TSKHA: sbornik trudov konferencii. M. : RGAU–MSKHA imeni K. A. Timiryazeva, 2019. pp. 118–121.
8. Kozlenkova E. N., Krivchanskij I. F. Proektnaya deyatel'nost' shkol'nikov kak sredstvo professional'nogo samoopredeleniya v oblasti inzhenernyh professij [Project activity of schoolchildren as a means of professional self-determination in the field of engineering professions] // Mezhdunarodnyj nauchnyj zhurnal. 2019. No 4. pp. 62–69.
9. Zaharov O. E., Popova E. V., Prokop'ev I. V., Krylov A. I., Blinov O. V. Opyt provedeniya proektnyh obrazovatel'nyh smen sotrudnikami FGBU "NII CPK imeni Yu. A. Gagarina" [Experience in conducting project educational shifts by employees of the Gagarin research Institute for space research] // Pilotiruemye polety v kosmos: materialy XII mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakt. konf., 24–26 oktyabrya 2017 god. Zvezdnyj gorodok: Nauchno-issledovatel'skij ispytatel'nyj centr podgotovki kosmonavtov imeni Yu. A. Gagarina, 2017. pp. 307–308.
10. Chistyakova S. N., Rodichev N. F. The Schoolchildren's Occupational Orientation under the Pre- Profile Training and the Profile Learning // Legislative Studies Quarterly. 2004. No 11. p. 8.
11. Silajchev P. A., Chekha O. V. Razvitie teorii nepreryvnoj podgotovki: problema tekhnicheskogo obrazova- niya [Development of the theory of continuous training: the problem of technical education] // Vestnik FGOU VPO "Moskovskij gosudarstvennyj agroinzhenernyj universitet imeni V. P. Goryachkina". 2009. No 6. pp. 16–18.
LYUBOV M. DYACHKOVSKAYA, Master’s Degree
SARGYLANA M. MAKAROVA, Ph. D. of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor
North-Eastern Federal University, Russian Federation, Sakha Republic, Yakutsk
TECHNOLOGY OF CRITERIA EVALUATION OF RESULTS OF TEACHING GEOMETRY
Abstract. Checking and evaluating students ' learning outcomes is an important part of the learning process. Its purpose is to identify the level of development of the educational program, the state of knowledge and skills of each student. The desire to give an objective assessment of knowledge and skills is associated with the search for reliable tools for measuring learning outcomes. The Federal state educational standard sets modern requirements for the development of learning outcomes. From all this, it follows that an assessment tool is required that would allow students to form competencies in the subject and use multi-level measurement methods to check the development of learning outcomes or special technologies for evaluating students ' educational achievements. One of these dimensions for testing the development of learning outcomes is evaluation, which is based on criteria, i.e. criteria-based assessment. The implementation of criteria-based assessment makes it possible to move towards a systematic approach in educational activities, which is aimed at educational achievements. The article offers a model of criteria-based assessment technology and its application in mathematics lessons. It also presents the results of research related to the development and implementation of criteria-based assessment technology, which ensures the achievement of learning outcomes on a specific topic of geometry.
Key words: evaluation of learning outcomes, technology of criteria-based assessment, educational achievements of students.
1. Krylova O. N. Tekhnologiya formiruyushchego ocenivaniya v sovremennoj shkole [Technology of formative assessment in a modern school]. SPb. : KARO, 2015. 128 p.
2. Kukushin B. C. Teoriya i metodika obucheniya [Theory and methodology of training]: uchebnoe posobie. Rostov-n/D. : Feniks, 2005. 474 p.
3. Ocenka dostizheniya planiruemyh rezul'tatov v nachal'noj shkole. Sistema zadanij [Assessment of achievement of planned results in primary school. Task system]. V 2-h ch. Ch. 1 / M. Yu. Demidova, S. V. Ivanov, O. A. Karabanova [i dr.]. M. : Prosveshchenie, 2009. 16 p.
4. Shcherbakova I. A. Tekhnologiya kriterial'nogo ocenivaniya v nachal'noj shkole [Technology of criteria- based assessment in primary school] // Materialy VI Mezhdunarodnoj studencheskoj nauchnoj konferencii "Studencheskij nauchnyj forum". URL: https://scienceforum.ru/2014/article/2014003202.
5. Ibragimov G. I., Ibragimova E. M., Andrianova T. M. Teoriya obucheniya [Theory of learning]: uchebnoe posobie. M. : Vlados, 2011. 383 p.
