Pirogova O. E., Kirillova D. A.
Kuznetsova S. N., Pirogova O. E.
Nuzhdin V. I., Putkina L. V.
Kushnariova M. N., Wang Shu En
Chutcheva Y. V., Korotkikh Y. S., Ryabchikova V. G.
Buchnev A. О.
Golubov I. I.
Tikhomirov N. N., Savichev O. P.
Chukanova A. P., Lagun A. A.
Dzetsina V. I.
Magomedov R. M.
Asadova N. D.
Marushina M. K., Ibraginova I. R.
Magomedova R. M., Gadzhieva J. P., Rubanova E. I., Magomedova E. E.
Nazarova L. I., Klinnikova L. A., Martenko V. M.
Sedov R. L.
Siman A. S., Zhilyaeva V. V.
Korshunova Y. M.
Kovalenok T. P., Zanfirova L. V.
Kurlapov M. N.
Elkanova T. M.
Khruleva A. M.
OKSANA E. PIROGOVA, Advanced Doctor in Economic Sciences, Аssociate Professor, Аssociate Professor
DARIA A. KIRILLOVA, Master’s Degree
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Higher School of Trade and Economics, Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg
THE IMPACT OF DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES ON REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT
Abstract. Realtor business in the modern world is gaining more and more popularity, since its peculiarity lies in the fact that there are two objects of sale, namely the service and the object. Today, the process of digitalization of the economy of the Russian Federation has a significant impact on the hospitality industry, in particular, hotel automation associated with the use of modern technologies, significantly improves the quality of customer service. The purpose of this article is to study the impact of co-consumption on the rental market. To achieve this goal it is necessary to solve the following tasks: to analyze the level of digitalization in Russia, to consider the Airbnb model, and based on statistical data to build a correlation model of the market in Moscow and St. Petersburg. The following research methods were used in this article: description, comparison, analogy, generalization, and analysis. Based on the study, an analysis was made of the Airbnb platform and its main characteristics. Real estate companies have to adapt to digital transformation, which means they think about the feasibility, timing and methods of implementing such initiatives. A prerequisite for digitalization is the formation of a fundamental culture of innovation.
Key words: co-consumption, digitalization, correlation model, rental market, Airbnb platform.
1. Basaev Z. V. Cifrovizaciya ekonomiki: Rossiya v kontekste global'noj transformacii [Digitalization of the economy: Russia in the context of global transformation] // Mir novoj ekonomiki. 2018. № 4. pp. 32-38.
2. Podgajskaya A. E. Vliyanie servisa Airbnb na gostinichnyj sektor v Sankt-Peterburge [The impact of the Airbnb service on the hotel sector in St. Petersburg] // Vestnik NGUEU. 2017. № 3. pp. 329-343.
3. Rynok arendy nedvizhimosti v Moskve v nastoyashchee vremya. URL: https://realty.yandex.ru/spravochnik/kak-izmenilis-tseny-na-arendu-kvartir-v-moskve-za-posledniy-god
4. Statistika platformy Airbnb. URL: https://www.airdna.co/
5. Pirogova O. E. Rynok nedvizhimosti [Real estate market]: uchebnoe posobie. Kursk, 2018. 132 р.
6. Pirogova O. E., Plotnikov V. A. Ocenka nedvizhimosti [Property valuation]. M. : OOO "Megapolis", 2019.
7. Kazakevich T. A. Organizaciya i planirovanie deyatel'nosti predpriyatij servisa [Organization and planning of activity of service enterprises]: uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov. 2-e izd., dop. M. : Yurajt, 2018. 185 р.
8. Cifrovoe desyatiletie. V nogu so vremenem. PwC: Vsemirnoe issledovanie Digital IQ za 2017 god. URL: https://www.pwc.ru/ru/publications/global-digital-iq-survey-rus.pdf
SVETLANA N. KUZNETSOVA, Master’s degree
OKSANA E. PIROGOVA, Advanced Doctor in Economic Sciences, Аssociate Professor
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Higher School of Trade and Economics, Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg
PREDICTING THE COST OF SERVICE APARTMENTS BASED ON A MULTIPLE REGRESSION MODEL
Abstract. Modern hotel business in Russia is actively developing and provides a variety of offers for both tourists and residents of the city. Apartments have become a new trend in the market over the past few years. This type of real estate is becoming more and more popular every year, both among investors and tourists. The purpose of this article is to make a forecast of prices for apartments in St. Petersburg based on multiple linear regression. Research objectives: to consider the dynamics of changes in prices per square meter of apartments in St. Petersburg for 2014-2019, to identify the main factors that affect the price index, to build a model of multiple linear regression. Using the exponential smoothing method, predict changes in factors in the forecast period and make a forecast of apartment prices based on the obtained values. Research methods: description, comparison, analogy, generalization and analysis. The study showed that almost all factors have a strong relationship with the resulting indicator and apartment prices will increase in the coming period. The forecast of the cost of service apartments developed by the authors can have a positive effect when conducting real estate transactions in St. Petersburg.
Key words: apartments, hospitality, correlation, forecasting, multiple regression model, exponential smoothing method.
1. Analitika rynka nedvizhimosti Sankt-Peterburga. URL: https://www.bn.ru/analytics/
2. Pirogova O. E., Kuznecova S. N. Apart-oteli: osobennosti, preimushchestva i perspektivy [Apart-hotels: features, advantages and prospects] // Mezhdunarodnyj nauchnyj zhurnal. 2020. № 1. pp. 24-29.
3. Pirogova O. E., Plotnikov V. A. Ocenka nedvizhimosti [Property valuation]. M. : OOO "Megapolis", 2019.
4. Pirogova O. E. Teoriya i praktika upravleniya razvitiem torgovyh predpriyatij na osnove stoimostnogo podhoda [Theory and practice of managing the development of trade enterprises based on the cost approach]. Kursk, 2019. 221 p.
5. Apartamenty stavyat v ramku. URL: https://spb.plus.rbc.ru/news/5d81ef307a8aa97d3a525f71
6. Apart-oteli v Sankt-Peterburge: tekushchee polozhenie i perspektivy. URL: https://www.bn.ru/gazeta/articles/238935/
7. Perspektivy apart-otelej Peterburga. URL: http://www.officespb.info/novosti_rynka/perspektivy_apart_otelej_peterburga/
8. Mnozhestvennaya linejnaya regressiya. URL: http://statistica.ru/theory/
MARINA N. KUSHNARIOVA, Ph. D. of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow
WANG SHU EN, Ph. D.
Hulunbuir University, People's Republic of China, Hailar
IMPROVEMENT OF INFORMATION SUPPORT OF STRATEGIC PLANNING OF DEVELOPMENT OF BEET SUGAR SUBCOMPLEX OF THE REGION
Abstract. The adoption of managerial decisions in the agricultural sector is notable for the complexity of tasks, the constant change in the characteristics of tasks, and the distorted and insufficient amount of information about the state of the problem. In such conditions, the intellectual capabilities of specialists cannot cope with the large amount of data necessary for understanding and processing during analysis, planning, management and control for making optimal management decisions. Therefore, improving the information support of strategic planning for the development of sugar beet subcomplex is of particular relevance. A review of the state of the sugar beet subcomplex of the Russian Federation is carried out, information support of the sugar beet subcomplex is characterized, the database of the sugar beet subcomplex at the regional level is described. The model of strategic planning for the development of beet sugar subcomplex is analyzed and its most important shortcomings are identified, the main direction of informatization of strategic planning for the development of beet sugar subcomplex based on simulation is identified, the process of strategic planning for the development of beet sugar subcomplex in the region based on simulation is described. As a result, a strategic planning model for the development of the sugar beet subcomplex in the region based on simulation modeling is proposed, it is indicated through which sources the main effects from improving information support for the strategic planning for the development of the sugar beet subcomplex in the region will be obtained.
Key words: information support, strategic planning, sugar beet subcomplex, simulation model, database of sugar beet subcomplex, strategic planning modeling.
1. Soyuz saharoproizvoditelej Rossii. URL: http://www.rossahar.ru/
2. Strategiya razvitiya pishchevoji pererabatyvayushchej promyshlennosti Rossijskoj Federacii na period do 2020 goda (utverzhdena rasporyazheniem Pravitel'stva Rossijskoj Federaciiot 17 aprelya 2012 g. № 559-r). URL: http://static.government.ru/media/files/65bZISIOP6bA0VSJ67GnnpKIhhoHhxgP.pdf
3. Proekt Ministerstva sel'skogo hozyajstva RF "Cifrovoe sel'skoe hozyajstvo". URL: http://mcx.ru/upload/iblock/900/900863fae06c026826a9ee43e124d058.pdf
4. Yаrovenko L. L. Kombinirovannyj metod prognozirovaniya dohodnosti innovacionnoj deyatel'nosti predpriyatij [Combined method for forecasting the profitability of innovative activities of enterprises] // Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. 2008. № 11. pp. 67-71.
5. Hudyakova E. V., Kushnaryova M. N., Gorbachev M. I. Effektivnost' vnedreniya cifrovyh tekhnologij v sootvetstvii s koncepciej "Sel'skoe hozyajstvo 4.0" [The effectiveness of the introduction of digital technology in accordance with the concept of "Agriculture 4.0"] // Mezhdunarodnyj nauchnyj zhurnal. 2020. № 1. pp. 80-88.
YULIYA V. CHUTCHEVA, Advanced Doctor in Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Economics Department
YULIYA S. KOROTKIKH, Senior Lecturer
VERA G. RYABCHIKOVA, Senior Lecturer
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University -Moscow, Russian Federation, Moscow
MACHINE PARK DEVELOPMENT THROUGH AGROLEASING
Abstract. Inthis paper, the authors consider the issues of current status of machine and tractor park of agricultural industry of the Russian Federation, the problems faced by agricultural producers and the existing methods of purchasing agricultural machinery. The authors have revealed that the preferential way is to purchase agricultural machinery and equipment by means ofagroleasing system. Currently, there is only one institution in the Russian Federation that offers the relevant service and through which agricultural machinery is acquired by leasing. The interest on the part of the state and its participation in ensuring the process of reproduction and renewal of the machine and tractor fleet of the agricultural sector through the agroleasing system was noted. Nevertheless, the agroleasing system needs to be improved and requires new development directions. The authors have formulated recommendations and proposals for all participants of this system, including the government entities, following which will allow improving the work of the system under consideration. In order to support small and medium agribusinesses, it was proposed to create additional preferential conditions for purchasing agricultural machinery as a single complex in leasing. In order to provide technical support to lessees in the post-warranty period, it has been proposed a system of their insurance against untimely equipment failures. In order to solve the problem of shortage of qualified specialized personnel in agricultural enterprises, it is proposed to make changes in the rules of issuing preferential agroleasing, as well as to make changes in the program of passing production practices in higher educational institutions of agricultural profile.
