Puchkov V. А.
Kuznetsova V. P., Kagarmanova A. I.
Sharafutdinov R. I., Gerasimov V. O., Akhmetshin E. M.
Novosel'cev A. Yu.
Bahzad Taher Salim
Geydarly S. S.
Golubov I. I., Skorichenko M. N.
Metelskaya V. V., Penygalova A. V.
Khudyakova E. V., Kushnariova M. N., Gorbachev M. I.
Doguchaeva S. M.
Chebanova L. A.
Vorobeva I. A.
Smirnova E. M.
Ostroukhov N. N., Belyaeva Y. A.
Hramshina E. V., Turkina E. A.
Semyshev M. V., Semysheva V. M., Rezunova M. V., Ovchinnikova O. A.
Ovchinnikov Y. D., Stoilov A. Yu.
Magomedova R. M.
Bryukhov E. N.
VLADIMIR А. PUCHKOV, Ph. D. of Engineering Sciences, Adviser to the President
PJSC UAC, Russian Federation, Moscow
KEY FACTORS IN INNOVATIVE RENEWAL OF THE LIFE SAFETY SYSTEM OF THE POPULATION
Abstract. The basic conditions and key factors that have a significant impact on the life safety system of the population at the federal and regional levels are analyzed. The system of emergency prevention and response, its strengths and weaknesses are considered separately, attention is paid to an integrated and systematic approach to assessing the activities in the field of life safety, including an emergency prevention monitoring system. The question is being raised about improving the system of timely economic provision of resources allocated for the effective elimination of the consequences of an emergency of various sizes and the implementation of measures for the financial and social protection of the population in the disaster zone. The importance of civil defense as one of the key components of the modern life safety system is being investigated. Examples of the formation of independent corporations in state corporations and large economic facilities that are professionally involved in life safety issues are given. A number of negative phenomena in this area are analyzed, recommendations for their effective overcoming are given. The innovative principles of effective updating and reliable operation for the medium term of a unified state emergency prevention and response system are reviewed and proposed.
Key words: innovative renewal, protection of the territory and population, life safety system, systematic approach, resource reserves.
1. Vstrecha s glavoj MCHS. URL: http://www.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/52956
2. Rossiya v cifrah. 2018: Krat. stat. sb. / Rosstat. M., 2018.
3. Polozhenie o edinoj gosudarstvennoj sisteme preduprezhdeniya i likvidacii chrezvychajnyh situacij. Utverzhdeno Postanovleniem Pravitel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii ot 30 dekabrya 2003 goda № 794 URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_45914/492eda9f08b2b56e284a2ab0b4c8d3719f3a2585
4. Postanovlenie Pravitel'stva RF ot 14 yanvarya 2003 goda № 11 "O Pravitel'stvennoj komissii po preduprezhdeniyu i likvidacii chrezvychajnyh situacij i obespecheniyu pozharnoj bezopasnosti". URL: https://base.garant.ru/12129504/
5. "Ob organizacii upravleniya MCHS Rossii pri reagirovanii na chrezvychajnye situacii" (vmeste s "Polozheniem o poryadke organizacii reagirovaniya na chrezvychajnye situacii", "Polozheniem o poryadke organizacii opoveshcheniya pri reagirovanii na chrezvychajnye situacii", "Skhemoj organizacii upravleniya pri reagirovanii na chrezvychajnye situacii"). URL: https://legalacts.ru/doc/prikaz-mchs-rossii-ot-14082019-n-425-ob-organizatsii
6. Federal'nyj zakon ot 21.12.1994 № 68-FZ (red. ot 03.08.2018) "O zashchite naseleniya i territorij ot chrezvychajnyh situacij prirodnogo i tekhnogennogo haraktera". URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_5295/1e3a2050a7a18753ada1c4a23e1c9b58314558c4/
7. Sibirskij potop // Profil'. 2019. № 7.
8. GOST R 42.0.02-2001 Grazhdanskaya oborona. Terminy i opredeleniya osnovnyh ponyatij. Vved. 2002-01-01. M. : IPK Izdatel'stvo standartov, 2001.
9. O grazhdanskoj oborone. URL: https://www.mchs.gov.ru/dop/God_grazhdanskoj_oborony/Istoriya_GO
10. Postanovlenie Pravitel'stva RF ot 30.12.2003 № 794 (red. ot 29.11.2018) "O edinoj gosudarstvennoj sisteme preduprezhdeniya i likvidacii chrezvychajnyh situacij". URL: http://www.consultant.ru/ document/cons_doc_LAW_45914/492eda9f08b2b56e284a2ab0b4c8d3719f3a
11. Puchkov V. A., Faleev M. I., Ageev S. V. i dr. Bezopasnost' Rossii. Pravovye, social'no-ekonomicheskie i nauchno-tekhnicheskie aspekty [The security of Russia. Legal, socio-economic and scientifictechnical aspects] / Pod obshch. red. N. A. Mahutova. Ser. Bezopasnost' Rossii. Pravovye, social'noekonomicheskie i nauchno-tekhnicheskie aspekty. T. 2. Bezopasnost' i zashchishchennost' kriticheski vazhnyh ob"ektov. Moskva, 2012.
12. STO Gazprom 032-2007. URL: http://pozhproekt.ru/nsis/Rd/sto/sto-gazprom/sto-gazprom-032-2007.htm
13. Stenogramma obsuzhdeniya osnovnyh itogov raboty MCHS Rossii za 9 mesyacev 2013 goda, sostoyavshegosya 16 oktyabrya 2013 goda v Gosudarstvennoj Dume Federal'nogo sobraniya RF v ramkah "pravitel'stvennogo chasa". URL: http://gigabaza.ru/doc/109812.html
14. Informacionno-analiticheskij byulleten' za 2018 god.
15. Riski Dal'nego Vostoka: zemletryaseniya, cunami i uragany URL: http://earth-chronicles.ru/news/2016-01-22-88248
16. Gosudarstvennyj doklad "O sostoyanii zashchity naseleniya i territorij Rossijskoj Federacii ot chrezvychajnyh situacij prirodnogo i tekhnogennogo haraktera v 2013 godu". MCHS Rossii. M. : FGBU VNII GOCHS (FC), 2014.
17. Gosudarstvennyj doklad "O sostoyanii zashchity naseleniya i territorij Rossijskoj Federacii ot chrezvychajnyh situacij prirodnogo i tekhnogennogo haraktera v 2018 godu". MCHS Rossii. M. : FGBU VNII GOCHS (FC), 2019.
18. Puchkov V. A. i dr. Chrezvychajnye situacii. Enciklopediya shkol'nika [Emergencies. Encyclopedia of a student]. M. : OOO PKF "Montazhspecstroj", 2004.
VALENTINA P. KUZNETSOVA, Advanced Doctor in Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
St. Petersburg Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg
ALINA I. KAGARMANOVA, Ph. D. of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
Bashkir State University, Branch, Russian Federation, Sterlitamak
REVEALING OF RESERVES OF GROWTH OF COMPETITIVENESS OF THE REGION
Abstract. Increased competition at the present stage of development determines the need for the formation and sustainable growth of the territory’s advantages in order to ensure a leading position. In this regard, the relevance of identifying the reserves for the growth of regional competitiveness is increasing, since its level determines the competitiveness of the country as a whole. The search and calculation of reserves is based on the results of an analytical study of the level of competitiveness of territories, the complexity of this process lies in the individual characteristics of the functioning of each object, as well as in the rapidly changing factors of the internal and external environment. Regional governing bodies should strive to improve methods and forms of influence on the competitiveness of the territory by increasing the reliability and completeness of the information base used in the management process and more intensive use of the identified growth reserves. The assessment of the competitiveness of the regions of the Volga Federal District according to the author's method. The approach to determining the reserves of growth of the region’s competitiveness based on the results of quantitative and qualitative assessment on the example of the Republic of Bashkortostan is disclosed. Priority areas for the development of the region are identified, the implementation of which will ensure a steady increase in its competitiveness and the elimination of factors constraining its development.
Key words: regional competitiveness, growth reserves, mesoscale, regional development, managerial impact, socio-economic development.
1. Kagarmanova A. I. Metodika ocenki konkurentosposobnosti regiona: teoreticheskij i prakticheskij aspekt // Upravlenie ekonomicheskimi sistemami. 2017. № 10. URL: http://uecs.ru/uecs-104-1042017/item/4568-2017-10-10-07-01-08
2. Proekt strategii social'no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Respubliki Bashkortostando 2030 goda. URL: https://economy.bashkortostan.ru/ministerstvo/organizacionnaja_struktura/СТРАТЕГИЯ%20СЭР%20РБ%20НА%20ПЕРИОД%20ДО%202030%20ГОДА.pdf
3. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-ekonomicheskie pokazateli. [Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators] 2018: R32 Stat. sb. / Rosstat. M., 2018. 1162 p.
RUSTAM I. SHARAFUTDINOV, Postgraduate
Государственное бюджетное учреждение «Центр перспективных экономических исследований Академии наук Республики Татарстан», Республика Татарстан, г. Казань
VLADISLAV O. GERASIMOV, Postgraduate
Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования Республика Татарстан, г. Набережные Челны
ELVIR M. AKHMETSHIN, Senior Lecturer
Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Казанский (Приволжский) федеральный университет», Елабужский институт (филиал), Республика Татарстан, г. Елабуга
IMPROVING THE EFFICIENCY OF INCLUSIVE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF TATARSTAN THROUGH THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF HUMAN CAPITAL COMPONENTS
Abstract. Nowadays, there is a decline in the quality of life and incomes of the population all over the world, while inequality is growing in many countries, where the Russian Federation is no exception, which negatively affects the stability and social cohesion of many of its regions. These processes require increased attention and create the need for the formation of federal programs, which clearly indicates the need to create a more comprehensive and sustainable model of growth and development of the regions, which would contribute to improving the living standards of all citizens. The socio-economic development of the Republic of Tatarstan is considered within the framework of inclusive growth, and a number of measures are proposed aimed at strengthening inclusive processes in the region, taking into account the improvement of the human capital management system. The object of the study is inclusive growth and development. The subject of the study is the strengthening of inclusive growth and development in the Republic of Tatarstan. Various research methods such as static data analysis, forecasting and planning are used. The practical significance of the research results lies in the possibility of applying the developed measures of inclusive growth and development by state authorities, as well as in the development of targeted development programs. Scientific novelty lies in the expansion of theoretical provisions on inclusive growth and development relative to the regions of the Russian Federation.