6. Afanas'eva R. A. Test dlya vyyasneniya urovnya samoocenki uchashchihsya [Test for finding out the level of self-esteem of students]. URL: https://ped-kopilka.ru/blogs/rima-ahatovna-afanaseva/testy-dlja-proverki-samocenki-uchaschihsja-srednei-shkoly.html.
TAMARA M. ELKANOVA, Ph. D. of Physico-Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-4512-9591
North Ossetian State University named after Kosta Levanovich Khetagurov, Russian Federation, Republic of North Ossetia − Alania, Vladikavkaz
LARISA V. SERGEEVA, Senior Lecturer
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-8256-1033
Gorsky State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Republic of North Ossetia − Alania, Vladikavkaz
INTEGRATED INTERROGATIVE APPROACH TO THE STUDY OF NATURAL PHENOMENA
Abstract. In the paradigm of modern higher education, the system of educational training of a competitive specialist capable of sustainable life in a multi-factor space should be aimed at forming a creative personality capable of rapid adaptation in highly dynamic information fields, which implies active information and analytical competence of the specialist, divergence and creativity of thinking, developed skills of independent setting of goals and planning ways to achieve them. This makes it necessary to develop pedagogical technologies that ensure the development of creativity and systematic thinking, creative independence, cognitive activity of students, forming the skills of synthesis, interaction of various methods of cognition of reality in the process of educational and professional activities. The article offers the author's interrogative learning technology, which is understood as a system of purposeful compilation of questions to phrases, laws, phenomena, situations with the integrated use of natural science, humanitarian and artistic methods of cognition and presentation of information in verbal, visual, synthesized verbal-visual forms. The use of interrogative technology in applying to natural phenomena is considered on specific examples. It is assumed that the interrogative learning technology will find a worthy application in the structure of Gnostic methods of organizing educational and cognitive activities of students.
Key words: higher education, creativity, teaching method, interrogative technology,
compilation of questions, interaction of cognition methods.
1. Gadamer H.-G. Istina i metod: Osnovy filosofskoj germenevtiki [Truth and method: Fundamentals of philosophical hermeneutics]. M. : Progress, 1988. 704 p.
2. Boldonova I. S. O dialogovosti germenevtiki G.-G. Gadamera [On the Dialogic nature of hermeneutics By G.-G. Gadamer] // Vestnik Buryatskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. 2009. No 6. pp. 21−25.
3. Kalyuzhnaya N. B. Psihologo-akmeologicheskie predposylki lichnostnogo samosozidaniya sredstvami kognitivnoj refleksii [Psychological and acmeological prerequisites for personal self-creation by means of cognitive reflection]: avtoref. dis. ... kand. psih. nauk: 19.00.13 / Kalyuzhnaya Natal'ya Borisovna. Kostroma, 2015. 25 p.
5. Elkanova T. M. Primenenie kognitivnyh vozmozhnostej hudozhestvenno-esteticheskogo metoda poznaniya v sisteme obrazovanii [Application of cognitive capabilities of the artistic and aesthetic method of cognition in the education system] // Vysshee obrazovanie segodnya. 2015. No 11. pp. 86−89.
6. Ejnshtejn A. Sobranie nauchnyh trudov [Collection of scientific works]. T. 4. M. : Nauka, 1967. 600 p.
7. Tolstoj L. N. Kakaya byvaet rosa na trave [What is the dew on the grass] // Sobranie sochinenij v 22 t. M. : Hudozhestvennaya literatura, 1982. T. 10. pp. 53.
8. Elkanova T. M. Sostavlenie voprosov kak metod aktivizacii poznavatel'noj deyatel'nosti studentov [Compilation of questions as a method of activating the cognitive activity of students] // Fizicheskoe obrazovanie v vuzah. 2010. No 1. pp. 105−109.
9. Elkanova T. M. Nekotorye metody razvitiya kreativnoj poznavatel'noj aktivnosti studentov [Some methods of development of creative cognitive activity of students] // Vysshee obrazovanie segodnya. 2014. No 12. pp. 49−51.