Key words: RosAgroLeasing, leasing, machinery and tractor park, agroindustrial complex, credit, insurance, educational institutions, technical service.
1. Federal State Statistics Service. URL: http://www.gks.ru
2. Fedorenko V. F., Ezhevskij A. A., Soloviev S. A., Chernoivanov V. I. Increase of efficiency of the machine-tractor park use in modern conditions: scientific edition. M. : Federal Budgetary Scientific Institution RosInformAgroTech, 2015. 336 p.
3. Korotkih Yu. S., Chutcheva Yu. V. Sovremennoe sostoyanie mashinno-traktornogo parka Rossijskoj Federacii: osnovnye tendencii i perspektivy razvitiya // Mezhdunarodnyj tekhnikoekonomicheskij zhurnal. 2016. № 6. pp. 25-29.
4. Korotkih Yu. S., Chutcheva Yu. V., Pulyaev N. N. K voprosu obnovleniya parka traktorov v Rossijskoj Federacii // Ekonomika sel'skogo hozyajstva Rossii. 2020. № 5. pp. 19-24.
5. Korotkikh Yu. S. Speaking offormation of the machine-tractor park of the agricultural producers of the Lipetsk Region (in Russian) // Collection: Materials of the International Scientific Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists on the Occasion of the 150 Anniversary of A. V. Leontovich: Collection of Articles, 2019. pp. 319-322.
6. Korotkikh O. V., Korotkikh Yu. S. Actual instruments for stimulation of the agricultural machinery acquisition in Russian Federation (in Russian) // Science Without Borders. 2016. Issue 4(4). pp. 19-26.
7. Korotkikh Yu. S., Chutcheva Yu. V. Technical maintenance of agriculture in the periods of the economic transformations (in Russian) // International Scientific Journal. 2019. Issue 3. pp. 61-65.
ALEXANDER О. BUCHNEV, Ph. D. of Economic Sciences, Economist
Transneft Public Joint-Stock Company, Russian Federation, Moscow
RENEWABLE ENERGY AS AN TARIFF LEVELLING TOOL AND A NUMBER OF OTHER RELATED FEATURES
Abstract. The positive trends of more than one hundred and ninety countries on the active use of renewable energy sources (RES), combined with a promising and dynamically developing sector of energy storage and redistribution, which provide additional improvement of national energy and environmental security, as well as accelerated growth of investment and innovation activity and employment, are summarized. . The author adds such positively related factors as the normalization of electricity tariffs, the differentiation of which exceeded the twelve-fold indicator last year, and the equalization of regional specific energy consumption, to the aforementioned favorable externalities for the use of renewable energy. Among other measures, the significance of microgeneration as the most effective means of providing remote and energy-deficient areas is highlighted. Based on the generalized world experience, coupled with the current domestic practice of stimulating the use of renewable energy sources and the relevant regulatory framework, the author suggests the most appropriate measures for further intensification of the development of renewable energy. The release of hydrocarbon resources in this case seems to be an opportunity to obtain greater added value by increasing the degree of depth of processing of fossil raw materials and, as a consequence, the qualitative growth of the national economy.
Key words: renewable energy, investment and innovation activity, energy storage, tariff differentiation.
1. Buchnev A. O. Netradicionnye istochniki energii kak sostavlyayushchaya novoj energetiki [Unconventional energy sources as a component of new energy] // Integral. 2008. № 6. pp. 30-33.
2. Buchnev A. O. Innovacionnaya i investicionnaya aktivnost' v vozobnovlyaemoj energetike [Innovative and investment activity in renewable energy] // Problemy teorii i praktiki upravleniya. 2017. № 12. pp. 55-65.
3. Buchnev A. O. Perspektivy vozobnovlyaemoj energii v klyuchevyh stranovyh strategiyah [Renewable Energy Perspectives in Key Country Strategies] // Trudy Vol'nogo ekonomicheskogo obshchestva. 2019. № 1 (215). pp. 322-353.
4. Federal'naya antimonopol'naya sluzhba. URL: http://fas.gov.ru
5. Regional'naya energeticheskaya komissiya Ryazanskoj oblasti. URL: http://www.rek.ryazangov.ru
6. Upravlenie po regulirovaniyu tarifov Tambovskoj oblasti. URL: http://www.kt.tambov.gov.ru
7. Upravlenie po tarifnomu regulirovaniyu Murmanskoj oblasti. URL: http://utr.gov-murman.ru
8. Respublikanskaya sluzhba po tarifam Respubliki Dagestan. URL: http://www.rstrd.ru
9. Regional'naya sluzhba po tarifam Respubliki Kalmykiya. URL: http://www.tarif.kalmregion.ru
10. Gosudarstvennyj komitet Respubliki Bashkortostan po tarifam. URL: https://tariff.bashkortostan.ru
11. Upravlenie po regulirovaniyu tarifov Penzenskoj oblasti. URL: http://tarif.pnzreg.ru
12. Sluzhba po tarifam Irkutskoj oblasti. URL: http://www.irkobl.ru/sites/sti
13. Upravlenie gosudarstvennogo regulirovaniya cen i tarifov Amurskoj oblasti. URL: http://www.tarifamur.ru
14. Proekty po "vyravnivaniyu" tarifov na elektroenergiyu v regionah mogut byt' zapushcheno v RF k 2020 godu. URL: https://www.energo-konsultant.ru/news/novosti_elektrosnabgenia/proekty_po_vyravnivaniyu_tarifov_na_elektroenergiyu_
15. Buchnev A. O. Stimulirovanie rynka vozobnovlyaemoj energii v usloviyah resursnyh ogranichenij: podderzhka srednego klassa i reshenie gosudarstvennyh zadach [Stimulating the renewable energy market under resource constraints: supporting the middle class and solving state problems] // Trudy Vol'nogo ekonomicheskogo obshchestva. 2019. № 5 (219).
16. Hodzhson D. Ekonomicheskaya teoriya i instituty [Economic Theory and Institutions]. M. : Delo, 2003. 464 p.
17. Ukaz Prezidenta Rossijskoj Federacii ot 13.05.2019 goda. № 216 "Ob utverzhdenii Doktriny energeticheskoj bezopasnosti Rossijskoj Federacii". URL: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/72140884/
18. Ukaz Prezidenta Rossijskoj Federaciiot 07.05.2018 goda. № 204 "O nacional'nyh celyah i strategicheskih zadachah razvitiya Rossijskoj Federacii na period do 2024 goda". URL: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71837200/
19. Federal'nyj zakon ot 28.12.2019 goda № 471-FZ "O vnesenii izmenenij v Federal'nyj zakon "Ob elektroenergetike" v chasti razvitiya mikrogeneracii". URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/564069055
IVAN I. GOLUBOV, Advanced Doctor in Economics Sciences
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow
IMPLEMENTATION OF INNOVATIVE POTENTIAL IN THE CIRCUIT OF AN INCUBATION OF THE POULTRY FARM OF THE REHABILITATION DIRECTION
Abstract. The problem of innovation in domestic poultry needs further development. This article discusses the main innovative food developments made on the basis of a large poultry farm of the re-breeding direction in Russia. For this purpose, some innovative aspects of the activity on the basis of the Center for Research of the Poultry Farm were investigated, which allowed us to identify a number of new promising areas of scientific research in the quailbreeding industry of the country. A feature of the production activities of this modern industrial type poultry farm is a rationally organized business, in which innovations are created mainly on their own (there are 6 patents for inventions), which is essentially rare in Russian and world practice. The proprietary and introduced innovations of our own production are diversified and are applied in all areas of the technological process of production of quail products. The primary source in this matter is the incubation workshop of the poultry farm. Testing and practical implementation of innovations provide high efficiency and effectiveness, which is of no small importance for the domestic industry. The calculations performed justified the economic feasibility of conducting such experiments for the country's poultry farms. The author considers it appropriate to carry out extensive experimental development to intensify and improve incubation processes in domestic quail breeding.
Key words: poultry farm, incubation, quail, innovations, patents, costs, results and effectiveness of experiments.
1. Golubov I. I. Promyshlennoe perepelovodstvo [Industrial quailing]. Nauchno-proizvodstvennoe izdanie. M. : Lika, 2014. 350 p.
2. Fisinin V. I. Mirovoe i rossijskoe pticevodstvo: realii i vyzovy budushchego [World and Russian poultry farming: realities and challenges of the future]: monografiya. M. : Hlebprodinform, 2019. 470 p.
3. Golubov I. I. Effektivnost' innovacionnoj deyatel'nosti v otechestvennom pticevodstve [The effectiveness of innovation in domestic poultry]: monografiya. M. : RGAU-MSKHA, 2013. 345 p.
4. Bessarabov B. F., Krykanov A. A., Kiselev A. L. Inkubaciya yaic sel'skohozyajstvennoj pticy [Incubation of poultry eggs]. SPb. : Lan', 2015. 157 p.
5. Sel'menskij G. E. Uluchshenie produktivnosti perepelov [Improving quail productivity] / Pticevodstvo. 2018. № 2. pp. 32-34.
6. Rol'nik V. V. Hranenie kurinyh yaic do inkubacii (Inkubacionnye kachestva yaic do i posle hraneniya) [Storage of eggs before incubation (Hatching quality of eggs before and after storage)]. M. , 1972. 62 p.
7. Belyakova L. S., Verigina E. S., Okuneva T. S. Proizvodstvo yaic i myasa perepelov v sovremennyh usloviyah [Production of eggs and quail meat in modern conditions] : Metodicheskie ukazaniya / Pod obshch. red. doktora sel'skohoz. nauk V. S. Lukashenko, kand. sel'skohoz. nauk L. S. Belyakovoj. Sergiev Posad, 2011. 88 p.
8. Inkubaciya yaic s osnovami embriologii: metodicheskie ukazaniya [sost. Yu. I. Zabudskij]. M. : FGBOU VPO RGAZU, 2013. 17 p.
9. Korsheva I. A., Mal'cev A. B. Inkubaciya yaic sel'skohozyajstvennoj pticy [Production of eggs and quail meat in modern conditions]. Omsk : FGBOU VO Omskij GAU, 2016. 80 p.
10. Tekhnologiya inkubacii yaic [Egg incubation technology] / Sost. S. S. Majnagasheva, I. K. Chebodaeva. Abakan : Hakasskij gos. universitet imeni N. F. Katanova, 2016. 123 p.