Key words: inclusive growth and development, human capital management system, Republic of Tatarstan, region, inequality and poverty, activities of inclusive growth and development.
1. Sharafutdinov R. I., Izmajlova D. O., Ahmetshin E. M. Issledovanie nacional'nyh klyuchevyh pokazatelej effektivnosti inklyuzivnogo rosta i razvitiya regionov Rossijskoj Federacii // Teoreticheskaya i prikladnaya ekonomika. 2018. № 3. рр. 118-134. DOI: 10.25136/24098647.2018.3.27061 URL: https://nbpublish.com/library_read_article.php?id=27061
2. Gupta J., Mirjam A. F., Cornelissen V. R. T. Inclusive development // Encyclopedia of Global Environmental Governance and Politics. 2015. pp. 35-44.
3. Pukhova A., Belyaeva T., Tolkunova S., Kurbatova A., Bikteeva L., Shimanskaya O. Assessment of conditions for obtaining higher education by foreign students in regional institutions of higher education in Russia // Journal of Entrepreneurship Education. 2017. T. 20. № 3. pp 1-6.
4. Ibrahim D. R., Kazeem O. I., Abdulfatai A. A. Inclusive growth, human capital development and natural resource rent in SSA // Econ Change Restruct. 2018. № 51. pp. 29-48. DOI: 10.1007/s10644-016-9193-y.
5. Sharafutdinov R. I., Akhmetshin E. M., Polyakova A. G., Gerasimov V. O., Shpakova R. N., Mikhailova M. V. Inclusive growth: a dataset on key and institutional foundations for inclusive development of Russian regions // Data in Brief. 2019. № 23. pp. 1-16.
6. Sharafutdinov R. I., Zajnullina M. R., Ishtiryakova L. H. Vliyanie meropriyatij i programm po snizheniyu urovnya bednosti naseleniya na inklyuzivnyj rost v regione (na primere Irkutskoj oblasti) [The impact of measures and programs to reduce poverty on inclusive growth in the region (for example, the Irkutsk region)] // Vestnik ekonomiki, prava i sociologii. 2019. № 3. pp. 55-59.
7. Sharafutdinov R. I., Gerasimov V. O., Akhmetshin E. M., Yumashev A. V., Pavlyuk A. V., Luzina T. V. Inclusive Growth Index Assessment in the Regions of the Volga Federal District of the Russian Federation // Proceedings of the 31st International Business Information Management Association Conference - Innovation Management and Education Excellence through Vision 2020. Milan: International Business Information Management Association, 2018. pp 3890-3902.
8. Koroleva L. P., Koloskov D. A., Ermoshina T. V. Ocenka rezul'tativnosti bor'by s bednost'yu v stranah ES i Rossii v kontekste obespecheniya inklyuzivnogo rosta [Assessment of poverty reduction in the EU and Russia in the context of inclusive growth] // Trendy i upravlenie. 2016. № 4. pp. 365-379.
9. Mahiyanova A. V., Huzieva E. F. Prichiny bednosti: teoretiko-metodologicheskij analiz k social'nomu portretu // Elektronnyj ekonomicheskij vestnik (oktyabr'-dekabr' 2017 goda). № 4. pp. 19-24.
10. Kazakova A. A. Inklyuzivnyj rost: problema sociologicheskoj konceptualizacii [Inclusive Growth: The Problem of Sociological Conceptualization] // Teoriya i praktika obshchestvennogo razvitiya. 2016. № 4. pp. 33-36.
ALEXANDR Yu. NOVOSEL'CEV, Postgraduate
South Ural State University, Russian Federation, Chelyabinsk
MARKETINGOVAYA DEYATEL'NOST' SOVREMENNOGO KOMMERCHESKOGO BANKA
Abstract. The article discusses the marketing activities of a modern commercial bank. The author considers the issue of assessing the aggregate ability of a bank’s marketing service to qualitatively perform its functions in accordance with the objectives of the bank’s innovative development. We study the organizational and economic problems of the marketing activities of Russian banks in the context of the formation of a market mechanism. The need for an independent and comprehensive analysis of the banking services market was determined. During the writing of the article, the essence of the marketing activities of banks was determined; analyzed the strategy of marketing activities of banks. The shortcomings and features of the implementation of loyalty programs in the current conditions of the development of the domestic banking services market are clarified. The strategy of marketing activities of banks is analyzed. A detailed study was made of the communication of banking products and their marketing. A comprehensive study of analytical approaches to the assessment of marketing activities of the bank. The direction of increasing the effectiveness of marketing activities of the bank is defined and justified. As a result of the work, the author revealed that the development and adoption of a comprehensive program of financial recovery of domestic banks will help strengthen the banking system.
Key words: marketing activity, banking system, banks of Russia, communication policy, marketing communications, banking services.
1. Bochkareva A. Yu. Bankovskij marketing v deyatel'nosti kommercheskogo banka [Bank marketing in the activities of a commercial bank] // Problemy i perspektivy razvitiya eksperimental'noj nauki: sb. st. Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii: v 5 ch. Ufa : Omega sajns, 2018. pp. 60-64.
2. Izvekova A. A. Bankovskij marketing [Banking marketing] // Ekonomicheskoe razvitie obshchestva v sovremennyh krizisnyh usloviyah: sb. st. nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii. 2019. pp. 89-91.
3. Zernova L. E., Il'ina S. I. Organizaciya marketinga kreditovaniya fizicheskih lic v kommercheskom banke [Organization of marketing loans to individuals in a commercial bank] // V sb.: Institucional'nye i finansovye mekhanizmy razvitiya razlichnyh ekonomicheskih sistem. 2018. pp. 61-64.
4. Avdeenko S. V. Bankovskij marketing kak osnova povysheniya konkurentosposobnosti kommercheskogo banka [Bank marketing as a basis for increasing the competitiveness of a commercial bank] // V sb.: Problemy upravleniya v slozhnyh ekonomicheskih i social'nyh sistemah; Pod obshch. red. V. A. Borodina. M. , 2018. pp. 10-16.
5. Samokish P. V. Bankovskij menedzhment i marketing v Rossii [Banking management and marketing in Russia] // NovaInfo.Ru. 2018. T. 1. № 77. pp. 221-226.
6. Cathlanova T. T., Erendzhenova D. B., Burkutbaeva N. A., Namysov S. V., Lidzhieva A. E. Bankovskij marketing i ego primenenie v rossijskih kommercheskih bankah [Bank marketing and its application in Russian commercial banks] // Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo. 2018. № 6 (95). pp. 998-1000.
7. Shtejn O. I. Strategicheskie orientiry bankovskogo marketinga kak put' povysheniya effektivnosti deyatel'nosti kommercheskogo banka [Strategic guidelines for banking marketing as a way to increase the efficiency of a commercial bank] // V sb.: Kakaya ekonomicheskaya model' nuzhna Rossii?: Materialy II Permskogo kongressa uchenyh-ekonomistov. Permskij gosudarstvennyj nacional'nyj issledovatel'skij universitet. 2016. pp. 257-261.
8. Skrebcova T. V. Sovremennyj marketing v kommercheskom banke: sushchnost' i otlichitel'nye osobennosti [Modern marketing in a commercial bank: the essence and distinctive features] // Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo. 2017. № 11 (88). pp. 525-528.
BAHZAD TAHER SALIM, Ph. D. Student
Peoples Friendship University of Russia, Applied Economics Department, Lecturer Erbil Polytechnic University Republic of Iraq
DEGRADATION OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING INNOVATION IN THE PERIOD OF ECONOMIC CRISIS (CASE OF TOURISM SECTOR IN KURDISTAN REGION-IRAQ)
Abstract. The article discusses the process of managing business and market innovations in the tourism sector during the economic crisis in the Kurdistan region of Iraq. Data was collected from 100 travel companies using cross-sectional data and simple random methods. The model is used to analyze the possible impact of economic crises on the decline in the quality of services in the tourism business. The results showed that the economic downturn over the past five years has had a negative impact on the tourism sector in the region. Higher inflation, lower living standards and purchasing power are characteristic features of today's Kurdistan economy. Business owners have significantly reduced the development of their product lines of goods and services, and innovation in all areas, especially in marketing, has been reduced. The relationship between tourism development and the state of the country's economy is proved by statistical indicators that demonstrate that the number of tourism service providers is reduced, less is invested in marketing innovations, the number of tourists and the volume of exports and imports of tourism services are reduced. The author of the article also offers a set of measures for the development of the tourism sector.
Key words: product development, marketing innovation, economic crisis, tourism sector, Kurdistan regional government, Erbil.
1. OECD. (2005). Oslo manual: Guidelines for collecting and interpreting innovation data (3rd ed.). Luxembourg: OECD Publishing.
2. Jonash, R. S., & Sommerlatte, T. (1999). The innovation premium: How next generation companies are achieving peak performance and profitability. Basic Books.
3. Tidd, J., Bessant, J., & Pavitt, K. (2005). Managing innovation: Integrating technological, market and organizational change (3rd ed.). Chichester, West Sussex, England: John Wiley & Sons., xviii, 582 pp.
4. Higgins, J. M. (1995). Innovate orevaporate: Test & improve your organization’s IQ: Its innovation quotient. New Management.
5. Hill, M. (2013). Reflections on the politics of the economic crisis from a policy process perspective. Anali Hrvatskog politoloskog drustva : casopis za politologiju, 10(1), 41-56. Retrieved from http://hrcak.srce.hr/123090
6. Kudret Gul, Nuran Aksit Asik, Ali Kemal Gurbuz, The Effect of Global Economic Crisis on Turkish Tourism Demand and a Review for the Period 2003-2013, Journal of World Economic Research. Special Issue: Issues and Challenges of the Financial and Economic Crisis Throughout the World. Vol. 3, No. 6-1, 2014, pp. 22-32. doi: 10.11648/j.jwer.s.2014030601.14.
7. Popesku, J. (2011). Menadzment turisticke destinacije. Beograd: Univerzitet Singidunum. (In Serbian).
8. Henderson, C.J. (2006). Managing Tourism Crises. Butterworth-Heinemann, Elsevier, UK.
9. Zinaida Ratko & Kaan Ulgen (2009). The Impact of Economic Crisis on Small and Medium Enterprises: in perspective of Swedish SMEs, master thesis, JONKOPING UNIVERSITY, Jonkoping international business school, Sweden.
10. Sian, T.L., Subramonian, H., Tung, L., San, W.H., Hui, K., Kulampalil, T. (2009). Fundamentals of Hospitality and Tourism Management, Open University of Malaysia. Retrieved October 28, 2011.