MARINA N. ZOLOTAREVA, Ph. D. of Philological Sciences, Associate Professor
MARINA L. BURAK, Senior Lecturer
Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Russian Federation, Moscow
JUSTIFICATION OF THE NEED TO CREATE FREQUENCY CATALOGS OF SPECIALIZED VOCABULARY WHEN LEARNING RUSSIAN AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (USING THE EXAMPLE OF THE FREQUENCY CATALOG IN THE SPECIALTY "ROCKET SCIENCE»)
Abstract. To date, the practice of teaching Russian as a foreign language there is an urgent need to develop handbooks and directories of the special vocabulary of engineering, the study of which classes of Russian as a foreign language would enable foreign students to successfully master their chosen specialty in Russian language. The article presents an example of developing a catalog of frequency – specific vocabulary in the specialty "Rocket science", and also provides the first part of the catalog of the most frequent vocabulary in this specialty-500 most frequent words found in special texts, processed with a view to their possible subsequent study in the classroom of Russian as a foreign language. The words in the directory are arranged in alphabetical order, every word, the directory has an index frequency, which represents the greatest value. This catalog allows you to study the frequency of specialized vocabulary in various aspects, its part-time affiliation, semantics, etc. Creating such frequency dictionaries will allow students to learn the language of their specialty faster and more effectively, and teachers to use the necessary vocabulary in the preparation of educational materials.
Key words: russian as a foreign language, engineering vocabulary, catalog, frequency, profile vocabulary, lexical minimum.
1. Burak M. L., Zolotareva M. N. Organizaciya raboty s adaptirovannymi i autentichnymi nauchnymi tekstami na zanyatiyah RKI (na primere tekstov inzhenernogo profilya) [Organization of work with adapted and authentic scientific texts in the RKI classes (on the example of engineering texts)] // Mezhdunarodnyj nauchnyj zhurnal. 2019. No 1. pp. 125−135.
2. Kurbatova S. A., Burak M. L. Osobennosti obucheniya inostrannyh uchashchihsya v mnogonacional'noj gruppe neyazykovogo vuza [Features of teaching foreign students in a multinational group of a non- linguistic university] // Mezhdunarodnyj nauchnyj zhurnal. 2016. No 4. pp. 87–92.
3. Zolotareva M. N. Obuchenie chteniyu tekstov po special'nosti na zanyatiyah RKI v tekhnicheskom vuze [Teaching reading texts In the specialty at the RKI classes in a technical University] // V sb.: Aktual'nye problemy lingvistiki i lingvodidaktiki v neyazykovom vuze: sbornik materialov 3-j Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii / Moskovskij gosudarstvennyj tekhnicheskij universitet imeni N. E. Baumana, Associaciya tekhnicheskih universitetov Rossii i Kitaya. 2019. pp. 34−38.
4. Ilyina Olga, Zolotareva Marina Language Features of Russian Texts of Engineering Discourse // Journal of Research in Applied Linguistics. 2019. T. 10. No S. pp. 244–255.
5. Iliyna O. A., Zolotareva M. N. Grammar of Russian texts of engineering discourse // Selected paper e-book 6-th International Conference on Applied Linguistics Issues (ALI 2019).
6. Il'ina O. A. Leksicheskij minimum po special'nosti "Robototekhnika": lingvodidakticheskoe opisanie i praktika ispol'zovaniya v kurse prepodavaniya russkogo yazyka kak inostrannogo [Lexical minimum in the specialty "Robotics": linguodidactic description and practice of using in the course of teaching Russian as a foreign language] // Aktual'nye voprosy lingvistiki i lingvodidaktiki v neyazykovom vuze: 3-ya Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferenciya (Moskva, 11−12 dekabrya 2018 goda) MGTU im. N. E. Baumana. Moskva, pp. 42−46.
YURIY D. OVCHINNIKOV, Ph. D. of Engineering Sciences, Associate Professor
ANTON Yu. STOILOV, student
Kuban State University of Education, Sport and Tourism, Russian Federation, Krasnodar
CONTROL IN EQUESTRIAN SPORTS: A SINGLE BIOMECHANICAL SYSTEM
Abstract. Equestrian sports in the modern world is developing rapidly. Russia, which had a rich equestrian tradition, material and technical base, and human resources, changed the development of equestrian sports and lost world priorities due to the structural restructuring processes of the 90s. The authors consider the types and features of control in equestrian sports, taking into account specific features. Control takes a separate place in the sports training of the rider and horse. The control is carried out to assess the dynamics of General, special physical and technical-tactical readiness, the functional state of the body, and the adequacy of training loads to the capabilities of young equestrians. Show jumping, as an Olympic discipline, is the most objective assessment of the rider's fitness, which can be observed by a person who has a superficial understanding of equestrian sports. But recently, there has been a development of equestrian sports and the structural mechanisms associated with this industry. Russian equestrian sport is becoming a priority in the country, especially for young people who are interested not only in horse tourism, but also in studying specific equestrian disciplines. Control in equestrian sports is an important area, but it is not sufficiently represented in the scientific literature, and from the point of view of a unified biomechanical system, it will be pedagogically appropriate. Objective: to show control in equestrian sports from the point of view of a single biomechanical system. In the equestrian rider's sports training, it is the control that can characterize the dynamics of the growth of sports results in the long-term training of equestrians. Control is used as a pedagogical and medical means of regulating the training process, applicable to the physical, technical, tactical, psychological, and theoretical aspects of training; to assess the functional capabilities and state of the body and the level of development of physical qualities.