11. Tekhnologiya inkubacii yaic sel'skohozyajstvennoj pticy [Poultry egg incubation technology: guidelines] : metodicheskie nastavleniya / otv. sost. L. F. Dyadichkina. Sergiev Posad : VNITIP, 2014. 82 p.
NIKITA N. TIKHOMIROV, Ph. D. of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
ОRCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3661-1917
OLEG P. SAVICHEV, Ph. D. of Engineering Sciences, Associate Professor
Saint-Petersburg State Economic University, Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg
PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF INNOVATION IN RUSSIAIN THE ACCOMPLISHED ECONOMIC SITUATION
Abstract. The problems of maintaining the innovative activity of Russian enterprises in the current difficult economic conditions and pandemic conditions are considered. This issue is highly relevant in connection with the threats posed by a possible decrease in the innovative activity of domestic enterprises in the current conditions. In this regard, the article was tasked with proposing methodological tools for maintaining (minimizing the loss) of innovative activity of domestic enterprises in the current conditions. To solve this problem, the problems (threats) arising for the innovative activity of domestic enterprises in the current circumstances were investigated, after which methodological recommendations were formulated to minimize the identified threats. The essence of the formulated guidelines consists in focusing on the most necessary innovative projects and activities for the enterprise, selected in accordance with the criteria proposed by the authors. For the convenience of applying the selection criteria for projects and activities, it is proposed to reduce the projects and criteria for their selection into a single table (a matrix of the importance of projects and activities), which forms a convenient tool for solving the problem of selecting the most priority projects in the context of resource constraints faced by domestic enterprises.
Key words: innovation, innovative activity, selection of priority projects, preservation of innovative activity, innovative activity in crisis conditions.
1. Sberbank otchitalsya o padenii kvartal'noj pribyli pochti na 50%. URL: https://www.rbc.ru/finances/30/04/2020/5eaa7a0f9a7947a7fc1aca27
2. Ekonomisty ocenili poteri ekonomiki Rossii ot koronavirusa. URL: https://rg.ru/2020/04/12/ekonomisty-veba-ocenili-poteri-ekonomiki-rossii-ot-koronavirusa.html
3. Byudzhet Rossii na 2020 god v cifrah. URL : http://fincan.ru/articles/112_byudzhet-rossii-na-2020-god-v-cifrah/
4. Kak razvivayutsya innovacii v Rossii. URL: https://www.vedomosti.ru/partner/articles/2019/10/09/813027-razvivayutsya-innovatsii
5. Eksperty somnevayutsya v bezopasnosti Zoom. URL: https://rg.ru/2020/04/01/eksperty-somnevaiutsia-v-bezopasnosti-zoom.html
6. Stoit li investirovat', kogda rynki "zarazheny" koronavirusom. URL: https://www.vedomosti.ru/personal_finance/articles/2020/02/13/822962-rinki-zarazheni-koronavirusom
7. Indikatory innovacionnoj deyatel'nosti: 2019. URL: https://www.hse.ru/primarydata/ii2019
8. Emel'yanova O. V., Kanishcheva E. M. Sovremennoe sostoyanie innovacionnoj deyatel'nosti rossijskih predpriyatij // Vestnik Altajskoj akademii ekonomiki i prava. 2019. № 11. URL: https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_41474387_85753152.pdf
ANNA P. CHUKANOVA, Master’s Degree
ANNA A. LAGUN, Ph. D. of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Scientific Adviser
Vologda State Dairy Farming Academy by N. V. Vereshchagin, Russian Federation, Vologda
MODERNIZATION OF MECHANISMS OF STATE SUPPORT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE VOLOGDA REGION
Abstract. In the formation and welfare of the state, entrepreneurship plays a key role, since it is entrepreneurship that serves as the engine of the economy, and also ensures the effectiveness of the state’s economic policy, the development of the knowledge production economy and the growth of competition in foreign and domestic markets, thereby ensuring the competitiveness of the national economy as a whole. Small and medium-sized companies presenting a fresh innovative project to the market face certain risks. Among these risks, the main one is the inaccessibility of long-term financial investment and credit resources. In order to formulate the most acceptable conditions for the development of the business sector, in view of its great role and importance for the country's economy, state support and regulation of entrepreneurship is required. The purpose of this study is to improve the mechanisms of state support and regulation of business through the creation of a regional risk investment fund in the Vologda Oblast; the organization in the municipal regions of the region of information and consultation activities on measures to support small and medium-sized businesses; the need to introduce the process of digitalization of applications in the Vologda Oblast to receive state support for small and medium-sized businesses.
Key words: entrepreneurship, state support, venture capital fund, venture capital, electronic document management, highly qualified personnel.
1. Shonanov A. A. Istoriya razvitiya malogo biznesa v Rossii. URL: http://www.konspekt.biz/index.php?text=596
2. Chukanova A. P., Lagun A. A. Osnovy gosudarstvennoj podderzhki i regulirovaniya predprinimatel'stva [Fundamentals of state support and regulation of entrepreneurship] // Pervayastupen' v nauke. II chast': Sbornik trudov po rezul'tatam raboty VI Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj studencheskoj konferencii. Vologda-Molochnoe : Vologodskaya GMHA, 2019. 364 p.
3. Sajt Pravitel'stva Vologodskoj oblasti. URL: https://innovation.gov35.ru/o-nauchnoy-nauchnotekhnicheskoy-i-innovatsionnoy-deyatelnosti/statisticheskaya-informatsiya/
4. Skoryukova M. A. Regional'nyj venchurnyj fond kak uslovie finansirovaniya investicionnogo processa v Vologodskoj oblasti // Problemy i perspektivy ekonomiki i upravleniya: materialy IV Mezhdunarodnoj nauchnoj konferencii (g. Sankt-Peterburg, dekabr' 2015 g.). Sankt-Peterburg : Svoe izdatel'stvo, 2015. pp. 190-192. URL: https://moluch.ru/conf/econ/archive/171/9263/
VIKTORIA I. DZETSINA, Postgraduate
Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Russian Federation, Moscow
EVOLUTION OF FINANCIAL STRATEGIES OF MALTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS IN GLOBALIZATION
Abstract. The evolutionary stages of the development of financial strategies of transnational corporations are given. At each stage, the author takes into account the influence of foreign economic factors, the development of science and technology, as well as such financial disciplines as financial and strategic management. The study allows us to conclude that there are seven stages in the development of financial strategies of transnational corporations: colonial capture strategies (from 1850 to 1919), specialization strategies (from 1920 to 1940), strategic planning (from1946to1980), strategic management based on the resource approach ( 1981to1990), strategic management based on the correction of accumulated contradictions of the resource approach (from1991to2000), strategic management, including non-financial outlines (from 2000 to 2009), the search for alternatives that should probably be crowned with the formation of artificial intelligence in the field of management (with 2010). With each step, the strategy becomes more complex. It justifies the emergence and inclusion in the financial strategy of transnational corporations of such components as a strategy for the formation of financial resources, a tax strategy, an investment strategy and an innovative strategy. Evolutionary relationships allow us to conclude that the importance of non-financial capital is enhanced in the formation of financial strategies and the need to include social and intellectual capital in the financial model of a corporation.
Key words: financial strategy, strategy of transnational corporations, corporate strategy of transnational corporations.
1. Kennet R. Andrews, Richdrd D. Irwin The Concept of Corporate Strategy, 1971.
2. Kollins D., Montgomeri S., Guld M., Kempbell E. Korporativnaya strategiya [Corporate strategy]. M. : Al'pina Biznes Buk, 2016. 266 p.
3. Michael E. Porter Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors, 1980.
4. Hamel G., Prahalad C. K. Competing for the Future, 1994.
5. Rappoport A. Creating Shareholder Value. The New Standard for Business Performance. The Free Press, 1986.
6. Freeman R. E. Strategic Management: a Stakeholder Approach. Englewood Cliffs. NJ: Prentice Hall, 1984.
7. Rukovoditeli krupnejshih kompanij SSHA prizvali ne schitat' pribyl' glavnojcel'yu. URL: https://www.forbes.ru/biznes/382145-rukovoditeli-krupneyshih-kompaniy-ssha-prizvali-ne-schitat-pribyl-glavnoy-celyu
8. Doklad o mirovyh investiciyah : 2001. Obzor // Organizaciya Ob"edinennyh Nacij, N'yu-Jork i Zheneva, 2001. URL: https://unctad.org/ru/docs/wir2001overview_ru.pdf
9. Prahalad C. K., Lieberthal K. The end of corporate imperialism, 1998.
10. Goold M., Campbell A. Desperately Seeking Synergy, 1998.
11. Shiva V. Ecology and Politics of Survival, New Delhi, 1991
12. Kaplan R. D. Norton Strategy Focused Organization Harvard Business School Press, 2001.
13. Hagel J., Brown J. S. Your next IT strategy, 2001.
14. Drucker P. F. Management Challenges for the 21st Century, 1999.
15. Goldman S. L., Preiss K., Nagel R. N. Agile Competitors and Virtual Organizations: Strategies for Enriching the Customer, 1994.
16. Myers S. Financial Architecture European Financial Management, 1999.
17. Doklad o mirovyh investiciyah : 2004. Obzor // Organizaciya Ob"edinennyh Nacij, N'yu-Jork i Zheneva, 2004]. URL: https://www.un.org/ru/development/surveys/docs/investments2004.pdf
18. Ivashkovskaya I. V. Finansovye izmereniya korporativnyh strategij. Stejkkholderskij podhod [Financial dimensions of corporate strategies. Stakeholder approach]: monografiya. M. : INFRA-M, 2016. 320 p.
RAMAZAN M. MAGOMEDOV, Postgraduate
Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Russian Federation, Moscow
CRYPTO VOLT MARKET ANALYSIS. BITCOINS
Abstract. This article discusses the cryptocurrency market. The history of the origin, the dynamics of the development of this market is reflected. The method of cryptocurrency production is considered, the opinions of scientists about this market are presented. The article contains information about the earliest and most popular form of cryptocurrency - Bitcoin. The prospects for the development of this cryptocurrency in the future are also considered, its features are considered. The article analyzes the prospects for the development of financial markets of the future, a new and popular form of investing to generate income. It is also worth noting the long-term growth in the value of this asset, the dynamics of increasing investment in the cryptocurrency market, and the increase in the value of cryptocurrencies. Speaking about the future of cryptocurrencies, it is impossible not to mention that their success largely depends on legalization and their adoption in all developed countries of the world. However, this investment is not only a profitable and profitable way to invest money, but also a very risky way of investing. Even despite the fact that Bitcoin has reached such incredible heights in such a short time, it still cannot withstand the currencies of the largest countries in the world.