11. World tourism organization. https://www.e-unwto.org/doi/book/10.18111/97892844190292017
12. Alina BALAN & Mihaela BIRSAN (2010). Impact of economic crisis on the tourism industry in Romania. An econometric analysis of overnights stays, The Annals of The "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, Vol. 10, Romania.
13. Regional Development Strategy for Kurdistan Region, 2012-2016. Kurdistan Regional Government, Ministry of Planning-Erbil-Kurdistan Region-Iraq, 2018. http://cabinet.gov.krd/p/p.aspx?l=12&p=224
14. Kurdistan Regional Government, Ministry of Planning. https://gov.krd/english/
15. Invest In Group, The tourism industry in the Kurdistan Region continues to grow, and new opportunities are emerging. http://investingroup.org/review/243/opening-up-to-the-worldtourismKurdistan Dec-2017.
16. Kapiki, Soultana Tania, The Impact of Economic Crisis on Tourism and Hospitality: Results from a Study in Greece (2011). Central European Review of Economics and Finance, Vol. 2. No. 1 (2012), pp. 19-30. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2150604
17. Boukas, N. and Ziakas, V. (2013). Impacts of the global economic crisis on Cyprus tourism and policy responses. International Journal of Tourism Research, 15 (4). 329-345. ISSN 1099-2340. DOI: 10.1002/jtr.1878.
18. Guduras, D. (2014). Economic crisis and tourism: case of the Greek tourism sector. Ekonomska misao i praksa, (2), 613-632. Preuzetos. http://hrcak.srce.hr/130855
19. Maher Odeh Al-Shamaileh, Ali Falah Dalain, Mahmoud Izzat Allhham, Anas Ali Al-Qudah, (2013). The Effects of the Global Financial Crisis on the Tourism Sector (Analytical study: Jordan), Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, Vol.4, No.15, 2013.
20. Remenyi, D., Williams, B., Money, A., & Swartz, E. (1998). Doing research in business and management: an introduction to process and method. London: Sage.
21. Maylor, H., Blackmon, K. L. (2005). Researching business and management. Houndmills: Palgrave Macmillan.
SEHAVET S. GEYDARLY, Candidate for a degree
Nakhchivan State University, Azerbaijan, Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Nakhchivan
ISSUES OF CUSTOMS AND TAX REGULATION OF THE FOOD MARKET OF THE AZERBAIJAN REPUBLIC
Abstract. The issues of customs and tax regulation of the food market in the Azerbaijan Republic in modern economic conditions are considered. International experience shows that sustainable economic measures have been taken around the world to protect the domestic food market in recent years. The current situation in the field of customs and tax regulation of the food market is studied, directions for solving emerging problems are identified. The implementation of the main directions of the customs tariff policy for a number of factors is related to agriculture, namely: increasing the competitiveness of territories offering various goods in the domestic and foreign markets, increasing the level of application, new innovative technologies, reducing the monopoly of foreign companies on the domestic food market, etc. The analysis showed that to ensure food security of the country, it is necessary to increase the volume of exports of food products. To improve the customs and tariff mechanism in order to ensure sustainable development of the country's domestic food market, the following measures are justified: restriction of monopoly competitive opportunities in the domestic food market of foreign food producers; stimulating the import of technological equipment for the application of innovative technologies in new regional production sectors; subsidizing food exports and implementing measures to eliminate dumping in the domestic food market; improving the system of customs control in the domestic food market; the use of a flexible tariff mechanism for imports in the food market, etc.
Key words: economic integration, national economy, macroeconomics, state policy, integration, investment, customs control, food market, sustainable development.
1. Shakaraliev A. Sh. Ekonomicheskaya politika gosudarstva: torzhestvo ustojchivogo i stabil'nogo razvitiya. [The economic policy of the state: the triumph of sustainable and stable development]. Baku : Victory, 2011. 542 p.
2. Mishchenko V. V. Ekonomika regionov [Regional еconomics]. M. : IK Analitika, 2012. 290 p.
3. Kolesov V. P., Kulakov M. V. Mezhdunarodnaya ekonomika [International economics]. M. : Infra-M, 2009. 345 p.
4. Shiraj V. I. Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye ekonomicheskie otnosheniya [World Economy and International Economic Relations]. M. : Izdatel'skij dom Dashkov i K., 2003. 528 p.
5. Kuzmin D. V. Nacional'naya konkurentosposobnost', global'naya nestabil'nost' i makroekonomicheskoe ravnovesie [National Competitiveness, Global Instability and Macroeconomic Equilibrium]. M. : Nauka, 2015. 222 p.
6. Gosudarstvennyj Komitet Statistiki Azerbajdzhanskoj Respubliki. URL: http://www.stat.gov.az/agrariansector/2017
IVAN I. GOLUBOV, Advanced Doctor in Economic Sciences
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow
MICHAEL N. SKORICHENKO, General Director of Uglich Poultry Farm JSC
Russian Federation, Uglich
METHODOLOGY FOR EVALUATING COMPETITIVE ACTIVITY OF A POULTRY INCUBATION SHOP
Abstract. In this article, the authors attempted to investigate and justify the presence, influence and assessment of the leading factors of the competitive advantages of the incubation workshop on the actual state of the economic situation of the poultry farm in the poultry market. In a schematic representation the target orientation of the problem is presented. Studies in a similar direction in the domestic poultry industry mainly related to evaluations of the productivity of production and economic activity of incubation workshops of poultry farms only in egg and meat sectors. There are many scientific developments and methodological recommendations on this issue, largely linked to issues of market relations in the country. The key characteristics of industrial production, especially largescale production, are considered, in which a special effect in the form of synergy caused by the concentration of production is manifested. Based on the grouping of opinions of professional respondents, a ranking was carried out, the state and quality reserves of the studied parameters of competitive advantages were revealed. Under these conditions, their new characteristics appear, which must be developed by the poultry farm. A system of methods of economic research was used: comparative, computational-constructive, selection and expert assessment of competitive advantages, factor analysis, economic and mathematical modeling, the results of which are laid in the formation of a methodology for studying competitive advantages in quail breeding, the methodological approaches of which are formed for the first time. No attempt was made to conduct research from the position of expert evaluation. The presence of a close correlation between some parameters of competitive advantages determines the direction of further research on the implementation of quality and competitiveness reserves and target exports. This determined the relevance of this study. The aim of the research is to develop, test and adapt the recommended system of methodological approaches to assess the competitive activity of the incubation workshop of the poultry farm.
Key words: poultry farm, incubation workshop, daily young growth of poultry (quail), methods for researching the problem, the formation of parameters of competitive advantages, consumer value, production and economic results, efficiency.
1. Belyakova L. S., Varigina E. S., Okuneva T. S. Proizvodstvo yaic i myasa perepelov v sovremennyh usloviyah: Metodicheskie ukazaniya [Production of quail eggs and meat in modern conditions] / Pod obshch. red. doktora s.-h. nauk V. S. Lukashenko, kand. s.-h. nauk L. S. Belyakovoj. Sergiev Posad, 2011. 88 p.
2. Boush G. D. Klastery v ekonomike: nauchnaya teoriya, metodologiya issledovaniya, koncepciya upravleniya [Clusters ineconomics: scientifictheory, researchmethodology, managementconcept]: monografiya. Omsk : Omsk. gos. un-ta, 2013. 408 p.
3. Golubov I. I. Effektivnost' innovacionnoj deyatel'nosti v otechestvennom pticevodstve [The effectiveness of innovation in domestic poultry]: monografiya. M. : RGAU-MSKHA, 2013. 345 p.
4. Dmitrieva E. V. Fokus-gruppy v marketinge i sociologii [Focus groups in marketing and sociology]. M. : Centr, 1998. 144 p.
5. Lific I. M. Teoriya i praktika ocenki konkurentosposobnosti tovarov i uslug [Theory and practice of assessing the competitiveness of goods and services]. 2-e izd., dop. i ispr. M. : Yurajt-M, 2011. 228 p.
6. Magomedov Sh. Sh. Konkurentosposobnost' tovarov [Competitiveness of goods: textbook. allowance]. ucheb. posobie. 2-e izd. M. : Dashkov i K°, 2005. 294 p.
7. Mann I. Marketing na 100 %: remiks: Kak stat' horoshim menedzherom po marketing [100% Marketing: Remix: How to Become a Good Marketing Manager]. 16-e izd. M. : Mann, Ivanov i Ferber, 2018. 240 p.
8. Marketingovye instrumenty razvitiya territorij [Marketing tools for territorial development] / I. V. Razorvin, M. P. Loginov, N. V. Usova i dr. Ekaternburg, 2016. 304 p.
9. Novyj ekonomicheskij slovar': 10000 terminov [New Economic Dictionary: 10,000 terms] [avt. i sost. A. N. Azriliyan i dr.] / Pod red. A. N. Azriliyana. 3-e izd. M. : Institut novoj ekonomiki, 2009. 1088 p.
10. Normy tekhnologicheskogo proektirovaniya pticevodcheskih predpriyatij [Norms of technological design of poultry enterprises]. NTP-APK 1.10.05.001.-01. M. : 2001. 183 p.
11. Romashchenko T. D., Treshchevskij Yu. I., Treshchevskij D. Yu. Metodologiya nauchnogo issledovaniya ekonomiki, upravleniya i finansov [Methodology of scientific research of economics, management and finance]. 2-e izd., s izm. i dop. Voronezh, Izdatel'skij dom VGU, 2018. 230 p.
12. Fisinin V. I. Mirovoe i rossijskoe pticevodstvo: realii i vyzovy budushchego [World and Russian poultry farming: realities and challenges of the future]: monografiya. M. : Hlebprodinform, 2019. 470 p.
VALERIA V. METELSKAYA, Postgraduate
ALEXANDRA V. PENYGALOVA, Advanced Doctor in Economic Sciences, Professor
Kuban State University, Russian Federation, Krasnodar
FACTORS INFLUENCING THE FORMATION OF THE CAPITAL STRUCTURE OF DOMESTIC CORPORATIONS IN A CONTEXT OF FINANCIAL GLOBALIZATION
Abstract. A review of the main external and internal factors affecting the formation of the capital structure in the context of traditional theories of capital structure: a compromise theory and hierarchy theory is presented. The subject of the study is a significant amount of foreign literature devoted to both theoretical and empirical results of the impact of various determinants on the capital structure of the company. The analysis of various theories of the capital structure of corporations presented in the article showed that most of the theories were developed and supplemented by economists who study mainly developed capital markets without taking into account modern conditions of financial globalization, the informatization of public relations and the consequences of financial crises. Thus, formation of an optimal capital structure in the current conditions of economic development depends on the assessment and forecast of the influence of macroeconomic factors, which is especially strongly reflected during the crisis. In addition, the application of traditional theories of capital structure in modern conditions of financial globalization in a country with a developing economy to form an optimal capital structure is ineffective.