Key words: equestrian sport, test, test, control, dressage, show jumping, overcoming obstacles.
1. Pigareva S. N. Fiziologicheskie aspekty sportivnoj trenirovki v konnoj vyezdke [Physiological aspects of sport training in equestrian dressage] // Tyumenskij medicinskij zhurnal. 2016. T. 18. No 3. pp. 52−55.
2. Gorbukov M. A., Rudak A. N., German Yu. I., Chavlytko V. I. Analiz rabotosposobnosti loshadej verhovyh porod Belarusi v razlichnyh disciplinah konnogo sporta [Analysis of the performance of horses of Belarus ' Riding Breeds in various disciplines of equestrian sports] // Zootekhnicheskaya nauka Belarusi. 2018. T. 53. No 1. pp. 76−82.
3. Demin V. A., Kanarejkina S. G. Vliyanie sootnosheniya statej i nekotoryh promerov na dlinu shaga trakenenskoj, gannoverskoj i golshtinskoj porod loshadej [Influence of the ratio of articles and some measurements on the step length of Trakenen, Hanover and Holstein horse Breeds] // Vestnik Bashkirskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta. 2018. No 1 (45). pp. 71−77.
4. Semenov B. S., Bganceva Yu. S., Kuznecova T. Sh. Prichiny zabolevanij mezhkostnoj tret'ej myshcy u sportivnyh loshadej i ih profilaktika [Causes of diseases of the interosseous third muscle in sports horses and their prevention] // Voprosy normativno-pravovogo regulirovaniya v veterinarii. 2016. No 3. pp. 119−122.
5. Stojlov A. Yu., Ovchinnikov Yu. D. Biomekhanicheskie kachestva v konnyh igrah gorcev [Biomechanical qualities in equestrian games of mountaineers] // Voprosy pedagogiki. 2018. No 6-2. pp. 81−85.
6. Zubareva E. A. Izmenenie bioelektricheskoj aktivnosti skeletnyh myshc u treniruemyh loshadej do i posle fizicheskoj nagruzki [Changes in the bioelectric activity of skeletal muscles in trained horses before and after physical activity] // Omskij nauchnyj vestnik. 2012. No 1 (108). pp. 137−141.
7. Kalinkova L. V. Effektivnost' dopolnitel'nyh mikrosatelitnyh markerov pri testirovanii chistokrovnyh arabskih loshadej na dostovernost' proiskhozhdeniya [Effectiveness of additional microsatellite markers in testing thoroughbred Arabian horses for authenticity of origin] // Veterinariya, zootekhniya i biotekhnologiya. 2017. No 12. pp. 51−57.
8. Maskaeva T. Yu., Uryvaev Yu. V. Dvizheniya cheloveka v podvizhnoj srede [Human movement in a mobile environment] // Uchenye zapiski universiteta imeni P. F. Lesgafta. 2017. No 1 (143). pp. 120−127.
9. Bachurina E. M., Polkovnikova V. I. Fenotipicheskie osobennosti, ocenka dvigatel'nyh kachestv i rabotosposobnosti loshadej sportivnogo napravleniya [Phenotypic features, estimation of motor qualities and performance of the horse sport] // Konevodstvo i konnyj sport. 2017. No 5. pp. 33−35.
10. Blohina N. V. Geneticheskaya harakteristika linij loshadej Vladimirskoj porody [Genetic characterization of the lines of horses Vladimir breed] // Konevodstvo i konnyj sport. 2019. No 3. pp. 6−8.
11. Zadorova N. N., Semenov V. G., Tihonov A. S. Harakteristika vosproizvoditel'nyh sposobnostej kobyl russkoj rysistoj porody Chuvashskogo konnogo zavoda [Characterization of the reproductive abilities of mares with Russian Trotter breed Chuvash stud] // Izvestiya Mezhdunarodnoj akademii agrarnogo obrazovaniya. 2018. No 43. pp. 156−160.