Key words: cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, mining, blockchain, blockchaintechnology, cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin exchange rate.
1. Aside. Rynok kriptovalyut. URL: http://maxdohod.info/investoru/kriptovalyuta-i-blokchejn/rynok-kriptovalyut.html
2. Sut' i principy raboty kriptovalyut. URL: https://guide-investor.com/kriptovalyuta/naznachenie
3. Kriptovalyuta — chto eto takoe, istoriya ee sozdaniya. URL: https://trendvest.wordpress.com/2017/06/13/криптовалюта-что-это-такое-история/
4. Kriptovalyuta bitkoin - istoriya poyavleniya i prednaznachenie. URL: http://pamminvestment.org/arts.php?artcode=189
5. Shevchuk M. V. Pravovaya priroda elektronnyh denezhnyh sredstv [Legal nature of electronic money] // Yurist. 2016. № 12. pp. 30-34.
6. Kurs Bitcoin. URL: https://www.fxclub.org/markets/crypto/bitcoin/
7. Magomedov R. M., Savina S. V., Demenkova E. A. Analiz prirody i perspektiv razvitiya rynka ICO [Analysis of the nature and development prospects of the ISO market] // Ekonomika: vchera, segodnya, zavtra. 2018. № 12A. pp. 262-267.
8. Savina S. V., Fomicheva T. L., Sal'manov A. R. Tekhnologii BIGDATA i ih primenenie v ekonomike [BIGDAT technologies and their application in economics] // Samoupravlenie. 2019. № 3. T. 2. pp. 282-285.
9. Savina S. V. Analiz korporativnyh informacionnyh sistem, ispol'zuemyh na rossijskom rynke [Analysis of corporate information systems used in the Russian market] // Samoupravlenie. 2019. № 4. T. 2. pp. 294-297.
10. Savina S. V. O primenenii iskusstvennogo intellekta v ekonomicheskoj sfere [On the use of artificial intelligence in the economic sphere ] // Samoupravlenie. 2019. № 4. T. 2. pp. 297-300.
11. Magomedov R. M., Fomicheva T. L., Graur N. M. Roboedvajzery kak osnova finansovyh tekhnologij budushchego [On the use of artificial intelligence in the economic sphere] // Ekonomika: vchera, segodnya, zavtra. 2018. № 12A. pp. 256-261.
12. Magomedov R. M. Osobennosti reklamy v Rossii i ee vliyanie na ekonomiku [Features of advertising in Russia and its impact on the economy] // Samoupravlenie. 2019. № 4. T. 2. pp. 188-191.
NOVRASTA D. ASADOVA, Student
Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Russian Federation, Moscow
REGIONAL TRADE AGREEMENTS IN THE MODERN GLOBAL ECONOMY
Abstract. Instructions regarding cryptocurrencies are discussed, for example, China, the main difficulties that regulators face when dealing with this new technology. Since there are no norms regarding the use of cryptocurrencies in international trade. It is important that countries and international organizations express their opinions and thoughts about the issue so that people and companies can use this new approach in international transactions. The relevance of the article is determined by the fact that digital currencies are gaining more and more popularity now, a new asset is being formed. The issue is even more often raised at the international level, and countries begin to develop tools for financial regulation of this industry.
Key words: cryptocurrency, regulation, bitcoin, finance, China, tokens, development.
1. Satoshi Nakamoto Bitkoin: odnorangovaya elektronnaya kassovaya sistema. URL: https://bitcoin.org/files/bitcoin-paper/bitcoin_ru.pdf
2. Asadova N. D. Perspektivnye kriptovalyutnye proekty pri podderzhke Kitaya [Promising cryptocurrency projects supported by China] // Obzor issledovanij biznesa i ekonomiki. 2019. № 2. pp. 37-44.
3. Nikolas Plassaras Regulirovanie cifrovyh valyut: ispol'zovanie bitkojna v ramkah vozmozhnostej MVF. URL: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2248419
4. Tian Chuan Kitaj zapreshchaet ICO: Finansovye regulyatory rasporyadilis' ostanovit' torgovlyu tokenom. URL: https://www.coindesk.com/
5. Brenda Goh, Elias Glenn Kriptovalyutnyj haos: kak Kitaj treshchit po ICO. URL: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-finance-digital-ico-analysis/cryptocur-rencychaos-as-china-cracks-down-on-icos-idUSKCN1BN33R
6. Asadova N. D. Finansovyj rynok Kitaya: sovremennoe sostoyanie i perspektivy razvitiya [China's financial market: current status and development prospects] // Mezhdunarodnyj tekhnikoekonomicheskij zhurnal. 2017. № 3. pp. 37-40.
MARGARITA K. MARUSHINA, Postgraduate student
Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Russian Federation, Moscow
IRINA R. IBRAGINOVA, Ph. D. of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor
Health Connect International, Russian Federation, Moscow
PROJECT METHOD: FEATURES AND PURPOSES OF APPLICATION IN CORPORATE LEARNING OF HEADS
Abstract. The object of research is the project method as an effective method of corporate training for managers. The subject of the study is the identification of goals that are achieved in corporate training for managers using this method. The exact definition of goals in corporate training is of practical importance - it begins with the development of corporate training programs, based on the stated goals, a selection of appropriate technologies, forms and methods of training is carried out, as well as methods for assessing the achievement of these goals are determined. The Russian and foreign experience on the inclusion of the project method in modular corporate programs is considered. The study is based on an analysis of Russian and foreign publications on corporate leadership training, as well as on the data obtained as a result of a survey conducted by one of the authors in 2019 among thirty leading organizations developing corporate module programs for managers and corporate training specialists. The novelty of the article is to identify key educational and organizational goals that can be solved using the project method. Conclusions can be used in choosing training methods in the formation of modular corporate training programs for managers.
Key words: corporate training, project method, leadership training, inter-module period, group work.
1. Esenkova T. F. Pedagogicheskie tekhnologii v obrazovanii vzroslyh: metodologiya, soderzhanie, effektivnost' [Pedagogical technologies in adult education: methodology, content, effectiveness] // Fundamental'nye issledovaniya. 2015. № 2. Ch. 7. pp. 1483-1488.
2. Wuestewald T. Adult Learning in Executive Development Programs // Adult Learning. 2016. Vol. 27, No 2. рр. 68-75.
3. Pevzner M. N., Petryakov P. A., Graumann O. Korporativnaya pedagogika [Corporate pedagogy] : uchebnoe posobie. 2-e izd., ispr. i dop. M. : Yurajt, 2017. pp. 90-91.
4. Weldon E. Developing successful executive education faculty: A review of the literature from 2001-2011. A UNICON Research Report. 2012. 18 p. URL: http://www.execedwithimpact.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DEVELOPING-SUCCESSFUL-FACULTY-WELDON-UNICON-LIT-REVIEW.pdf
5. Weldon E. Designing and delivering customized programs with impact. A UNICON research report. 37 p. URL: http://www.execedwithimpact.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/CUSTOMIZED-PROGRAMS-WITH-IMPACT-WELDON-UNICON-RESEARCH-REPORT.pdf
6. Strebel P., Keyes T. (Eds). Mastering Executive Education: how to combine content with context and emotion. The IMD Guide. 2005. Financial Times Management.
7. Conine Jr. T. E, Peratoner C. B. Applying action learning to corporate projects in executive education programs // GBOE. 2019. Vol. 38. pp. 23-30. URL: https://doi.org/10.1002/joe.2190730
8. Obuchenie cherez opyt: Kak povysit' vovlechennost' v obuchenie i sozdat' novye vozmozhnosti? // EduTech. 2017. № 5 (8). URL: https://sberbank-university.ru/upload/edutech/EduTech_8.pdf
9. Proektnyj metod Skolkovo. URL: https://corporate.skolkovo.ru/ru/corporate/method/
10. Skidmore K. 17 Elements to Include in Leadership Development Programs. February 01. 2018. URL: https://www.flashpointleadership.com/blog/guide-to-leadership-development-by-leader-level
11. Marushina M. K. Osobennosti primeneniya distancionnyh tekhnologij v korporativnyh modul'nyh programmah dlya rukovoditelej [Features of the use of distance technologies in corporate modular programs for managers] // Materialy mezhdunarodnoj konferencii “Elearningstakeholdes and researchers summit”. 2018. pp. 174-182.
12. Jacobson D., Chapman R., Ye Ch., Van Os J. A Project-Based Approach to Executive Education// Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education. 2017. Vol. 15, Issue 1. рр. 41-62.
RAZIYAT M. MAGOMEDOVA, Ph. D. of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor
JAMILYA P. GADZHIEVA, Ph. D. of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor
ELENA I. RUBANOVA, Senior Lecturer
ELENA E. MAGOMEDOVA, Ph. D. of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor
Dagestan State Pedagogical University, Russian Federation, Republic of Dagestan, Makhachkala
HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER PROGRAM DIVERSIFICATION OF HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEMS
Abstract. The conceptual guidelines of the teacher training program are determined, which was carried out taking into account the process of diversification of university systems and their mission, and, based on this, a teacher model was developed, and then a model of the training program as its invariant, which allows preparing a teacher for effective professional activity in any type of university system. The author’s concept of developing educational programs, including postgraduate education, is based on the use of a cluster approach, since clusters can affect the competitiveness of a university in the following areas: increasing the productivity of firms and industries; creating opportunities for innovation and production growth; formation of the procedure for advanced training, training and retraining of personnel (including higher qualifications). An important condition is that for a particular type of university the emphasis is placed on teacher training on certain competencies and, accordingly, on certain sections of the education program. At the same time, despite the process of diversification of modern university systems, the authors believe that when developing a model for a teacher training program, it is necessary to maintain the established goals and values of university education. As tools for the implementation of these goals and principles, the following were noted: the availability of funds that meet modern requirements; selection of professors and granting status to teachers in accordance with the principle of the unity of pedagogical and research activities; providing students with guarantees (taking into account the specific circumstances) of the necessary freedoms and conditions to achieve their cultural and educational goals; development of modern scientific projects between European universities; stimulating the mobility of teachers and students; achievement of equivalence of diplomas, qualifications, degrees, exams and scholarships with unconditional respect for national characteristics.
Key words: conceptual, diversification, university teacher, training program, professional activity, training, program model, innovative approaches, activity.