Key words: leverage, capital structure, crisis, macroeconomic factors, hierarchy theory, compromise theory.
1. Metel'skaya V. V. Finansovyj kapital kak produkt finansovoj globalizacii na sovremennom etape razvitiya ekonomiki [Financial capital as a product of financial globalization at the present stage of economic development] // Finansovaya analitika: problemy i resheniya. 2019. T. 12. Vol. 2. pp. 219-233.
2. Obstfeld M., Taylor A. M. Global Capital Markets: Integration, Crisis, and Growth, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 2004.
3. DeAngelo H., Masulis R. W. Optimal Capital Structure under Corporate and Personal Taxation, Journal of Financial Economics, 1980, Vol. 8, № 1, pp. 3-29.
4. Myers S. C. The Capital Structure Puzzle, The Journal of Finance, 1984, Vol. 39, № 3, pp. 575-592.
5. Myers S. C. Chapter 4: Financing of Corporations, in: G. M. Constantinides, M. Harris and R. M. Stulz (eds.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance. Elsevier, 2003, pp. 215-253.
6. Jensen M. C. Agency costs of free cash flow, corporate finance, and takeovers. The American Economic Review, 1986, 76(2), pp. 323-329.
7. Titman S., Wessels R. The determinants of capital structure choice, Journal of Finance, 1988. 43, pp. 1-19.
8. Myers S. C. Determinants of corporate borrowing. Journal of Financial Economics, 5(2), 1977. pp. 147-175.
9. Scott M., Bruce R. Five stages of growth in small business. 1987.
10. Rajan R. G., Zingales L. What Do We Know About Capital Structure Some Evidence From International Data. Journal of Finance, 1995. 50(5), pp. 1421-1460.
11. Frank M. Z., Goyal V. K. Capital structure decisions: which factors are reliably important? Financial Management, 2009. Vol. 38, № 1, рр. 1-37.
12. Grossman Sanford J., Hart O. Corporate financial structure and Managerial incentives J. McCall, ed., Chicago: The Economics of Information and Uncertainty. 1982.
13. Fama E. F., French K. R. Testing Trade-Off and Pecking Order Predictions About Dividends and Debt, Review of Financial Studies, 2002. Vol. 15, №. 1, pp. 1-33.
14. Warner J. B. Bankruptcy costs: Some evidence. The Journal of Finance. 1977. 32(2), p. 337.
15. Ang J. S., Chua J. H., McConnell J. J. The Administrative Costs of Corporate Bankruptcy: A Note. The Journal of Finance, 1982. 37(1), pp. 219-226.
16. Chkir I., Cosset J. C. 2001. Diversification Strategy and Capital Structure of Multinational Corporations. Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 11, pp. 7-37
17. Bevan A. A., Danbolt J. 2002. Capital Structure and Its Determinants in the United Kingdom: A Decompositional Analysis. Applied Financial Economics, 12(3), pp. 37-41.
18. Marsh P. The choice between equity and debt: an empirical study. Journal of Finance, 1982. vol. 37, no.1, pp. 121-144.
19. Bennett M., Donnelly R. 1993. The determinants of capital structure: some UK evidence. British Accounting Review. 25(1), 43-59.
20. Harris M., Raviv A. The theory of capital structure. Journal of Finance, 1991. 45(1), рр. 297-355.
21. Bancel F., Mittoo U. R. 2004. Cross-Country Determinants of Capital Structure Choice: A Survey of European Firms, Financial Management, Vol. 33, № 4, pp. 103-132.
22. Brierly P., Bunn P. The determination of UK Corporate Capital Gearing. Bank of England, Quarterly Bulletin, 2005. Vol. 45, No. 3, p. 356.
23. Singhania M., Seth A. Financial Leverage and Investment Opportunities in India: An Empirical Study, International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, 2010. Issue 40. pp. 215-226.
24. Koksal B., Orman C., Oduncu A. Determinants of Capital Structure: Evidence from a Major Emerging Market Economy, Munich Personal RePEc Archive Paper No. 48415. 2013.
25. Kuhnhausen F., Stieber H. Determinants of Capital Structure in Non-Financial Companies, Munich Discussion Paper, 2014. No. 2014-38.
26. Sett K., Sarkhel J. Macroeconomic variables, financial sector development and capital structure of Indian private corporate sector during the period 1981-2007. The IUP journal of applied finance, 2010. 16(1), рр. 40-56.
27. Hanousek J., Shamshur A. A Stubborn Persistence: Is the Stability of Leverage Ratios Determined by the Stability of the Economy? Journal of Corporate Finance, 2011. Vol. 17, № 5, pp. 1360-1376.
28. Gajurel D. P. Macroeconomic influences on corporate capital structure. 2006. URL: dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.899049
29. Bokpin G. A. Macroeconomic development and capital structure decisions of firms: evidence from emerging market economies, Studies in economics and finance, 2009. 26(2), рр. 129-142.
30. Duan H., Chik bin A.R., Liu C. Institutional environment and capital structure: evidence from private listed enterprises in China, International journal of financial research, 2012. 3(1), рр. 15-21.
31. Donaldson G. Corporate Debt Capacity. Boston. Harvard Graduate School of Business. 1981.
32. Myers S. C., Majluf N. S. Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have. Journal of Financial Economics, 1984. 13(2), pp. 187-221.
33. Breale R., Myers S. Principles of Corporate Finance. International Edition. McGraw-Hill, 7 edition. 2003.
34. Brigham E., Ehrhardt M. Financial Management: Theory and Practice. 12th ed., USA, Thomson Learning. 2008.
35. Chen J. J. Determinants of capital structure of Chineselisted companies. Journal of Business Research, 2003. vol.57, pp. 1341-1351.
36. Hall G., Hutchinson P., Michaelas N. Industry effects on the determinants of unquoted SMEs’ capital structure, International journal of the economics of business, 2000. 7(3), рр. 297-312.
37. Gaud P, Hoesli M., Bender A. Debt-Equity Choice in Europe. FAME - International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering, Research Paper № 152. 2005.
38. Cassar G., Holmes S. Capital Structure and Financing of SMEs: Australian Evidence. Journal of Accounting and Finance, 2003. 43(2), pp. 123-147.
39. Fama E. F., Jensen M. Separation of Ownership and Control. Journal of Law and Economics, 1983. Vol. 26, № 2, pp. 301-326.
40. Esperanca J. P, Mohamed A. G. Corporate Debt Policy of Small Firms: an Empirical (re) examination. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 2003. 10(1), pp. 62-80.
41. Bastos D. D., Nakamura W. T., Basso L. F. C. Determinants of capital structure of publiclytraded companies in Latin America: the role of institutional and macroeconomic factors, Journal of international finance and economics, 2009. 9(3), рр. 24-39.
42. Camara O. Capital structure adjustment speed and macroeconomic conditions: U.S. MNCs and DCs, International research journal of finance and economics, 2012. 84, pp. 106-120.
43. Dincergok B., Yalciner K. Capital structure decisions of manufacturing firms’ in developing countries, Middle Eastern finance and economics, 2011. 12, pp. 86-100.
ELENA V. KHUDYAKOVA, Advanced Doctor in Economic Sciences, Professor, Head of Department
MARINA N. KUSHNARIOVA, Ph. D. of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
MIKHAIL I. GORBACHEV, Ph. D. of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow
EFFECTIVE IMPLEMENTATION OF DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CONCEPT OF "AGRICULTURE 4.0"
Abstract. Nowadays, scientific and technological progress in agriculture is an objective necessity. Modern achievements of science andtechnology, implementedwithin the framework of the concept of "Agriculture 4.0", make it possible to transfer agricultural production to digital rails. The analysis of the dynamics of the provision of agriculture with the main types of equipment is presented, a tendency to drop its level is revealed. A review of modern technologies of digital agriculture, involving the use of cyberphysical systems all kinds of robots, drones, remote sensing of crops, etc. is carried out. It is indicated that in Russian Federation these technologies are used unevenly by agricultural enterprises of the country's regions. It is noted that agricultural production is at the forefront of the application of digital technology. To intensify this process, it is proposed at this stage of the development of productive forces to use such levers of state support as financing the creation of a single digital agricultural platform to ensure product traceability, the organization of electronic trading platforms, which will reduce the number of intermediaries and create conditions for lowering wholesale and retail prices for food. The effects of the introduction of various digital technologies in agricultural production, such as parallel driving, differentiated sowing and fertilizing, differentiated treatment with herbicides and others are given. A technique is proposed for assessing the economic efficiency of introducing digital technologies in agriculture, based on taking into account not only effects at the enterprise level, but also effects at the meso and macro levels.
Key words: provision of equipment, digital technologies, state regulation of the introduction of digital technologies, Industry 4.0, Agriculture 4.0, cyberphysical systems, robotics, economic efficiency.
1. Programma "Cifrovaya ekonomika Rossijskoj Federacii", utverzhdennaya rasporyazheniem Pravitel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii ot 28 iyulya 2017 g. № 1632-r.
2. Subaeva A. K. Tekhnicheskaya i tekhnologicheskaya modernizaciya sel'skogo hozyajstva Rossii v sovremennyh usloviyah [Technical and technological modernization of Russian agriculture in modern conditions] // Materialy mezhdunarodnoj nauchnoj konferencii "Nauchnoe i tvorcheskoe nasledie A. V. Chayanova v agrarnoj ekonomike XXI veka". Moskva, 15-16 fevralya 2018 goda. pp. 203-207.
3. Ganenko I. 40 % sel'hozprodukcii teryaetsya na raznyh etapah proizvodstva // Agroinvestor. URL: https://www.agroinvestor.ru/regions/news/29542-40-selkhozproduktsii-teryaetsya-na-raznykh-etapakh/
4. Dyatlovskaya E. "Cherkizovo" otkrylo robotizirovannyj zavod v Kashire // Agroinvestor. URL: https://www.agroinvestor.ru/companies/news/30127/
SVETLANA M. DOGUCHAEVA, Ph. D. of Physico-Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor
Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Russian Federation, Moscow
INNOVATIVE OPPORTUNITIES OF CLOUD TECHNOLOGIES AND BIG DATA IN RUSSIAN COMPANIES
Abstract. Currently, modern business practice has formed an understanding of human resources as one of the most important part. Digital knowledge and capabilities help IT compliance professionals retrieve data, monitor and communicate the effects of lost technological risks through the prism of technology and policy. Meanwhile, new integrated products, such as shared data lakes, with unstructured data, dynamically scan press reports or social media channels to allow professionals to monitor third-party risks or changes in public sentiment. In IT systems, data for review, compliance and reporting is always available, and they also have management technology, which can include advanced big data analysis and machine learning methods to provide an understanding of compliance through an assessment system, as well as offering recommendations for improving data quality. Effective workflow management to be included in staff quality assurance phases where necessary makes compliance IT departments more productive.