1. Ponomarev N. V. Istoricheskij obzor pravitel'stvennyh meropriyatij k razvitiyu sel'skogo 1. Kozminski A. Rol' vysshego obrazovaniya v reformirovanii obshchestva v usloviyah globalizacii: akademicheskaya nadezhnost' i stremlenie k povysheniyu urovnya vuzov [The role of higher education in the reform of society in the context of globalization: academic reliability and the desire to improve the level of universities] // Vysshee obrazovanie v Evrope. 2002. Tom XXVII. № 4.
2. Harchenko L. N., Magomedova R. M. i dr. Proektirovanie programmy neformal'nogo obrazovaniya i psihologicheskoj podderzhki prepodavatelya v pervye gody raboty v vuze [Designing a program of nonformal education and psychological support for a teacher in the first years of work at a university]. Stavropol': Servisshkola, 2012. 124 p.
3. Harchenko L. N., Panova I. E. Issledovanie gotovnosti prepodavatelej vuza k osushchestvleniyu innovacionnoj deyatel'nosti [Study of the readiness of university teachers to implement innovative activities] / Mir obrazovaniya - obrazovanie v mire // Nauchno-metodicheskij zhurnal. 2010. № 1 (37). pp. 144-148.
4. Bajdenko V. I. Bolonskij process: strukturnaya reforma vysshego obrazovaniya Evropy [The Bologna Process: structural reform of higher education in Europe]. 3-e izd.,isp. idop. M., 2003. 128 p.
5. Innovacionnaya deyatel'nost' v sovremennom universitete: normativno-pravovye dokumenty [Innovation in a modern university: regulatory documents] / pod red. prof. V. A. Shapovalova. Stavropol' : Servisshkola, 2008. 236 p.
6. Majer G. V. Innovacionnaya obrazovatel'naya programma v klassicheskom (issledovatel'skom) universitete kak bazovoj institucional'noj strukture nacional'noj innovacionnoj sistemy [Innovative educational program in the classic]. Tomsk : TGU, 2006.
7. Asmolov A. G. Psihologiya lichnosti [Psychology of Personality]. M., 1990. 368 p.
8. Klimov E. A. Psihologiya professionala [Professional Psychology]. M., 1996. 400 p.
9. Leont'ev A. N. Izbrannye psihologicheskie proizvedeniya [Selected Psychological Works]. M., 1983. T. 1. 392 p.
10. Mirovye modeli vzaimodejstviya nauki i vysshego obrazovaniya [World models of the interaction of science and higher education ]. SPb., 1997.
11. Harchenko L. N., Magomedova R. M. i dr. Prepodavatel' sovremennogo vuza: kompetentnostnaya model' [Lecturer of a modern university: competency model]. Stavropol': Servisshkola, 2012. 186 p.
LIUDMILA I.NAZAROVA, Ph. D. of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor
LIUDMILA A. KLINNIKOVA, Senior Lecturer
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow
VIKTORIYA M. MARTENKO, Labor Protection Specialist
LLC "POLATI", Russian Federation, Moscow
ORGANIZATION OF CORPORATE TRAINING OF SPECIALISTS BASED ON DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
Abstract. The essence of corporate training is considered as a combination of educational structures and training programs of enterprises, companies that provide production needs for highly skilled workers and specialists, the managerial staff necessary for the successful functioning and development of financial and industrial components of the customer corporation. The andragogical principles and conditions for their implementation in corporate training are formulated: the principle of reliance on personal and professional experience of students; the principle of prevalence of independent work of students; the principle of personalization of the educational process; principle of joint activity. The analysis of the organization of corporate training for labor protection specialists in the company POLATI LLC, which carries out the installation and dismantling of scaffolding, is carried out. In connection with the transfer of training to a remote format (due to the spread of coronavirus infection), an electronic educational resource for the training of labor protection specialists was developed and posted on the Google-disk service. Students independently study the course materials (lecture material, presentations, videos, illustrations, photographs, regulatory acts, local regulatory acts of the organization, etc.), perform homework in the form of tests, cases, and undergo final testing and an online interview for determining the level of knowledge in the field of labor protection. The results of the pedagogical experiment are presented: the average test score in the control group, trained in full-time format - 70, and in the experimental group, studied remotely using an electronic resource - 79, 75.
Key words: corporate training, innovative organization, labor protection specialists, digital technologies, electronic educational resources.
1. Silajchev P. A., Cрekha O. V. Razvitie teorii nepreryvnoj podgotovki: problema tekhnicheskogo obrazovaniyа [The development of the theory of continuous training: the problem of technical education] // Vestnik FGOU VPO "Moskovskij gosudarstvennyj agroinzhenernyj universitet imeni V. P. Goryachkina". 2009. № 6. pp. 16-18.
2. Kuznecov V. V. Korporativnoe obrazovanie [Corporate Education: Textbook. allowance for students. higher textbook. institutions]: uchebnoye posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ucheb. zavedenij. Ekaterinburg : RGPPU, 2010. 227 p.
3. Prognoz dolgosrochnogo social'no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Rossijskoj Federacii na period do 2030 goda. URL: http://static.government.ru/media/files/41d457592e04b76338b7.pdf
4. Kovalenok T. P. Special'nye sposobnosti kak faktor professional'nogo samoopredeleniya v rabochih professiyah [Special abilities as a factor of professional self-determination in working professions] // Doklady TSKHA: materialy mezhdunar. nauch. konf. M. : RGAU-MSKHA imeni K. A. Timiryazeva, 2018. pp. 387-389.
5. Lysenko E. E. Kachestva tekhnicheskogo myshleniya i sposoby ih formirovaniya u budushchih inzhenerov [Qualities of technical thinking and methods of their formation in future engineers] // Nauchnye issledovaniya i razrabotki. Social'no-gumanitarnye issledovaniya i tekhnologii. 2019. T. 8. № 3. pp. 53-58.
6. Kosyrev V. P., Makarova M. P. Kvalimetricheskaya ocenka sformirovannosti kompetencij bakalavrovinzhenerov [Qualimetric assessment of the formation of competencies of bachelor-engineers] // Izvestiya Samarskoj gosudarstvennoj sel'skohozyajstvennoj akademii. 2012. № 2. pp. 145-149.
7. Mamaeva I. A. Metodika ocenki uspeshnosti obucheniya studentov [Methodology for assessing the success of student learning] // Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 2008. № 4. pp. 85-86.
8. Siman A. S. Itogovaya attestaciya studentov s ispol'zovaniem testovyh metodik [Final certification of students using test methods ] // Vestnik FGOU VPO "Moskovskij gosudarstvennyj agroinzhenernyj universiteti meni V. P. Goryachkina". 2008. № 6-1 (31). pp. 128-129.
9. Shingareva M. V. Proektirovanie kompetentnostno-orientirovannyh zadach po uchebnym disciplinam vuza [Designing competency-based tasks in the academic disciplines of the university]: dis. kand. ped. nauk: 13.00.08 / Shingareva Marina Valentinovna. M., 2012. 273 p.
10. Shestak N. V., Astanina S. Yu., Chmyhova E. V. Andragogika i dopolnitel'noe professional'noe obrazovanie [Andragogy and further professional education]. M. : SGU, 2008. 201 p.
11. Chistova Ya. S. Osobennosti primeneniya dinamicheskoj modeli dlya podgotovki magistrov po napravleniyu podgotovki "Elektroenergetika i elektrotekhnika" [Features of the application of the dynamic model for the training of masters in the direction of training "Power and Electrical Engineering"] // Obshchestvo: sociologiya, psihologiya, pedagogika. 2018. № 8. pp. 99-102.
12. Kubrushko P. F., Shishov S. E., Kalnei V. A., etc. Perception of Educational Information in the Process of Learning of Construction and Humanitarian Universities Students: Comparative Analysis // International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology. 2018. Vol. 9. No 11. pp. 2331-2337.
13. Devisilov V. A., Kubrushko P. F. Noksologicheskoe obrazovanie v kontekste gumanizacii i gumanitarizacii professional'nogo obucheniya v vysshej shkole [Noxological education in the context of the humanization and humanization of vocational training in higher education] // Bezopasnost' v tekhnosfere. 2011. № 1. pp. 59-64.
ROMAN L. SEDOV, Ph. D. of Engineering Sciences, Associate Professor
Saint Petersburg University of Humanities and Social Sciences, Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg
ABOUT THE SCORE-RATING SYSTEM OF THE UNIVERSITY AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION IN THE SYSTEM OF REMOTE LEARNING WITH MEANS OF THE MOODLE ENVIRONMENT
Abstract. The work is devoted to improving the current assessment of student performance by the method of weighted ratings for sections (modules) of the training course in probability theory and mathematical statistics for bachelors in the field of "economics". A study was conducted comparing the introduced point-rating system and the classical five-point rating system. High dependence was revealed by the method of rank correlation. The Spearman attribute is used. Students scoring in the process of mastering the discipline causes a steady motivation to improve knowledge. In addition to the usual computational tasks in probability theory and mathematical statistics, research work has been introduced, work within the framework of the student scientific society and the Virtual Reality club. All tasks are set in the electronic database of the training course "Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics", hosted on the Moodle platform. Since 2010, St. Petersburg Humanitarian University of Trade Unions has been introducing new technologies of digital learning. The electronic course contains hypertext lectures for all sections of the course, hyperlinks to educational and game video resources, “task” modules for attaching a file for testing by a teacher, as well as a test questions bank for current and final knowledge control and other elements of the Moodle platform.
Key words: assessment of the effectiveness of training, higher professional education, cloud technology, Moodle.
1. Kuskova I. B. Principy modul'nogo obucheniya [Principles of Modular Learning] // Kompetentnost'. 2009. № 6. pp. 15-17.
2. Nazarov A. I. Vozmozhnosti programmnoj sredy Moodle v realizacii principa modul'nogo obucheniya [Possibilities of Moodle software environment in the implementation of the principle of modular learning] // Fizicheskoe obrazovanie v VUZah. 2011. Tom 17. № 4. pp. 86-91.
3. Sedov R. L. O primenenii oblachnyh tekhnologij v obuchenii iskusstvovedov matematicheskim metodam [On the use of cloud technologies in the training of art historians in mathematical methods] // Distancionnoe obuchenie v vysshem professional'nom obrazovanii: opyt, problemy i perspektivy razvitiya / VIII Mezhvuzovskaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferenciya, 4 iyunya 2015 goda. SPb. : SPbGUP, 2015. 160 p.
4. Sedov R. L. O problemah prepodavaniya matematiki dlya bakalavrov napravleniya podgotovki "Istoriya iskusstv" // Mezhdunarodnyj nauchno-issledovatel'skij zhurnal. 2015. Ch. 4. № 3 (34). URL: http://research-journal.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/3-4-34.pdf
5. Portal Federal'nyh gosudarstvennyh obrazovatel'nyh standartov vysshego obrazovaniya. URL: http://fgosvo.ru/news/4/1495
6. Gmurman V. E. Rukovodstvo k resheniyu zadach po teorii veroyatnostej i matematicheskoj statistike [Guide to solving problems in probability theory and mathematical statistics]: uchebnoe posobie. 11-e izd., pererab. i dop. M. : Yurajt, 2020. 406 p.