Key words: digital technologies, big data, artificial intelligence, information technology, data analysis, cloud technology.
1. Integrirovannye sistemy dlya chastnogo oblaka. URL: https://www.osp.ru/lan/2014/03/13040161
2. Ekonomika oblachnyh servisov. URL: http://www.tadviser.ru/index.php
3. Upravlenie innovaciyami. URL: http://elearning.mslu.by/assignments/83/p1_theme2/
4. Faktory, vliyayushchie na loyal'nost' personala kommercheskoj organizacii. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/17760539
5. Upravlenie riskami: problemy i resheniya. URL: https://hr-portal.ru/article/upravlenie-riskami-personala-problemy-i-resheniya
6. Vzglyad na budushchee biznesa: pyat' tendencij postcifrovoj epohi. URL: https://www.rbc.ru/trends/innovation/
7. Monitoring kachestva dannyh v kompanii. URL: https://knowledge.allbest.ru/programming/
8. Budushchee iskusstvennogo intellekta v Rossii: kak tekhnologii prevratyatsya v resheniya. URL: https://cnews.ru/articles/2019-10-02_budushchee_iskusstvennogo_intellekta
9. Opisanie klyuchevyh processov upravleniya IT-uslugami. URL: https://www.itexpert.ru/rus/ITEMS/proces/
LIDIYA A. CHEBANOVA, Ph. D. of Geographic Sciences, Associate Professor
Russian State University for the Humanities, Russian Federation, Moscow
RUSSIA ON THE GEOSPACE OF THE FORMER USSR
Abstract. The geopolitical and socio-economic consequences of the collapse of the USSR as a single state and the problems of the new border of Russia are examined. The USSR was an industrialized state with a large share of high-tech industries, skilled personnel, a national education system, and developed healthcare. By the end of the eighties, the industrialization process covered almost the entire population of the country. The greatest benefits from industrialization were Kazakhstan and the Central Asian republics. For the post-war period, the share in the total industrial output of the country was increased by all the republics of the USSR, with the exception of the RSFSR, which confirmed the civilization mission of the Russian Federation. Great successes were achieved in the social sphere. The collapse of the USSR led to the disappearance of the world's largest state from the political map of the world and the destruction of its economic framework. Due to natural resources and the potential of heavy industry, a slightly better situation has developed in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Russia, as well as in Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. For a “civilized divorce” in the postSoviet space, the CIS was created, which was based on the historical community of peoples living on the territory of the USSR, having developed close ties between them for a long time. It was necessary to solve the many problems that arose in the post-Soviet space. The change in the geopolitical position of Russia was expressed, first of all, in the appearance of new borders and an increase in the number of neighboring states, among which there are NATO countries. Around Russia, "hot spots" appeared. The country has lost a significant part of the ports on the Baltic and Black Seas, has become a more continental, northern country. Russia has lost most of the geopolitical zone of influence in which the reorientation of neighboring countries has occurred. The borders between the former republics of the USSR became state borders. Depending on what these borders will be, it is important both for Russia and for the situation in the post-Soviet space as a whole.
Key words: collapse of the USSR, CIS, post-Soviet space, borders, borderland, economic cooperation.
1. Ratanova M. P. Ekonomicheskaya i social'naya geografiya stran blizhnego zarubezh'ya [Economic and social geography of neighboring countries]. M. : Drofa, 2004. 576 p.
2. Holina V. N., Naumov A. S. Politicheskaya karta mira [A political map of the World]. M. : Prosveshchenie, 2004. 304 p.
3. Umnov V. A., Plyuhina A. A. Analiz sushchestvuyushchih podhodov k logistike v aspekte vneshneekonomicheskoj deyatel'nosti organizacij [Analysis of existing approaches to logistics in the aspect of foreign economic activity of organizations] // Vestnik RGGU. Ser. Ekonomika. Upravlenie. Pravo. 2018. № 4. pp. 74-89.
4. Vardomskij L. B., Golubov S. V. Bezopasnost' i mezhdunarodnoe sotrudnichestvo v poyase novyh granic Rossii [Security and international cooperation in the belt of new borders of Russia]. M. : Volgograd, 2002. 572 p.
INESSA A. VOROBEVA, Ph. D. of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor, Professor RAE
Lipetsk State Pedagogical P. Semenov-Tyan-Shansky, Russian Federation, Lipetsk
HISTORICAL AND PEDAGOGICAL ASPECTS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF INTELLECTUAL TRAINING SYSTEMS: 1924-1970
Abstract. The article discusses the process of development of intelligent learning systems (IOS) as a pedagogical phenomenon, which was carried out gradually. The issues addressed in the article are based on modern didactics, where IOS is interfaced with concepts such as computer technology in training, information technology, programmed training, learning systems, an electronic textbook, etc. The article shows that, ideas have been enriched about the nature of the use of computer technology in the educational process for several decades, the direction of their use, the diversity of their functions and capabilities in pedagogical activity. The idea of learning automation was born in stages, and each period had its own innovations. The article proposed the chronological periods of the origin, development and transformation of IOS, that is, the stages of the formation of programmed training and the use of computer technology in education. The first two stages of the development and establishment of IOS are considered. From 1924 to 1953, attempts were made to automate learning with the help of a mechanical device that allows the learner to solve the problem proposed to him, and is called the learning machine. The years 1954-1970 are characterized by a period when the computerization of education did not contribute to increasing the effectiveness of education. The article shows that the concepts of automated learning technologies or programmed learning technologies in this period were used.
Key words: intellectual teaching systems, historical and pedagogical aspects of development, information technology, programmed training, teaching systems, electronic textbook.
1. Sidney Pressey. URL: http://faculty.coe.uh.edu/smcneil/cuin6373/idhistory/pressey.html
2. Pressey S. L. A simple apparatus which gives tests and scores - and teaches // School and Society, 1926. № 23, pp. 373-376.
3. Thorndike E. L. Education: A first book. New York: Macmillan, 1912. p. 165.
4. Milton Ezra LaZerte. URL: http://www.melazerte.com/about/
5. Skinner B. F. Teaching machines. Science, 128 (3330), 1958. pp. 969-977.
6. Krasil'nikova V. A. Stanovlenie i razvitie komp'yuternyh tekhnologij obucheniya [The formation and development of computer technology training]. M. : IIO RAO, 2002. 168 p.
7. Skinner B. F. The science of learning and art of teaching // Harward Education Review, Spring, 24, 1954. pp. 86-97.
8. Skinner B. F. Nauka ob obuchenii i iskusstvo obucheniya [The science of learning and the art of learning] // Teorii ucheniya: hrestomatiya. M. : Rossijskoe psihologicheskoe obshchestvo, 1998. 148 p.
9. Wleklinski N. Skinner's Teaching Machine and Programmed Learning Theory. URL: http://people.lis.illinois.edu/-chip/projects/timeline/1954teaching_machine.html
10. Molibog A. G. Voprosy programmirovannogo obucheniya [Programming Learning Issues]. Minsk : MKVIRTU, 1964. 285 p.
11. Sfery, metodika i effektivnost' primeneniya obuchayushchih i kontroliruyushchih ustrojstv [Areas, methods and effectiveness of the use of training and monitoring devices] / pod red. A. G. Moliboga. M. : Pedagogika, 1969. 149 p.
12. Talyzina N. F. Teoreticheskie problemy programmirovannogo obucheniya [Theoretical problems of programmed learning]. M. : MGU, 1969. 133 p.
13. Gal'perin P. Yа. Programmirovannoe obuchenie i zadachi korennogo usovershenstvovaniya metodov obucheniya [Programmed training and tasks of radical improvement of teaching methods] // K teorii programmirovannogo obucheniya. M., 1967. pp. 3-11.
14. Glanville R. Gordon Pask. URL: http:/isss.org/projects/gordon_pask/
15. Komp'yuternaya sistema PLATO. URL: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/PLATO_(компьютерная_система)
16. TICCIT (Computer system). M. David Merrill, Edward W. Schneider, Kathie A. Fletcher. Brigham Young University. Educational Technology Publications Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632. 1980.
17. Kibernetika i problemy obucheniya [Cybernetics and Learning Issues] sbornik perevodov / Red. i predisl. A. I. Berga. M. : Progress, 1970. 389 p.
18. Mavrin S. A. Pedagogicheskie sistemy i tekhnologii [Algorithmization in teaching Pedagogical systems and technologies] : uchebnoe posobie dlya studentov pedvuzov. Omsk : OGPI, 1993. 98 p.
19. Landa L. N. Algoritmizaciya v obuchenii [Learning Algorithm]. M. : Radio, 1966. 192 p.
EKATERINA M. SMIRNOVA, Ph. D. of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor
Saint-Petersburg State Academy of Veterinary Medicine, Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg
TEACHING TECHNIQUE OF MATHEMATICAL DISCIPLINES IN NON-CORE HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
Abstract. Changes in the content of higher education, in which there are many didactic problems, in particular, there are reflections of the terminological apparatus. For example, GEF VO 3 ++ requires “to be held in an interactive form”, which can be interpreted quite ambiguously: from a fifteen-minute discussion in this problem field to collective projects of particular complexity. Teachers of mathematics in non-core universities have many questions related to the teaching of certain disciplines and the use of teaching materials to fulfill the requirements of the Federal State Educational Standard 3+ in full. An attempted scientific analysis and critical reflection on the teaching methods of mathematical disciplines in noncore universities.
Key words: teaching methods, mathematical disciplines, non-core universities, FSES HE 3++, professional development.
1. Lobacheva T. V. Formirovanie metapredmetnyh rezul'tatov na urokah matematiki v osnovnoj shkole. URL: https://infourok.ru/formirovanie_metapredmetnyh_rezultatov_na_urokah_matematiki_v_osnovnoy_shkole-585251.htm
2. Abdurazakov M. M. Razvitie komponentov professional'noj deyatel'nosti uchitelya informatiki v kontekste realizacii kompetentnostnogo podhoda v obrazovanii [The development of the components of professional activity of an informatics teacher in the context of the implementation of the competency-based approach in education] // Informatika i obrazovanie. 2016. № 6. p. 78.
3. Bolotov B. A., Gorbovskij R. V., Zahir Yu. S., Mercalova T. A. Klyuchevye voprosy razvitiya nacional'nyh i regional'nyh sistem ocenki kachestva obrazovaniya (ekspertnyj obzor) [Key issues in the development of national and regional systems for assessing the quality of education (expert review)] . M. : Nacional'nyj issledovatel'skij universitet "Vysshaya shkola ekonomiki", 2016. 237 p.
4. Kolokolov E. I., Tomilin S. A., Fedotov A. G. Realizaciya interaktivnoj formy obucheniya pri podgotovke vypusknyh kvalifikacionnyh rabot [Implementation of an interactive form of training in the preparation of final qualification works] // Inzhenernyj vestnik Dona. 2015. T. 36. 18 p.
5. Musina O. N., Kol'tyugina O. V. Obrazovatel'naya sreda tekhnicheskogo vuza kak prostranstvo interaktivnyh metodov obucheniya [The educational environment of a technical university as a space of interactive teaching methods] // Social'no-ekonomicheskoe i kul'turnoe partnerstvo sovremennogo vuza: evolyuciya vzaimootnoshenij i mekhanizmov: materialy Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferenciya, posvyashchennaya 40-letiyu Omskogo gosuniversiteta. Krasnoyarsk, 2017. 47 p.
6. Gordienko T. P., Gorbunova N. V., Smirnova O. Yu., Hruleva A. A. Ispol'zovanie informacionnyh i telekommunikacionnyh tekhnologij v obrazovatel'nom processe vysshej shkoly [Iinformation using and telecommunication technologies in the educational process of higher education]: monografiya. Yаlta, 2016. 201 p.
7. Perminov E. A. Metodicheskaya sistema obucheniya diskretnoj matematike studentov pedagogicheskih napravlenij v aspekte integracii obrazovaniya [Methodical system of teaching discrete mathematics to students of pedagogical directions in the aspect of the integration of education]: monografiya. Ekaterinburg : RGPPU, 2013. 286 p.
8. Vajndorf-Sysoeva M. E., Gryaznova T. S., Shitova V. A. Metodika distancionnogo obucheniya [Distance Learning Methodology]: Uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov pod obshch. red. M. E. Vajndorf-Sysoevoj. M. : Yurajt, 2018. 194 p.
9. Mihanova O. P. "Interaktivnye metody obucheniya kak sredstvo formirovaniya universal'nyh kompetencii" [Interactive teaching methods as a means of forming universal competencies] // Izvestiya Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta imeni A. I. Gercena. 2012. № 58. 43 p.
10. Tomilin S. A., Evdoshkina Yu. A., Pirozhkov R. V. Realizaciya interaktivnyh form obucheniya pri provedenii laboratornyh zanyatij po fundamental'nym tekhnicheskim disciplinam [Implementation of interactive forms of training during laboratory classes in fundamental technical disciplines] // V mire nauchnyh otkrytij. 2013. № 11.1(47). pр. 87.
11. Kol'ga V. V., Shuvalova M. A. Podgotovka sovremennyh specialistov v sisteme dual'nogo obrazovaniya [Training of modern specialists in the dual education system] // Vestnik KGPU imeni V. P. Astaf'eva. 2014. № 3(29). pр. 70.
NIKOLAY N. OSTROUKHOV, Ph. D. of Physico-Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor
Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University), Russian Federation, Moscow
YULIYA A. BELYAEVA, Ph. D. of Engineering Sciences, Associate Professor
Dmitry Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia, Russian Federation, Moscow
ANALYSIS OF THEORETICAL ERRORS IN THE MAGNETISM SECTION IN THE EDUCATIONAL LITERATURE ON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FOR TECHNICAL UNIVERSITIES
Abstract. The most obvious discrepancies of a number of educational materials of manuals on electrical engineering when describing magnetic phenomena to the fundamental principles of electromagnetism in the course of electrical engineering are demonstrated. Their causes are identified and requirements for the curriculum in general electrical engineering for technical universities are presented. The distortion of the physical essence of the concept of “magnetic flux” is described, representing it as a vector. The properties of the magnetic flux are distorted, they are often stated exactly the opposite, there is no unambiguous indication that the magnetic flux is a scalar quantity. It seems meaningless to use magnetic analogues of Ohm's law and Kirchhoff rules as a tool for determining the strength and induction of a magnetic field as unknown quantities. It is shown how incompleteness and artificial simplification in the description of ferromagnetism can lead to a distortion of the generally accepted understanding of this phenomenon in physics. The analysis of theoretical errors in the magnetism section indicates a number of shortcomings in the educational literature on electrical engineering for technical universities, the content of gross theoretical errors caused by the authors' incomprehension of the vortex nature of the magnetic field and low qualifications when performing operations with quantities vector.
Key words: magnetic phenomena, magnetic circuits, electric and magnetic fields, magnetic flux, ferromagnetism, Ohm's and Kirchhoff's laws, educational literature.
1. Fejman R., Lejton R., Sends M. Fejnmanovskie lekcii po fizike. Fizika sploshnyh sred [Feynman lectures in physics. Continuous Physics]. M. : Mir, 1977. 288 p.
2. Landau L. D., Lifshic E. M. Teoreticheskaya fizika: T. VIII Elektrodinamika sploshnyh sred [Theoretical Physics: T. VIIII Electrodynamics of Continuous Media]. M. : Fizmatlit, 2003. 656 p.
3. Yavorskij B. M., Detlaf A. A. Spravochnik po fizike [Handbook of Physics]. M. : Nauka, 1981. 512 p.
4. Sivuhin D. V. Elektrichestvo [Electricity]. M. : Nauka, 1983. 688 p.
5. Kalashnikov S. G. Elektrichestvo [Electricity]. M. : Nauka, 1977. 592 p.
6. Tamm I. E. Osnovy teorii elektrichestva [Theory of electricity]. M. : Nauka, 1966. 624 p.
7. Nejman L. R., Demirchyan K. S. Teoreticheskie osnovy elektrotekhniki [Theoretical Foundations of Electrical Engineering]. V 2h t. Tom 2. L. : Energoizdat, 1981. 416 p.
8. Bessonov L. A. Teoreticheskie osnovy elektrotekhniki: Elektricheskie cepi [Theoretical Foundations of Electrical Engineering: Electrical Circuits]. M. : Gardariki, 2006. 701 p.
9. Benevalenskij S. B. Marchenko A. L. Osnovy elektrotekhniki [Electrical Engineering Basics]. M. : Fizmatlit, 2006. 586 p.
10. Krug K. A. Fizicheskie osnovy elektrotekhniki [ Physical fundamentals of electrical engineering]. M-L. : Gosenergoizdat, 1946, t. I. 472 p., t. II. 634 p.
11. Shanten'e G., Boe M. Uchebnik po obshchej elektrotekhnike [Textbook of General Electrical Engineering]. M. : Tekhnosfera, 2009. 624 p.
12. Vonsovskij S. V. Magnetizm [Magnetism]. M. : Nauka, 1971. 1032 p.
13. Mitkevich V. F. Magnitnyj potok i ego preobrazovaniya [Magnetic flux and its transformations]. AN SSSR. M-L., 1946. 357 p.
14. Spravochnik po fizike. Formuly, tablicy, skhemy [Handbook of Physics. Formulas, tables, diagrams]/ pod red. X. Shtekera; per. s nem. M. : Tekhnosfera, 2009. 1262 p.
15. Lur'e A. I. Process vklyucheniya transformatora na holostoj hod i korotkoe zamykanie [The process of turning on the transformer to idle and short circuit] // Elektrotekhnika. 2008. № 2. pp. 2-18.
16. Ahiezer A. I., Ahiezer I. A. Elektromagnetizm i elektromagnitnye volny [Electromagnetism and electromagnetic waves]. M. : VSHD, 1985. 504 p.
17. Fizicheskij enciklopedicheskij slovar' [Physical Encyclopedic Dictionary]. M.: Sovetskaya enciklopediya, 1984. 944 p.
18. Ostrouhov N. N., Belyaeva Yu. A. Teoreticheskie pogreshnosti i metodicheskie nedostatki v uchebnoj literature po elektrotekhnike dlya tekhnicheskih vuzov [Theoretical errors and methodological flaws in the educational literature on electrical engineering for technical universities] // Materialy XXIX Mezhd. nauchnopraktich. konf. "Predotvrashchenie. Spasenie. Pomoshch'". AGZ MCHS Rossii, Himki, 2019. pp. 27-35.
ELEONORA V. HRAMSHINA, Senior Lecturer
EKATERINA A. TURKINA, Assistant
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow
METHODS OF TEACHING PRACTICAL AND LABORATORY WORKS IN GROUPS OF STUDENTS WITH DIFFERENT LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE
Abstract. The problems of students enrolled in the Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow, beginning to study the subject “Physics” in groups and having different levels of initial training in physics, are raised. A method for diagnosing the level of initial training of students is given. An example of diagnosing the level of initial training of students in a group is offered. Different methods of teaching the subject “Physics” are given during practical and laboratory studies at the department “Physics” of the Konstantin Timiryazev RSAU - MSA. The ways of solving the problem of mastering the subject in practical classes by students with different levels of initial training in physics are proposed. The standard method of teaching the subject "Physics" in practical classes, adopted at the department, is described. Non-standard, designed to solve the problem of different levels of initial training of students in the group, methods of teaching the subject in practical classes are offered. An example of a non-standard method of teaching a subject in practical classes is given. The experience of using non-standard methods of conducting practical classes is described. The conclusion is drawn on the viability of the proposed nonstandard methods of conducting practical exercises. Ways are proposed to solve the problem of different levels of initial training of students in groups during laboratory classes in physics. Methods for conducting laboratory classes that help solve the problem of different levels of initial training of students in groups are given. The conclusion is drawn about the viability of the proposed method for conducting laboratory studies in physics.
Key words: student training, mastering physics, student motivation, new methodology, implementation results.
1. Berezhnova E. V., Kraevskij V. V. Osnovy uchebno-issledovatel'skoj deyatel'nosti studentov [Fundamentals of student research] : uchebnik dlya stud. sred. ucheb. zavedenij. 2-e izd., ster. M. : Izdatel'skij centr "Akademiya", 2006. 128 p.