7. Sedov R. L., Orlov S. V., Bobarykin N. D. Informacionno-analiticheskaya sistema modelirovaniya kompressionnogo pereloma pozvonochnika cheloveka // Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 2014. № 4. URL: http://www.science-education.ru/118-14252
ALEKSEI S. SIMAN, Ph. D. of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor
VIKTORIYA V. ZHILYAEVA, specialist on study-and-methodological work of the Study Department of the Academic Education and Methodology Directorate
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow
ELECTRONIC INFORMATION-EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT UNDER CONDITIONS OF STATE UNIVERSITY ACCREDITATION
Abstract. The regulatory documents governing the requirements for the electronic information and educational environment in the context of the university passing the state accreditation procedure are considered. Theanalysis of the possible waysof forminganelectronic educational information environment in the conditions of permanent informatization of education, as well as in connection with the spread of a new coronavirus infection. The component composition of the electronic informational and educational environment of a modern university is substantiated and presented, which meets all accreditation requirements from the point of view of the system functioning: university website, internal portal for students and teachers (personal account), corporate mail server, electronic library system, automated information system for contingent management students, learning management system "Moodle". The connections between the designated components, which form a holistic electronic educational environment and allow to realize all the requirements of regulatory documents to its work and functioning features, are shown. The questions of advanced training of the faculty for the work and maintenance of the electronic information and educational environment of the university are considered. The results of the pedagogical experiment are presented: a survey of university teachers about the features and the need to use the electronic information and educational environment in modern conditions of the development of education and the informatization of all areas of public life.
Key words: electronic information and educational environment, information and communication technologies, e-learning, distance learning technologies.
1. Trofimov E. N., Kal'nej V. A., Shishov S. E. i dr. Professional'noe obrazovanie: sovremennye podhody i perspektivy razvitiya [Professional education: modern approaches and development prospects]: monografiya. M. : Literaturnoe agentstvo "Universitetskaya kniga", 2019. 188 p.
2. Kozlenkova E. N., Kareva A. S. Informacionno-kommunikacionnaya obrazovatel'naya sreda podgotovki specialista glazami studentov i prepodavatelej [Information and communication educational environment for specialist training through the eyes of students and teachers] // Vestnik FGOU VPO "Moskovskij gosudarstvennyj agroinzhenernyj universitet imeni V. P. Goryachkina". 2011. № 3 (48). рр. 103-107.
3. Kosyrev V. P., Strel'cov V. V. Formirovanie informacionnoj obrazovatel'noj sredy vuza [The formation of the educational information environment of the university] // Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta kul'tury i iskusstv. 2015. № 2 (64). pp. 214-218.
4. Lysenko E. E., Mihajlenko O. A., Nazarova L. I. Innovacionnye podhody k organizacii uchebnogo processa v informacionno-obrazovatel'noj srede [Innovative approaches to the organization of the educational process in the information-educational environment] // Nauchnye issledovaniya i razrabotki. Social'no-gumanitarnye issledovaniya i tekhnologii. 2018. T. 7. № 3. pp. 20-25.
5. Siman A. S. Sovremennye LMS-sistemy v usloviyah informatizacii professional'nogo obrazovaniya [Modern LTS systems in the conditions of informatization of vocational education] // Materialy mezhdunarodnoj nauchnoj konferencii molodyh uchenyh i specialistov, posvyashchennoj 150-letiyu A. V. Leontovicha. M. : RGAU-MSKHA imeni K. A. Timiryazeva, 2019. pp. 180-183.
6. Alipichev A. Y., Khalevina S. N., Trubcheninova A. A., Fedulova A. N. Practical solutions to foreign language training courses implemented using distance learning tools // IEJME: Mathematics Education. 2017. T. 12. № 1. pp. 59-68.
7. Polozhenie ob elektronnoj informacionnoj obrazovatel'noj srede OGU ot 15.09.2017 goda № 64. URL: http://www.osu.ru/doc/4410
8. Krivchanskij I. F. Sovershenstvovanie pedagogicheskoj kompetentnosti prepodavatelej tekhnicheskih disciplin sel'skohozyajstvennyh vuzov [Improving the pedagogical competence of teachers of technical disciplines of agricultural universities] : dis. kand. ped. nauk: 13.00.08 / Krivchanskij Ivan Filippovich. M., 1999. 241 p.
9. Shingareva M. V. Podgotovka pedagogov professional'nogo obucheniya v usloviyah modernizacii sistemy srednego professional'nogo obrazovaniya [Training of vocational education teachers in the modernization of the secondary vocational education system] // Innovacii v professional'nomiprofessional'nopedagogicheskom obrazovanii: materialy 23-j Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii. Ekaterinburg : RGPPU, 2018. pp. 180-183.
10. Kubrushko P. F., Nazarova L. I., Siman A. S. Podgotovka prepodavatelej k innovacionnoj pedagogicheskoj deyatel'nosti v usloviyah cifrovizacii agrarnogo obrazovaniya [Training of teachers for innovative pedagogical activity in the context of digitalization of agricultural education] // Vestnik FGOU VPO "Moskovskij gosudarstvennyj agroinzhenernyj universitet imeni V. P. Goryachkina". 2019. № 5 (93). pp. 40-45.
11. Kubrushko P. F., Nazarova L. I. Professional development of technical university lecturers in field of innovation teaching // International Conference on Interactive Collaborative Learning, ICL 2013. pp. 467-469.
YUILIYA M. KORSHUNOVA, teacher
State Budget Educational Institution “Sviblovo” Schkool, Russian Fderation, Moscow
FORMATION OF CULTURAL COMPETENCE IN REMOTE LEARNING CONDITIONS (ON THE EXAMPLE OF STUDYING AN ANCIENT RUSSIAN LANGUAGE)
Abstract. The problem of the formation of cultural competence in the conditions of distance learning, which is the focus of this article, on the example of studying the Russian language on the material of ancient Russian texts is determined by a number of relevant topics. The first among them is the growing role of digital technologies, which penetrate wider and deeper into the landscape of educational activity. A special and very recent circumstance was the global pandemic of the coronavirus, which, necessitating the requirement for selfisolation of students, made distance learning the only possible form of education. Another significant topic is the deep connection of general cultural competencies and language as a key institution of the historical translation of national culture. The importance of studying the modern Russian language directly adjoins this topic precisely in connection with the historical changes that have occurred in it and reflecting a change in the mentality of the Russian person. Turning to the history of language in a modern school will allow students to perceive their native language not as a frozen system of rules, but as a living organism that responds to changes in society. Such an approach to teaching contains the tremendous potential of increasing cultural competences in relation to the spiritual heritage of Russia.
Key words: Russian language, national culture, cultural competence, digital technologies, distance education.
1. Starchenko G. N. Formirovanie kul'turovedcheskoj kompetencii na urokah russkogo yazyka [The formation of cultural competence in the lessons of the Russian language] // Pedagogicheskie nauki: nauchnye itogi 2012 goda: dostizheniya, proekty, gipotezy. 2013. № 1. pp. 47-52.
2. Harlova N. M. Podgotovka studentov-filologov k formirovaniyu kul'turologicheskoj kompetencii uchashchihsya na osnove russkoj frazeologii [Preparation of philology students for the formation of students' cultural competence based on Russian phraseology] // Filologicheskie nauki. 2018. № 3. pp. 120-127.
3. Sharipova D. I. Kul'turovedcheski orientirovannye priemy raboty po frazeologii v praktike prepodavaniya russkogo yazyka [Culturally oriented techniques of work on phraseology in the practice of teaching the Russian language] // Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo centra RAN. "Pedagogika i psihologiya". "Filologiya i iskusstvovedenie". 2008. № 1. pp. 94-97.
4. Vasil'eva N. V. Metodika formirovaniya kul'turovedcheskoj kompetencii shkol'nikov pri izuchenii frazeologizmov v kurse russkogo rodnogo yazyka [The methodology for the formation of the cultural competence of students in the study of phraseological units in the course of the Russian native language] // Teoriya i metodika shkol'nogo obrazovaniya. 2015. № 5. pp. 151-157.
5. Devdariani N. V. Formirovanie kul'turovedcheskoj kompetencii obuchayushchihsya na zanyatiyah po russkomu yazyku kak inostrannomu [The formation of cultural competence of students in the classroom in Russian as a foreign language] // Karel'skij nauchnyj zhurnal. 2019. T. 8. № 4 (29). pp. 15-17.
6. Kravcova M. V. Opyt prepodavaniya cerkovnoslavyanskogo yazyka i drevnerusskoj literatury v shkole [The experience of teaching Church Slavonic language and Old Russian literature at school] // Etnodialogi. Al'manah. 2018. № 2 (56). pp. 201-206.
7. Umnyagina K. A. Problema integracii distancionnogo obucheniya v sistemu zaochnogo obrazovaniya [The problem of integrating distance learning in the system of distance education ] // Vestnik MGLU. 2015. Vyp. 4 (715). pp. 107-117.
8. Vodolad S. N., Zajkovskaya M. P., Kovaleva T. V., Savel'eva G. V. Distancionnoe obuchenie v vuze [Distance Learning at the University] // Nacional'nye interesy: prioritety i bezopasnost'. 2010. № 17 (254). pp. 37-46.
9. Chertov V. F. Drevnerusskaya literatura v vuzovskom izuchenii: sravnitel'no-istoricheskij aspect [Old Russian literature in university studies: a comparative historical aspect] // Sociokul'turnoe prostranstvo. 2019. № 1. pp. 139-145.
TATYANA P. KOVALENOK, Ph. D. of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor
LARISA V. ZANFIROVA, Ph. D. of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow
STRUCTURE OF THE MOTIVATIONAL SPHERE OF STUDENTS AS A FACTOR OF OPTIMIZATION OF EDUCATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL WORKS
Abstract. The features of the modern stage of development of vocational education are considered. The factors causing specific transformations of the process of professional development, changing its scope, form and content are described. It is indicated that these changes impose special requirements on the subject of labor. Two approaches to the process of subject professionalization are characterized functional and personal. The necessity of creating conditions for the integration of two areas of professional development, the implementation of an anthropological approach to the implementation of training is justified. It is concluded that this requires studying the personality characteristics of the future professional and taking them into account when organizing educational work with a view to optimizing it. A professional personality model proposed by A.K. Markova is considered, in which three components of the personality structure are distinguished: motivation, personality traits and integral personality characteristics. The study of the motivation of second-year students as one of the components of the personality structure of a professional is described. The degree of satisfaction of basic needs is determined, the least satisfied actual needs and the ratio of aspirations to meet various basic needs are identified. It indicates the absence, at the time of the study, of the connection between academic performance and actual needs. Recommendations on the optimization of educational work based on the results of theoretical and empirical research are proposed.