2. Semenov Yu. V. Formirovanie obobshchennyh informacionnyh umenij v processe obucheniya fizike [The formation of generalized information skills in the process of teaching physics] // Prepodavanie fiziki v vysshej shkole. 1995. № 3. pp. 57-61.
3. Federal'naya sluzhba po nadzoru v sfere obrazovaniya i nauki Federal'noe gosudarstvennoe byudzhetnoe nauchnoe uchrezhdenie "Federal'nyj institut pedagogicheskih izmerenij". URL: http://oge.fipi.ru/os/xmodules/qprint/index.php?theme_guid=260FA3E2B88BB62649C47578051DF197?proj_guid=B24AFED7DE6AB5BC461219556CCA4F9B
4. Federal'naya sluzhba po nadzoru v sfere obrazovaniya i nauki Federal'noe gosudarstvennoe byudzhetnoe nauchnoe uchrezhdenie "Federal'nyj institut pedagogicheskih izmerenij". URL: http://oge.fipi.ru/os/xmodules/qprint/index.php?proj_guid=B24AFED7DE6AB5BC461219556CCA4F9B?theme_guid=260FA3E2B88BB62649C47578051DF197&groupno=5&groupno=8
5. Federal'naya sluzhba po nadzoru v sfere obrazovaniya i nauki Federal'noe gosudarstvennoe byudzhetnoe nauchnoe uchrezhdenie "Federal'nyj institut pedagogicheskih izmerenij". URL: http://ege.fipi.ru/os11/xmodules/qprint/index.php?proj_guid=BA1F39653304A5B041B656915DC36B38?theme_guid=ccacefce9241e311b8c7001fc68344c9&groupno=4
6. Federal'naya sluzhba po nadzoru v sfere obrazovaniya i nauki Federal'noe gosudarstvennoe byudzhetnoe nauchnoe uchrezhdenie "Federal'nyj institut pedagogicheskih izmerenij". URL: http://ege.fipi.ru/os11/xmodules/qprint/index.php?proj_guid=BA1F39653304A5B041B656915DC36B38?theme_guid=ccacefce9241e311b8c7001fc68344c9&groupno=5&groupno=3
7. Trofimova T. I. Sbornik zadach po kursu fiziki [Collection of tasks for the course of physics: a textbook for students of colleges] : uchebnoe posobie dlya studentov vtuzov. 2-e izd., ster. M. : Vysshaya shkola, 1996. 303 p.
8. Goryachev B. V., Mogil'nickij S. B. Obshchaya fizika, optika, prakticheskie zanyatiya [General physics, optics, practical exercises: a training manual for STR] : uchebnoe posobie dlya SPO. M. : Yurajt, 2016. 91 p.
MIHAIL V. SEMYSHEV, Ph. D. of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor
VALENTINA M. SEMYSHEVA, Ph. D. of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor
Bryansk State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Bryansk
MARIA V. REZUNOVA, Ph. D. of Philological Sciences, Associate Professor
OLGA A. OVCHINNIKOVA, Ph. D. of Philological Sciences, Associate Professor
The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Russian Federation, Bryansk
FORMATION OF DIGITAL CULTURE OF STUDENTS BY MEANS OF HUMANITARIAN DISCIPLINES
Abstract. The relevance and need of the formation of information and communication competence and digital culture in the process of professional training at higher school have been considered. The use of information and communication technologies (ICT) in the educational process expands the possibilities of a lecturer and a student in mastering programme material at more qualitative level, contributes to the development of a student motivation for educational and cognitive activities, and generally increases intensification of a training lesson. Knowledge of modern ICT is a basis for the formation of digital culture. It is shown that multimedia educational environment allows one to master modern information technologies more fully as a prerequisite for activities in the transition to a digital economy; change the nature of the interaction between the lecturer and the student, making it more constructive and personality-oriented; objectively evaluate the achievements of students in the field of studying a foreign language and humanitarian disciplines; contributes to the intensification of the educational process on the basis of increasing the motivation of students through ICT; knowledge of modern ICT in the process of studying at the university allows a future professional to form a digital culture. In conclusion it should be noted that a student owning information competence and digital culture will be able to achieve quality success in forming worldview and mastering a profession. It will allow him to improve his standard of living, create favourable conditions for business development and self-development, contribute to the economic growth of the country, preserve cultural heritage, and be in demand and competitive.
Key words: information and communication technologies, digital culture, modular objectively-oriented dynamic educational environment, professional competencies, digital ethics, competitiveness.
1. Rakhmanova M. D. Optimizatsiya pedagogicheskogo protsessa na osnove ucheta motivov usvoyeniya yazykov i intellektual'nogo potentsiala studentov [Optimization of the pedagogical process on the basis of taking into account the motives for learning languages and the intellectual potential of students] // ANI: pedagogika i psikhologiya. 2018. № 2 (23). рр. 219-224.
2. Frolova T. P. Formirovaniye informatsionnoy kul'tury u studentov neyazykovykh spetsial'nostey sredstvami inostrannogo yazyka [Formation of information culture among students of non-linguistic specialties by means of a foreign language] // IV Pedagogicheskiye chteniya, posvyashchennyye pamyati professora S. I. Zlobina: sbornik materialov / Permskiy institut Federal'noy sluzhby ispolneniya nakazaniy, 2018. рр. 289-293.
3. Raspopova S. S., Bogdan Ye. N. Feykovyye novosti: priroda proiskhozhdeniya [Fake News: Nature of Origin] // Vestnik ChelGU. 2017. № 11 (407). рр. 48-53.
4. Sukhodolov A. P., Bychkova A. M. Fake news as a modern media phenomenon: definition, types, role of fake news and ways of counteracting it // Voprosy teorii i praktiki zhurnalistiki. 2017. № 2. рр. 143-169.
5. Semyshev M. V., Rezunova M. V. Formirovaniye informatsionno-kommunikatsionnoy kompetentsii budushchego agrariya pri realizatsii novykh obrazovatel'nykh standartov [The formation of information and communication competence of the future farmer in the implementation of new educational standards] // Mezhdunarodnyy nauchnyy zhurnal. 2016. № 3. рр. 82-88.
6. Semyshev M. V., Rezunova M. V. Organizatsiya samostoyatel'noy raboty studentov zaochnoy formy pri izuchenii inostrannykh yazykov [Organization of independent work of correspondence students in the study of foreign languages] // Voprosy sovremennoy filologii i problemy metodiki obucheniya yazykam: sbornik nauchnykh statey po itogam V Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii / pod red. V. S. Artemovoy, N. A. Sal'nikovoy, Ye. A. Tsygankovoy. 2017. рр. 215-219.
7. Kolin K. K. Informatsionnaya kul'tura i kachestvo zhizni v informatsionnom obshchestve [Information Culture and the Quality of Life in the Information Society] // Otkrytoye obrazovaniye. 2010. № 6. рр. 84-89.
8. Chang C. L. The effect of an information ethics course on the information ethics values of students - A Chinese guanxi culture perspective // Computers in Human Behavior. 2011. № 27. рр. 2028-2038.
9. Ovchinnikova O. A., Rezunova M. V., Belozor A. F. Rol' annotirovaniya i referirovaniya nauchnogo teksta v podgotovke magistrov k mezhkul'turnoy professional'noy kommunikatsii [The role of annotating and abstracting a scientific text in the preparation of masters for intercultural professional communication] // Inostrannyyeyazyki: Lingvisticheskiyeimetodicheskiyeaspekty: mezhvuzovskiy sbornik nauchnykh trudov. Tver': Tverskoy gosudarstvennyy universitet, 2018. Vyp. 40. рр. 91-96.
10. Rezunova M. V., Ovchinnikova O. A., Belozor A. F. Spetsifika organizatsii samostoyatel'noy raboty magistrantov zaochnoy formy obucheniya pri osvoyenii imi inostrannogo yazyka [The specifics of the organization of independent work of part-time undergraduates in their mastery of a foreign language] // Vestnik Bryanskoy gosudarstvennoy sel'skokhozyaystvennoy akademii. 2018. № 3 (67). рр. 66-73.
11. Dhawal Shah, Laurie Pickard Massive List of MOOC Providers Around The World. https://www.classcentral.com/report/mooc-providers-list/
YURIY D. OVCHINNIKOV, Ph. D. of Engineering Sciences, Associate Professor
ANTON Yu. STOILOV, student
Kuban State University of Education, Sport and Tourism, Russian Federation, Krasnodar
DEVELOPMENT OF CIVIL-PATRIOTIC AND SOCIAL VALUES IN THE VICIOUS CIRCLE WORK WITH CHILDREN ON THE EXAMPLE OF EQUESTRIAN SPORTS
Abstract. The problem of the formation of social values by future specialists in the educational process with children is raised. The teacher-trainer is faced with the problem of developing civic-patriotic and socially significant values in the training process. An equestrian class consists of important structural methodological elements that are analyzed by a future specialist. In the preparatory part of the lesson, tasks are reported, students are organized, their functional and psychological preparation for the main part of the lesson. In riding, a horse is cleaned and saddled. In the main part of the lesson, the tasks of mastering the elements of technology and the functional development of the organism of children are solved. The trainer pays special attention to the game. The game helps students to transfer easily training loads, creates a favorable background for subsequent training and increases interest in classes. The guidelines draw attention to training the rider in safety and behavior in unforeseen situations. In the logical-competency-based approach of classes, the student pays functional significance to socio-psychological factors of lasting importance. Scientific and pedagogical research was carried out in the initial training group for 2 years at the state treasury institution of the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic "Olympic Reserve School No. 3", where they carefully preserve traditions and convey pedagogical experience in the formation of moral values. Equestrian sports just contribute to the comprehensive development of children, socialization in the team.
Key words: methodology of the training process, equestrian activities, occupational safety techniques, educational process, social values.
1. Halilullin F. F. Prioritetnye zadachi fizicheskoj kul'tury v sohranenii zdorov'ya molodogo pokoleniya [Priority tasks of physical culture in maintaining the health of the young generation] // Izvestiya Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. 2018. № 5 (128). pp. 32-37.
2. Slepchneko Yu. A. Metody abilitacii i reabilitacii s pomoshch'yu loshadi v sisteme adaptivnoj fizicheskoj kul'tury [Methods of horse habilitation and rehabilitation in an adaptive physical education system] // Adaptivnaya fizicheskaya kul'tura. 2019. № 1 (77). pp. 3-7.
3. Suhneva A. A. Rol' loshadi v lechebno-ozdorovitel'nom turizme [The role of the horse in health tourism] // Ippologiya i veterinariya. 2014. № 2 (12). pp. 37-44.