Key words: professional education, professional development, professional personality, satisfaction of needs, motivational sphere, educational work.
1. Siman A. S. Sovremennye LMS-sistemy v usloviyah informatizacii professional'nogo obrazovaniya [Modern LTS systems in the conditions of informatization of vocational education] // Materialy mezhdunarodnoj nauchnoj konferencii molodyh uchenyh i specialistov, posvyashchennoj 150-letiyu A. V. Leontovicha. M. : RGAU - MSKHA imeni K. A. Timiryazeva, 2019. pp. 180-183.
2. Trofimov E. N., Kal'nej V. A., Shishov S. E. i dr. Professional'noe obrazovanie: sovremennye podhody i perspektivy razvitiya [Professional education: modern approaches and development prospects]: monografiya. M. : Literaturnoe agentstvo "Universitetskaya kniga", 2019. 188 p.
3. Kubrushko P. F., Lysenko E. E., Nazarova L. I. Model' smeshannogo obucheniya: organizaciya pedagogicheskogo processa [Blended Learning Model: Organizing the Pedagogical Process] // Innovacionnye proekty i programmy v obrazovanii. 2018. № 5 (59). pp. 47-51.
4. Silajchev P. A. Problemy podgotovki magistrov i opyt ih resheniya pri perekhode na urovnevuyu sistemu vysshego professional'nogo obrazovaniya [Problems of training masters and the experience of their solution in the transition to a tiered system of higher professional education] // Mezhdunarodnyj nauchnyj zhurnal. 2013. № 6. pp. 76-79.
5. Zeer E. F. Psihologiya professional'nogo razvitiya [Psychology of Professional Development: A Study Guide]. uchebnoe posobie M. : Akademiya, 2006. 240 p.
6. Kovalenok T. P. Osnovnye ponyatiya i napravleniya issledovanij professionalizacii lichnosti [Basic concepts and directions of research of professionalization of personality] // Doklady TSKHA: sb. st. M. : RGAU- MSKHA imeni K. A. Timiryazeva, 2016. pp. 215-219.
7. Len'kov S. L., Rubcova N. E. Tendencii izmenenij professional'nogo razvitiya i podhodov k ego psihologicheskomu izucheniyu [Trends in changes in professional development and approaches to its psychological study] // Institut psihologii Rossijskoj akademii nauk. Organizacionnaya psihologiya i psihologiya truda. 2017. T. 2. № 2. pp. 31-59.
8. Krivchanskij I. F., Krivchanskaya S. N. Tekhnologizaciya obrazovatel'nyh processov [Technicalization of educational processes] // Vestnik FGOU VPO "Moskovskij gosudarstvennyj agroinzhenernyj universitet imeni V. P. Goryachkina". 2013. № 4 (60). pp. 125-127.
9. Gordeeva T. O., Sychev O. A., Osin E. N. Vnutrennyaya i vneshnyaya uchebnaya motivaciya studentov: ih istochniki i vliyanie na psihologicheskoe blagopoluchie [Internal and external educational motivation of students: their sources and impact on psychological well-being] // Psychology Issues. 2013. № 1. pp. 35-45.
10. Kostromina S. N. Psihologicheskie osnovaniya formirovaniya professionala na etape obucheniya v vuze [Psychological grounds for the formation of a professional at the stage of study at a university] // Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta. Seriya 12: Psihologiya. Sociologiya. Pedagogika. 2008. Vyp. 4. pp. 329-340.
11. Markova A. K. Psihologiya professionalizma [Psychology of Professionalism]. M. : Mezhdunarodnyj gumanitarnyj fond "Znanie", 1996. 308 p.
12. Metodika diagnostiki stepeni udovletvorennosti osnovnyh potrebnostej: Metod parnyh sravnenij V. V. Skvorcova. URL: https://mybiblioteka.su/tom3/7-15110.html
13. H'ell L., Zigler D. Teorii lichnosti. 3-e mezhdunar. izd. SPb. : PITER, 2003. 608 p.
MIKHAIL N. KURLAPOV, Postgraduate
Ural State Pedagocical University, Russian Federation, Ekaterenburg
CONCEPT AND CRITERIA OF ARTISTIC COMMUNICATION
Abstract. Today, ensemble activity is one of the most popular forms of musical performance, which has enormous educational potential. With the help of various ensemble groups, participants enter into interpersonal and artistic forms of communication, carried out using communication and allowing you to create a kind of musical masterpiece. When organizing and creating the conditions for the successful functioning of a musical ensemble, it is important to take into account a number of influencing factors, including the formation of communication skills that manifest themselves in the process of artistic communication, which plays an important role in the course of collective creative activity in public speaking, and in interpersonal communication at rehearsals. Equally important factors should also include the preparedness of leaders (conductors) for working with “small” musicians. Unfortunately, at the moment, universities do not pay attention and do not create conditions for teaching students with an eye to this problem. Leaders do not know how to form a community of interests and images in children for a good performance on the stage. And as a result, ensembles have difficulties in both technical and psycho-emotional spectra when performing works on stage.
Key words: artistic communication, communication, interaction, perception, ensemble, criteria, Sverdlovsk State Children's Philharmonic, violin ensemble, communication.
1. Kagan M. S. Iskusstvo i obshchenie [Art and communication] / otv. red. E. V. Leont'eva. L. : LGITMiK, 1984. pp. 15-28.
2. Muzykal'naya psihologiya i psihologiya muzykal'nogo obrazovaniya [Musical Psychology and Psychology of Music Education]. Teoriya i praktika. M. : Akademiya, 2011. 384 p.
3. Gotlib A. D. Osnovy ansamblevoj tekhniki [Basics of ensemble technique ]. M. : Muzyka, 1978. 94 p.
4. Tagil'ceva N. G. Hudozhestvennoe obshchenie v poznanii det'mi muzykal'nogo iskusstva [Artistic communication in children's knowledge of musical art] // Iskusstvo znanie: teoriya, istoriya, praktika. 2011. № 1(1). pp. 148-154.
5. Pozdnyakova O. A., Reznikova K. V. Osobennosti sub"ektov hudozhestvennoj kinokommunikacii // Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 2013. № 4. URL: http://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=9797
6. Aranovskaya I. V. Muzykal'noe iskusstvo i razvitie lichnosti [Musical art and personality development] // Izvestiya Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. 2008. pp. 124-130.
7. Medushevskij V. V. O soderzhanii ponyatiya "adekvatnoe vospriyatie" [On the content of the concept of “adequate perception] // Vospriyatie muzyki. M. , 1980. pp. 141-155.
8. Losev A. F. Osnovnoj vopros filosofii muzyki [The main issue of music philosophy] // Filosofiya, sociologiya, psihologiya iskusstva, muzykal'naya pedagogika: Hrestomatiya. Vyp. 1. Сh. 1. M. : Prometej MPGU imeni V. I. Lenina, 1991. pp. 43-58.
9. Syroezhina Yu. I. Emocional'noe vozdejstvie muzyki na lichnost' (na primere uchashchihsya PTU) [The emotional impact of music on a person (on the example of vocational school students)]: avtoref. dis. kand.ped. nauk: 19.00.02 / Syroezhina Yuliya Ivanovna. L. , 1986. 24 p.
10. Vygotskij L. S. Psihologiya iskusstva [Psychology of art]. M., 1987. 345 p.
11. Tagil'ceva N. G., Kurlapov M. N. Diagnostika razvitosti kommunikativnyh navykov mladshih shkol'nikov - uchastnikov skripichnogo ansamblya [Diagnosis of the development of communication skills of elementary school students of the violin ansamblyaamblya] // Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie v Rossii. 2017. № 3. pp. 68-75.
12. Kazahvatova L. A., Sibiryakova G. G. Teoreticheskie aspekty professional'noj podgotovki budushchego pedagoga-muzykanta v klasse ansamblevogo ispolnitel'stva [Theoretical aspects of the training of the future teacher-musician in the ensemble performance class] // Molodoj uchenyj. 2013. № 8. pp. 395-402.
13. Stepanova N. V. Razvitie kommunikativno-ispolnitel'skih kachestv u studentov muzykal'nogo kolledzha v klasse fortepiano [The development of communicative and performing qualities in students of music college in the piano class ]: avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk: 13.00.02 / Stepanova Natal'ya Viktorovna. Chelyabinsk, 2011. p. 19.
14. Karceva G. A., Karcev S. V. Muzyka kak ritmoobrazuyushchee nachalo scenicheskih iskusstv // Analitika kul'turologii. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/muzyka-kak-ritmoobrazuyuschee-nachalo-stsenicheskih-iskusstv
TAMARA M. ELKANOVA, Ph. D. of Physico-Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-4512-9591
North Ossetian State University named after KostaLevanovichKhetagurov, Russian Federation, Republic of North Ossetia - Alania, Vladikavkaz
INTERROGATIVE TEACHING TECHNOLOGY
Abstract. The modernization of the educational training of a modern specialist in accordance with a competency-based, activity-oriented paradigm requires the educational system to develop new teaching technologies, effective pedagogical tools of an instrumental, cultural, axiological and personality-developing nature, based on an understanding and study of the complexity of the world as a whole based on a multi-level paradigm man and the world. The conceptual item of the article is the author’s interrogative teaching technology, which is understood as a system of purposeful compilation of questions for various objects of study with the integrated use of natural science, humanitarian and artistic methods of cognition and presentation of information in verbal, visual, synthesized verbal-visual forms, including as an obligatory structural element implementation of answers to identified problems. With the systematic complex application of the interrogative, the cognitive-sensory functions of the individual are activated, such types of thinking as associative, abstract-logical, visualfigurative are activated, which helps to improve the quality of knowledge and at the same time contributes to the formation of the student’s creative competence. Interrogative technology is aimed both at developing students' interrogative ability, and at the effective implementation of creative-developing, information-analytical, interactive-gnostic and some other components of the local humanitarian and educational environment. It is assumed that the interrogative teaching technology will find worthy application in the structure of the gnostic methods of organizing educational and cognitive activities of students.
Key words: higher education, creativity, interrogative technology, compilation of questions, local humanitarian and educational environment, the interaction of cognitive methods.
1. Platon. Dialogi [Dialogues] (Seriya "Filosofskoenasledie". T. 98). M. : Mysl', 1986. 605 p.
2. Gadamer H.-G. Istina i metod: Osnovy filosofskoj germenevtiki [Truth and Method: Fundamentals of Philosophical Hermeneutics]. M. : Progress, 1988. 704 р.
3. Collingwood R. An Autobiography, Oxford: Oxford University Press. 1939. pp. 36-37.
4. Hintikka Ya. Logiko-epistemologicheskieis sledovaniya [Logic-Epistemological Studies]. M. : Progress, 1980. 447 р.
5. Hintikka J. Socratic epistemology: Explorations of Knowledge-seeking by questioning. Cambridge, 2007. p. 95.
6. Shostrom E. Anti-Karnegi. M. : Popurri, 2004. 400 p.
7. Dillon J. T. The Practice of Questioning / London and New York. NY : Routledge. 1990. 287 p.
8. Rozin V. M. K postroeniyu teorii voproshaniya [To the construction of the theory of interrogation] // Pedagogika i prosveshchenie. 2018. № 2. pp. 78-89.
9. Karastelev V. E. V chem sostoit sovremennaya kul'tura voproshaniya? Kak nauchit' stavit' sobstvennye voprosy, a ne zaimstvovat' chuzhie? [What is the modern culture of interrogation? How to teach to pose your own questions, and not to borrow strangers?] // Sovremennoe obrazovanie. 2018. № 4. pp. 104-118.
10. Elkanova T. M. Konceptual'naya model' lokal'noj gumanitarno-razvivayushchej obrazovatel'noj sredy [A conceptual model of a local humanitarian educational environment] // Vysshee obrazovanie segodnya. 2009. № 7. рр. 56-58.
11. Elkanova T. M. Gumanitarizaciya vysshego obrazovaniya: problemy i perspektivy [Humanitarianization of higher education: problems and prospects ]: monografiya. M. : OOO "Megapolis", 2019. 164 p.
12. Elkanova T. M. Obshchegumanitarnyj bazis obrazovaniya: filosofsko-gnoseologicheskie komponenty [General humanitarian basis of education: philosophical and epistemological components]: monografiya. M. : OOO "Megapolis", 2018. 171 p.
13. Devkin V. D. Osobennosti nemeckoj razgovornoj rechi [Features German Phrasebook Speech]. M. : Mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya, 1965. 318 p.
14. Elkanova T. M. Sostavlenie voprosov kak metod aktivizacii poznavatel'noj deyatel'nosti studentov [Drawing up questions as a method of enhancing the cognitive activity of students] // Fizicheskoe obrazovanie v vuzah. 2010. T. 16. № 1. pp. 105-109.
15. Elkanova T. M. Innovacionnye metody obucheniya fizike [Innovative methods of teaching physics]: monografiya. M. : Sputnik+, 2017. 132 p.
16. Aristotel'. URL: https://citaty.info/man/aristotel
17. Elkanova T. M. Formirovanie informacionno-analiticheskoj kompetentnosti v strukture obshchegumanitarnogo bazisa obrazovaniya [Formation of information and analytical competence in the structure of the general humanitarian basis of education] // Vysshee obrazovanie segodnya. 2009. № 12. pp. 88-92.
ANASTASIIA M. KHRULEVA, Postgraduate
Krasnodar State Institute of Culture, Russian Federation, Krasnodar
PEDAGOGICAL STABILITY OF FUTURE MUSIC TEACHERS: EXPERIENCE OF STRUCTURAL AND CONTENT ANALYSIS
Abstract. The problematics of stability and instability according to its philosophical, cultural, sociological, politological, psychological and pedagogical aspects is within topical issues of present-day human sciences. We consider stability as capability of systems to keep their constructive “core”. As a result, the most important functions and relations continue realizing overcoming destructive impulses. In present-day conditions, formation of future music teachers’ professional identity is actually a spontaneous process. Because of the lack of goal-oriented activities aimed to develop students’ professional identity, excellent and experienced graduate students cannot develop pedagogical stability due to experiencing crisis of professional identity. Pedagogical stability can be understood as a successful adaptation to the circumstances and conditions of professional activity associated with various threats and stress-creating factors. The article devoted to analysis of existing future music teachers’ pedagogical stability formation models during studying at the Higher Educational Institutions. We have found similarities and correlations of different techniques of educational work, summarized and drown the conclusion about effectiveness of these models.
Key words: pedagogical stability, professional identity, identity crisis, instability, music teacher, analysis and model pedagogical stability.
1. Atanov G. A., Pustinnikova I. N. Teaching process and artificial intelligence, or Basic of presentday didactics of higher education. Donetsk: Publ. PSEI, 2002. 504 p.
2. Ananishnev V. M. Models building in education. Systemic psychology and social science. 2010. Vol. 1, № 2. URL: http://systempsychology.ru/journa1/2010_1_2/36-ananishnev-vm-modelirovanie-v-sfere-obrazovaniya.html
3. Bondarevskaya E. V., Kulnevich, S. V. Pedagogy: personality in humanistic theories and education systems. Rostov on Don : Teacher, 1999. 560 p.
4. Khruleva A. M. Pedagogical stability of future music teachers // The international scientific journal. 2019. № 2. pp. 105-109.
5. Hutorskoy A. V. Pedagogical reasons for diagnostic assessment of competency based educational outcomes. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/pedagogicheskiy-osnovaniya-diagnostiki-i-otsenki-kompetentnostnyh-rezultatov-obucheniya
6. Goriunova L. V. Components of present-day professional’s occupational mobility. News of HEIs. Povolzhskiy region. Social Sciences. 2007. № 1. URL: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sostavlyayuschie-professionalnoy-mobilnosti-sovremennogo-spetsialista
7. Volchegurskaya N. B. Formation of music teacher’s educational culture model. Taganrog : Publ. of Taganrog State Pedagogical Institute, 2004. 87 p.
8. Volchegurskaya N. B. Music teacher’s pedagogical culture Text: Thesis work of Cand. Sc. (Education): 13.00.01/ N.B. Volchegurskaya. Rostov on Don, 1996. 246 p.
9. Volchegurskaya N. B. The question about using systems-based approach in personal and professional development of teacher-musicians. News of North Caucasus region HEI. Social Sciences. 2005. № 4. pp. 108-112.
10. Yakovlev V. S. Formation of future music teacher’s music-performing competency in the con text of level-based education in HEI // Transactions. Electronic journal of Kursk State University. 2009. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/formirovanie-muzykalno-ispolnitelskoy-kompetentnosti-buduschego-uchitelya-muzyki-v-usloviyah-urovnevoy-podgotovki-v-vuze
11. Kalinina Yu. A. The issues of implementation of competency-based approach in professional musical education // Vestnik of Tomsk State University. 2010. pp. 174-176.
12. Pidzhoyan L. A. Development of the future music teachers’ professional competency based on the integration of musical and educational elements: Thesis of Cand. Sc. (Education). Yelets, 2007. 22 p.
13. Pidzhoyan L. A. Integrative approach to the music teacher’s professional training // Alma Mater: Vestnik of Higher School. 2006. № 11. pp. 58-60.
14. Pigareva I. V. The improvement of music teacher’s level of professional skills due to the process of studying artistic legacy of D. B. Kabalevsky: Thesis work of Phd in Pedagogy. M. , 2006. 194 p.
15. Rumiantseva Z. V. Acmeological approach as a vector of teacher-musician’s vocational qualification improvement // Vestnik of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University. Issue : Philology, pedagogy, psychology. 2011. Edition 4. pp. 93-100.
16. Delson V. Yu. Heinrich Neuhaus (1966). M. : Music, 184 p.
17. Teplov B. M. Differential psychology and psychophysiology. Moscow. Institute of experimental psychology; Voronezh : Research and manufacturing association “MODEK”. 1998. 544 p. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/k-voprosu-o-sistemnosti-v-lichnostno-professionalnom-formirovanii-pedagoga-muzykanta
18. Nazaikinsky E. V. About music feeling psychology. M. : Music, 1972. 384 p.
19. Bederkhanova V. P., Bondarev P. B. Pedagogical design in innovation activity. Textbook: Krasnodar Regional Institute of Continuing Professional Pedagogical Education. Krasnodar, 2000. 54 p.
20. Nedoseka O. N. Fundamentals of communication: course of lectures. M. : VLADOS, 2010. 104 p.
21. Sitnikov V. L., Kedich S. I. and others. Images of the object and the subject of educational activity // Social-psychological perception in the educational system: monograph. St. Petersburg. Publ. of Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia. 2016. pp. 32-58.
22. Kuliutkin Yu. N., Bezduhov V. P. Value orientations and cognitive structures in teachers’ activity. Samara : Publ. of Samara State Pedagogical University, 2002. 400 p.
23. Drobotenko Yu. B. Changing of pedagogic occupation ethos in present-day social and cultural conditions. The science of human: humanities researches. 2016. pp. 170-178.
24. Burns R. Development of Self-conception and upbringing. M. : Progress, 1986.
25. Bakhtin M. M. Esthetics of verbal creativity. M. : Iskusstvo, 1979. 423 p.
26. Buber M. Me and You. URL: http://www.philosophy.ru/library/bub/1html
27. Kruglova M. G. Professional training of multi-skilled musician as a subject of present-day music education // Universum: Psychology and Education: electronic academic periodacal. 2016. № 8(26). URL: http://7universum.com/ru/psy/archive/item/3466
28. Lozovskaya R. I. The content of teacher-musician’s spiritual education in professional training process // Vestnik of Adygea Staste University. 2009. Edition 2 (44). pp. 111-118.
29. Maister A. I. Improvement of music teacher’s professional training // Vestnik of Polotsk State University. Issue E, Pedagogical Sciences. 2006. № 5. pp. 11-18.
30. Methodological skills of a teacher-musician: textbook for students of Higher Pedagogical Educational Institutions / E. B. Abdullin, O. V. Vanilihina, N. V. Morozova and others; Ed. E. B. Abdullina. M. : Publ. “Akademia”, 2002. 272 p.
31. Znamenskaya I. A., Diadchenko S. A. Views on quality of musical and pedagogical education. News of HEIs. North Caucasus region. Social Sciences. 2005. № 2. pp. 104-109.
32. Stanislavsky K. S. Actor’s Self-cultivation. M. : Artist. Director. Theatre, 2008. 490 p.
33. Asafyev B. V. Selected papers devoted to music education. Ed. E. M. Orlova. Leningrad : Music, 1965. 560 p.