4. Ayusheev V. V., Kulikova O. A. Fizicheskie uprazhneniya i tradicionnye igry buryatskogo naroda kak effektivnye sredstva fizicheskogo vospitaniya molodezhi [Physical exercises and traditional games of the Buryat people as effective means of physical education of youth] // Pedagogika i prosveshchenie. 2018. № 4. pp. 9-14.
5. Primernaya programma sportivnoj podgotovki dlya specializirovannoj detsko-yunosheskoj shkoly olimpijskogo rezerva. URL: http://fizkultika.ru/primernaya-programma-sportivnoj-podgotov
6. Ol'hovskaya E. B. Pedagogicheskoe proektirovanie fizicheskogo vospitaniya bakalavrov v professional'nopedagogicheskom vuze [Pedagogical design of physical education of bachelors in a professional pedagogical university] // Problemy sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya. 2016. № 51-3. pp. 231-237.
7. Savchenko E. A. Professional'noe vospitanie budushchih specialistov v obrazovatel'nom processe vuza [Professional education of prospective specialists in the educational process of the university] // Obrazovanie. Nauka. Nauchnye kadry. 2018. № 3. pp. 205-208.
8. Osnovy tekhniki i taktiki v vidah konnogo sporta. URL: https://cyberpedia.su/12x2a49.html
9. Stojlov A. Yu., Ovchinnikov Yu. D. Simvolichesko-informacionnoe vospriyatie loshadi v tradiciyah i obychayah raznyh narodov [The symbolic-informational perception of the horse in the traditions and customs of different nations] // Nachal'naya shkola. 2019. № 8. pp. 58-62.
10. Stojlov A. Yu., Ovchinnikov Yu. D. K voprosu dopuska zanyatij konnym sportom [On the issue of admission to equestrian sports] // Student. Aspirant. Issledovatel'. 2019. № 1 (43). pp. 272-384.
11. Stojlov A. Yu., Ovchinnikov Yu. D. Poleznost' zanyatij verhovoj ezdoj dlya detej [The usefulness of horse riding for children] // Sovremennyj pedagogicheskij vzglyad. 2019. № 1 (26). pp. 39-44.
12. Demidova G. S., Dedlovskij M. A. Vopros vozrasta detej pri nabore v konnyj sport [Question of age of children when recruiting in equestrian sport] / V sb. : Problemy i perspektivy fizicheskogo vospitaniya, sportivnoj trenirovki i adaptivnoj fizicheskoj kul'tury materialy Vserossijskoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem. FGBOU VO "Povolzhskaya gosudarstvennaya akademiya fizicheskoj kul'tury, sporta i turizma". 2016. pp. 172-173.
13. Spesivceva O. I., Galkina O. D. Dinamicheskie urovni lichnostnoj samoeffetivnosti sportsmenov-konnikov [Dynamic levels of personal self-efficacy of equestrian athletes] // Zdravoohranenie, obrazovanie i bezopasnost'. 2018. № 3 (15). pp. 69-80.
14. Leonov S. V., Vlasyuk I. V. Harakteristika povrezhdenij, prichinennyh loshad'mi [Characteristics of horse damage] // Yakutskij medicinskij zhurnal. 2010. № 3 (31). pp. 46-49.
RAZIYAT M. MAGOMEDOVA, Ph. D. of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor
Dagestan State Pedagogical University, Russian Federation, Republic of Dagestan, Makhachkala
PROCESS OF PERFORMANCE OF PEDAGOGICAL ACTIVITY AIMED AT EFFECTIVE FORMATION OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES OF THE FUTURE TEACHER
Abstract. The process of improving pedagogical activity, which is aimed at the effective formation of professional competencies of the future teacher, is considered. Before starting creating a model of a program for training teacher of higher education, a definition of “education program” was given and existing methods of such forms of programs were considered. In the considered regulatory and scientific sources, educational programs are characterized as a document that presents the main goals and objectives of the educational process, perspective and curriculum, methods and technologies for their implementation, criteria for evaluating results in a specific educational organization. The education program can be characterized by a level this is an indicator of its completeness and quality in creating conditions for a person to achieve a certain level of training, systematic organization of the educational process in the organization to ensure the full range of conditions for students to master this program. Since the structural components of the program (or modules) by name coincide with the name of competencies in the structure of the teacher’s professional competence, we used the term “professional module” for their name and, in accordance with the name, introduced and used a modular-professional approach. The difference between a professional module and a training module is that its content is professionally oriented and, based on andrological and communicative paradigm views, determined by the composition of the trainers and trainees in the framework of teacher training programs.
Key words: sandboarding, extreme sports, weight, gravity, biomechanics, fulcrum.professional competencies, university teacher, higher education, conceptual approaches, modernization, educational technologies, pedagogical design, integration processes, postgraduate (postgraduate) education.
1. Sovetova O. S. Osnovy social'noj psihologii innovacij [Osnovy social'noj psihologii innovacij]: uchebnoe posobie. SPb., 2000. 152 p.
2. Il'ina N. A. Otnoshenie k novovvedeniyam v proizvodstvennyh kollektivah [Attitude to innovations in production teams]: dis. kand. soc. nauk: 19.00.05 / Il'ina Nadezhda Aleksandrovna. L., 1985. 63 p.
3. Agapov V. S., Plugina M. I. Akmeologiya professional'nogo stanovleniya prepodavatelej vysshej shkoly [Akmeology of professional development of higher school education teachers]: мonografiya. M. : Akademizdatcentr "Nauka". RAN, 2012. 492 p.
4. Antipova V. M., Kolesina K. Yu., Pahomova G. A. Kompetentnostnyj podhod k organizacii dopolnitel'nogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya v universitete [Competency-based approach to the organization of additional teacher education at the university] // Pedagogika. 2006. № 8. pp. 57-62.
5. Bezrukova V. S. Vuzovskaya kafedra v usloviyah innovatiki [University department in terms of innovation] // Problemy upravleniya kachestvom obrazovaniya v gumanitarnom vuze: materialy XV Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-metodicheskoj konferencii, 29 oktyabrya 2010 goda. SPb. : SPbGUP, 2010. pр. 55.
6. Eliseev V. K. Stanovlenie i razvitie refleksivnoj kul'tury uchitelya kak sub"ekta pedagogicheskoj deyatel'nosti [Formation and development of the reflexive culture of a teacher as a subject of pedagogical activity]: dis. doktora ped. nauk: 13.00.08 / Eliseev Vladimir Konstantinovich. M., 2005. 460 p.
7. Zinovkina M. Vuzovskij pedagog XXI veka [University teacher of 21st century] // Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii. 1998. № 3. pp. 13-15.
8. Isaeva T. E. Pedagogicheskaya kul'tura prepodavatelya kak uslovie i pokazatel' kachestva obrazovatel'nogo processa v vysshej shkole [The teacher’s pedagogical culture as a condition and indicator of the quality of the educational process in higher school education]. Rostov-na-Donu, 2003. 312 p.
9. Kargieva Z. K. Teoreticheskie osnovy podgotovki i povysheniya kvalifikacii pedagogicheskih kadrov regional'noj sistemy obrazovaniya [Theoretical Foundations of Training and Continuing Education of Teachers in the Regional Education System]: dis. doktora ped. nauk : 13.00.01 / Kargieva Zamirat Kanikoevna. Vladikavkaz, 1995.
10. Harchenko L. N. Koncepciya programmy podgotovki prepodavatelya vysshej shkoly [Higher School Teacher Training Program Concept]: monografiya. M. : Direkt-Media, 2014. 279 p.
11. Churlyaeva N. P. Obespechenie kachestva podgotovki inzhenerov v rynochnyh usloviyah na osnove kompetentnostnogo podhoda [Ensuring the quality of training engineers in market conditions based on a competency-based approach ]: avtoref. dis. doktora ped. nauk: 13.00.01 / Churlyaeva Natal'ya Petrovna. Krasnoyarsk, 2007. 46 p.
EVGENIY N. BRYUKHOV, Senior Lecturer
The Ural Institute of State Firefighting Service of Ministry of Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters, Russian Federation, Yekaterinburg
CRITERIA AND INDICATORS OF PROFESSIONAL MOBILITY OF CURSORS - FUTURE SPECIALISTS SPHERES OF LIFE SAFETY
Abstract. Criteria and indicators of professional mobility of cadets future specialists in the field of life safety were determined. The following tasks were completed: an analysis of the essence and components of professional mobility of specialists in the field of life safety was carried out; identify criteria for professional mobility and indicators of its formation; the levels of professional mobility are characterized. Methods of theoretical analysis, systematization, and generalization were used To solve the problems posed. Research hypothesis: criteria and indicators of professional mobility of employees in the field of life safety are determined by both the essence of professional mobility itself and the specifics of the professional activity of specialists in this field. It is concluded that the professional mobility of future specialists in the field of life safety is an integrative quality of a person, the criteria for the formation of which are adaptability, cognitive activity, a person’s desire for self-realization, social responsibility, professional values.
Key words: life safety, criteria, cadets, indicators, professional mobility.
1. Samodelkin E. Yu. Modelirovanie pedagogicheskih situacij formirovaniya professional'noj mobil'nosti studentov v obrazovatel'nom processe vuza [Modeling pedagogical situations of the formation of professional mobility of students in the educational process of the university]: avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk: 13.00.08 / Samodelkin Evgenij YUr'evich. Petrozavodsk, 2013. 25 p.
2. Fugelova T. A. Formirovanie professional'noj mobil'nosti studentov v processe vuzovskogo tekhnicheskogo obrazovaniya (sociokul'turnyj aspekt) [The formation of professional mobility of students in the process of university technical education (sociocultural aspect)]: avtoref. dis. doktora ped. nauk: 13.00.01 / Fugelova Tat'yana Anatol'evna. Tyumen', 2012. 40 p.
3. Merzlyakova N. S. Formirovanie professional'noj mobil'nosti budushchego inzhenera sredstvami polikul'turnogo obrazovaniya [Formation of professional mobility of a future engineer by means of multicultural education]: avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk: 13.00.08 / Merzlyakova Natal'ya Sergeevna. Orenburg, 2012. 25 p.
4. Verbickaya N. O., Matafonov M. E., Fedorov V. A. Formirovanie professional'noj kompetentnosti orientacii i adaptacii na rynke truda v processe podgotovki kvalificirovannogo specialista [Formation of professional competence of orientation and adaptation in the labor market in the process of training a qualified specialist] // Obrazovanie i nauka : Izvestiya Ural'skogo otdeleniya Rossijskoj akademii obrazovaniya. 2004. № 5. pp. 75-81.